Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I just want Darji to throw him and the other useless family members out for constantly spewing venom.
Does he have no shame? He is a ghar jamai yet acts like he’s some king. I still don’t get why he is living in Brar house. Where is his family. Doesn’t he have a house of his own. Or did he also run away like Seerat 😆

These kinda ppl won't let anyone bother about them(see only Darji can shut him up) coz they will play with weak minded ppl and influence them in such a way that they become crazy. Manveer feels insulted before all these people who never dared to look at her in the eye. Now it's like they got a chance to belittle and spew venom. There will be atleast one such member like this in some of our families nah

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

Updates:

1. Anagd in pain sitting in living room. He refuses Sahiba’s help to get up multiple times. Ajeet helps him finally but is unsuccessful. Finally Sahiba helps him, and he has this look of incredulity at her for defying him.

2. In room, Sahiba finds out Angad is ticklish. Keerat provides ice-pack, and tells Sahiba that Angad refused for the doctor to come. Sahiba taunts him that he believes even our doctors are frauds. It’s fun watching Sahiba taking Angad’s class like a teacher! Sahiba wants him to go back home as he would be more comfortable. Santu brings sarson oil for massage. Santosh also takes a mild class of Angad! Very cute! Angad is frustrated and asks everyone to leave him alone to rest and he then tells Sahiba if he should email his request to her since she didn’t move! Poor guy is embarrassed and in pain! Sahiba feels bad for Angad.

3. Ghamandi’s Angad jaap chalu in Brar house. Bewda 1 tells her to call Angad. She does. Sahiba tells the news of aangad resting after getting hurt. Ghamandi as usual is livid on Sahiba. She goes to Shimlapuri with Horny Phuphar. Bebe is apprehensive about Ghamandi going to Mongas.

4. Mosquito net set by Keerat while Angad is sleeping. He wakes up and asks to remove it. Keerat warns him to not do her chugali to her parents! Anagd somehow changes in dry set of clothes as ice pack made his previous clothes wet. Santosh bring in mosquito coil due to which Angad can’t breathe. Santosh says she’ll send Sahiba in. Angad gives a very Anagd like description of Sahiba. She comes with water for him to drink. Sahiba removes the coil and asks him to take a little stroll while the air in the room clears up. She assures him she won’t tickle him while helping him up, but she does accidentally! She gets him to another room and sets him on a chair. She starts her class again. Angad tells her to stop. I get it… dude’s frustrated afterall saari izzat popat ho gayi! TIFF on applying ointment, Angad finally agrees to have her do it.

4. Ghamandi and Horny Phuphar in Shimlapuri asking Bimbo Barbie where Monga house is located.

Precap: Ghamandi berates everyone at Monga house for Angad getting hurt, calling it a trap. Angad says the opposite, that the Mongas had nothing to do with it. Bimbo calls Swaggy she is coming to Brar house to tell truth.

Good to see the story moving forward a bit.

Its gives me immense pleasure to see ATM at Sahiba's mercy 😃

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Gurnoor

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

White Rabbit Alice in Wonderland – notes from a chair

I have a feeling they won't spoil like that in here but I did have the same feeling in KKIS too so....🤪

But didnt they spoil Angad already when he forced himself on Sahiba?

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But didnt they spoil Angad already when he forced himself on Sahiba?

In itv world physical and sexual abuse is excusable when done by male lead, his excuse is he misunderstood the female lead. Other people who abuse the woman are villains except the male lead.

We won't even get the happier tracks where he is kinder to her because with this level of dragging, it will go off air by June. Star does not give more than 6 months to any show that cannot fetch 2 plus ratings.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lolzlol

In itv world physical and sexual abuse is excusable when done by male lead, his excuse is he misunderstood the female lead. Other people who abuse the woman are villains except the male lead.

We won't even get the happier tracks where he is kinder to her because with this level of dragging, it will go off air by June. Star does not give more than 6 months to any show that cannot fetch 2 plus ratings.

Yeah angad is already ruined and true that it is likely we will see more sad stuff and then rushed happy stuff coz the show went off air.

I may then need Bangla lessons, so that OG can be enjoyed where I understand the dialogues too.

Anons4 thumbnail

Show ka slowness kya forum discussion me dikh raha?

They are not making lot of progress story wise. Jyada bolne ko hai bhi nai..

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

Yeah angad is already ruined and true that it is likely we will see more sad stuff and then rushed happy stuff coz the show went off air.

I may then need Bangla lessons, so that OG can be enjoyed where I understand the dialogues too.

They don't redeem him in Bangla show because how do you redeem a sex offender. But they do show multiple tracks of him supporting and caring for her and begging on his knees. She also gets her own track of misunderstanding and accusing him and he has to prove his innocence. Hence you can accept them as a couple because she puts him through some pain too.

Here after 180 episodes of him abusing her we will get the midunderstanding cleared and she will happily return to him as show ends then. I hope they make her run with some other guy as ending, it will be so jarring to see her fall immediately for some man who only tortured her just because show has to shut.

Anons4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolzlol

They don't redeem him in Bangla show because how do you redeem a sex offender. But they do show multiple tracks of him supporting and caring for her and begging on his knees. She also gets her own track of misunderstanding and accusing him and he has to prove his innocence. Hence you can accept them as a couple because she puts him through some pain too.

Here after 180 episodes of him abusing her we will get the midunderstanding cleared and she will happily return to him as show ends then. I hope they make her run with some other guy as ending, it will be so jarring to see her fall immediately for some man who only tortured her just because show has to shut.

True but it will be some closure of the story.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mesravz

Welcome to yours truly vanker mad home🤣🤣

Someone at home was watching some other show and saw the promo, I liked the girl VK is good looking for that Punjabi attire no doubt. Over all good looking pair. But Vansh(VRS) made me think twice before I start something, checked the ph🤣. My nightmare it’s ur favorite vanker show🤣. Not a regular watcher, after reading updates watching selected episodes . One day I saw a like on update🤣 I was like here u go she signed up for one more mad home😆

not tagging Darshi 😆 she may come with danda🤣

Let me tag her😜

Same here ..read update and the watch the episode..You wont believe I try watching first episode after ghum scenario but it didn't cliche with me .. Suddenly wedding promo comes and boom 💥 my interested perk up..

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Let me tag her😜

Same here ..read update and the watch the episode..You wont believe I try watching first episode after ghum scenario but it didn't cliche with me .. Suddenly wedding promo comes and boom 💥 my interested perk up..

Darshi🤣🤣 Gauri wanted you here🤣

I know ya this itv gives such a promos and we will start, after few episodes I am like how stupid me, I never learn my lessons 🤣🤣