Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Phupha's uh-ho moment

oietuqo.JPG

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just loved Sahiba giving it back verbally and physically to Seerat. How dare seerat malign that Sahiba usurped her destiny! She is the one who ran away. When questioned about it, how dare Seerat continues to have the audacity to question Sahiba for questioning her! Loved Sahiba’s response back - tune toh meri zindagi chheen li..

Santosh cowering in the back did not look reassuring…Is she not going to be hard on Seerat?

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail

Regarding todays episode, I loved how Keerat gave some truth bombs to Ghamandi who is also an uninvited ungracious guest who barged in without the decency of even knocking. At least, Angad stood up and said the truth but Ghamandi’s mamta washes it all away. Bewda 1 had to make Ghamandi if they ever wanted to be grandparents in the future! 😂

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the update.

I know.. slap fest now we will get. Dont understand why seerat feels like slapping her, its ridiculous. How fun it will be like Sunday sahiba slaps her, Monday santosh, tue ko ajeet and keerat se padegi. 3 episodes aise niklenge inpar..

Most deserving one and the one I want to really see is santosh slapping seerat. Would be a little natural given circumstances.

Anyway.. angad will come back, they did not show him reaching brar mansion right?

Mummy ko samjha ke ayega.. that this is all drama, 2 asso niklenge seeratji ke liye, they will show him back just when seerat and sahiba would be fighting.. bolega i knew it tum idhar hi hogi...and then we will be back to OG plot.

This show has subtle changes.. they don't have major plot changes. Based on what is going so far

averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

Thank you for the update.

I know.. slap fest now we will get. Dont understand why seerat feels like slapping her, its ridiculous. How fun it will be like Sunday sahiba slaps her, Monday santosh, tue ko ajeet and keerat se padegi. 3 episodes aise niklenge inpar..

Most deserving one and the one I want to really see is santosh slapping seerat. Would be a little natural given circumstances.

Anyway.. angad will come back, they did not show him reaching brar mansion right?

Mummy ko samjha ke ayega.. that this is all drama, 2 asso niklenge seeratji ke liye, they will show him back just when seerat and sahiba would be fighting.. bolega i knew it tum idhar hi hogi...and then we will be back to OG plot.

This show has subtle changes.. they don't have major plot changes. Based on what is going so far

@bold: this probably is coming from the fact Seerat has been always the spoilt brat of a Mongas who flaunts being the eldest and getting all the best things amongst the sisters.

Honestly, seeing how Sahiba is fed up, it be nice if she sees Angad and drags him to Seerat and says taking both theirs together clasping them “lo tum donon ek dusre ko mubarak ho! Ab mujhe is siyapa se dur karo!” 😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

In the original she is. I am sure she will lose her shit on seerat

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: averma4583

@bold: this probably is coming from the fact Seerat has been always the spoilt brat of a Mongas who flaunts being the eldest and getting all the best things amongst the sisters.

Honestly, seeing how Sahiba is fed up, it be nice if she sees Angad and drags him to Seerat and says taking both theirs together clasping them “lo tum donon ek dusre ko mubarak ho! Ab mujhe is siyapa se dur karo!” 😂

Actually today's epi is different from og, in og he sees seerat and then next day goes. I loved the slapping scene. I guess, she will never understand that such a grave mistake she did ... And has the audacity to ask sahiba. She should get more slap from manveer..

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Very nice episode except Manbir trantrums, not sure what she wants , Sahiba says she wants to stay with them her father is not well , before leaving the way angad looks at Sahiba, hmmm hoping he won’t judge from now on , the way both kooks at each other 😍😍😍
precap ::: 😍😍she easily believed gary and judged sahiba she grow up with her sister. Hoping santosh and mooga sab bi do chaata mare .

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

In the original she is. I am sure she will lose her shit on seerat

Sahiba needs refuge away from Seerat and the Brars

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I guess Angad will tell his mom the reason and return or Darji sends him back again.

He is again going to blast at Sahiba only. It would be powerful if she threw divorce papers on his face , but sadly she is going to beg him 7 days to find the guy and go through another 90 episodes of insult.