lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

They changed the storyline a bit. In og the ml confront the bhagodi behen and next day he scold her for talking ill about his wife. And I noticed that everyone thinks that seerat is married but sadly that girl has come without being married.

I have watched the og till 200 episodes. I know what happens there. Maybe Star gave TMD some ultimatum for ratings and they are changing stories, we will see what happens next. If Angad returns back and listens to Seerats accusations, then same plot else something different will happen.

Bengali show wrapped up Pag phera drama within 4 days , here it is 10 plus days and still going on.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lolzlol

I have watched the og till 200 episodes. I know what happens there. Maybe Star gave TMD some ultimatum for ratings and they are changing stories, we will see what happens next. If Angad returns back and listens to Seerats accusations, then same plot else something different will happen.

Bengali show wrapped up Pag phera drama within 4 days , here it is 10 plus days and still going on.

Because they wanted the show in slow pace, as there is so many twist and turns. Why you are so eager to shut down of this show ??? Don't you like to watch ??

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

They have not shot next episodes looks like, hence no precap. Can they fast forward this omg, one whole episode with no plot movement. I am curious to see how Angad will return back and see Seerat. Angad for the one minute they showed him in todays episode was still ranting about his long lost love Seerat, if Sahiba had any sense she would get both of them married and move on.

Move on is not the story line, in OG did kori moved on???

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Because they wanted the show in slow pace, as there is so many twist and turns. Why you are so eager to shut down of this show ??? Don't you like to watch ??

I am not eager to see it shut down. I am worried it will shut down before we get to see him even behaving nicely with her, forget falling in love. And based on ratings and Stars record of shutting down shows, it has another 3 months at max before another show replaces it. Till then we will be forced to see this Sahiba abuse by whole fam.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lolzlol

I am not eager to see it shut down. I am worried it will shut down before we get to see him even behaving nicely with her, forget falling in love. And based on ratings and Stars record of shutting down shows, it has another 3 months at max before another show replaces it. Till then we will be forced to see this Sahiba abuse by whole fam.

Yeah I feel the same, the plot needs to move a little bit faster or make the extra scenes valuable to the complete plot.. bas tana Tani, ya sahiba blame chalega to .. thoda mushkil hi hai to watch eagerly every episode.

And then towards the end when they do get pulled down, which I hope this fear does not come true, but then we will be left with an incomplete or rushed story.

Except for some scenes, I just fast forwarded everything to catch up on episodes and even though I do want to see seerat being held accountable.. based on pace I am still okay to bank on episodes again so that it feels fast for me.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They changed the storyline a bit. In og the ml confront the bhagodi behen and next day he scold her for talking ill about his wife. And I noticed that everyone thinks that seerat is married but sadly that girl has come without being married.

But ganja team can not show a sane and logical ML. They will keep making ATM giving priority to Seerat over Sahiba.

Thats what I was scared of. πŸ˜”

I really hoped that they would follow OG and let Angad blast Seerat. Its would have gotten them trp too. But now they will follow ATM pining for Bimbo while balming Sahiba for all his dukh dard peeda

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I really hope though angad gets back and vitness this, gc ko follow karenge to negatively bhi limited hi rahegi I think.

What do you guys want to see?

I would like to see, angad to catch seerat and Garry red handed in some conversation or someplace.. w/o sahiba .. to uski akal thodi thikane par ayegi.. nai to seeratji seeratji ka jap chalta rehta hai uska.

When manveer was taking angad from monga house udhar bhi he saw pics of 3 sister but bande ka focus seerat par hi.. dunno when they will make his character a little better.

I felt with ridhhi he did not cry much, also did not miss her that much coz betrayal tha.

Angad devdas bana fir raha hai..

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

But ganja team can not show a sane and logical ML. They will keep making ATM giving priority to Seerat over Sahiba.

I really hoped that they would follow OG and let Angad blast Seerat. Its would have gotten them trp too. But now they will follow ATM pining for Bimbo while balming Sahiba for all his dukh dard peeda

Dukh dard peeda πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£good one

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Actually not, in og also ml still have hopes for bhagodi behen until the truth comes out. That's when fl blames the ml for not being attentive to know his brother wArebouts...

Actually they are showing opposite, in og ml scold fl when bhagodi behen returns but they didn't show anything. Seerat won't fall for angad, she is paired with garry ...

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

I really hope though angad gets back and vitness this, gc ko follow karenge to negatively bhi limited hi rahegi I think.

What do you guys want to see?

I would like to see, angad to catch seerat and Garry red handed in some conversation or someplace.. w/o sahiba .. to uski akal thodi thikane par ayegi.. nai to seeratji seeratji ka jap chalta rehta hai uska.

When manveer was taking angad from monga house udhar bhi he saw pics of 3 sister but bande ka focus seerat par hi.. dunno when they will make his character a little better.

I felt with ridhhi he did not cry much, also did not miss her that much coz betrayal tha.

Angad devdas bana fir raha hai..

See this is the problem with TMD. I have already seen meme of Crying Virat Chavan and playing victim all the the time. Even after not watching Ganja regularly hearing about Virat grated on my nerve. So I am done with rotlu brainless victim MLs

I want ATM to use his brain cells and own up his own mistakes instead of blaming Sahiba for everything.

If he doesnt blast Seerat for eloping and stops doing Seerat Ji jaap , I am not going to start watching this show. Sahiba deserves respect and first class priority.

I dont want her to be treated like Sai in Ganja ..always a back up for roltu virat😡