Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 4 - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

So good to see you here 🤣

Thanks, same here 😳

I actually enjoy this show (well until Vanku spoils it)

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeah till the time this is unsullied, I am watching and enjoying it too

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Though I don't like slaps and physical abuse in show but today Sirat deserves that two slaps from Shaiba. She is such a delusional idiot. Now she will vomit anger and lies to another banana head Angad Brarr.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Deb07

Though I don't like slaps and physical abuse in show but today Sirat deserves that two slaps from Shaiba. She is such a delusional idiot. Now she will vomit anger and lies to another banana head Angad Brarr.

It’s so sad how she can believe a cheating outsider like Garry over her own sister who has always prioritised her before herself! She deserves everything that is happening to her.
lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

what lies Seerat is gonna tell …tht he believes her .. he doesn’t have his brains …

and will seerat’s family not throw truth bomb at her make her aware what fiasco she has done.

She is going to tell Sahiba told her to run as Sahiba wanted to marry him and he believes of course because that is what he accuses her of already. This is as per og plot in Bengali show.

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Please give written updates for today’s episode

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh Bhai! Seerat ka pura muh kala🤣🤣 behenji chillati ja rahi rahi thi! Eww yeh kya hai 🤣. Phir jab angad aur uski family ja rahe the tab bhi uske muh pe kichad pada 🤣 angad ne dekhke bhi undekha kar diya 🤣 usko pata bhi nhi chala ke voh uska true luv hai 🤣

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

They have not shot next episodes looks like, hence no precap. Can they fast forward this omg, one whole episode with no plot movement. I am curious to see how Angad will return back and see Seerat. Angad for the one minute they showed him in todays episode was still ranting about his long lost love Seerat, if Sahiba had any sense she would get both of them married and move on.

Edited by lolzlol - 1 years ago
Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seerat sahi me pehle number ki dumb hai. Aur mujhe yeh batao kon aadi raat ko ghar ke darvaje khule rakhta hai.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lolzlol

They have not shot next episodes looks like, hence no precap. Can they fast forward this omg, one whole episode with no plot movement. I am curious to see how Angad will return back and see Seerat. Angad for the one minute they showed him in todays episode was still ranting about his long lost love Seerat, if Sahiba had any sense she would get both of them married and move on.

They changed the storyline a bit. In og the ml confront the bhagodi behen and next day he scold her for talking ill about his wife. And I noticed that everyone thinks that seerat is married but sadly that girl has come without being married.