Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mickey.mouse thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for the update… So what happens in the OG does the mother in law come to the house.. Will Seerat come back to Monga house or go to Brar mansion

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

They already tried it with KKIS😆

White Rabbit Alice in Wonderland – notes from a chair

I have a feeling they won't spoil like that in here but I did have the same feeling in KKIS too so....🤪

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Why has that pagal phupha gone with Mental Manveer? Who even is he? Shouldn’t Inder have gone instead?

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I liked the episode. Lead centric episode. Only in middle that pagal aurat Manveer started bitching....she is such a 🤬

I love the way Saiba call Angad as straight Angad... No additional ji or some indirect address. And the way she take class, just awesome.

But need to buckle up for trip shake and need more promotion of the show. Over all Saiba - episode.

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why has that pagal phupha gone with Mental Manveer? Who even is he? Shouldn’t Inder have gone instead?

U know that pagal phupha is that kind of person who takes pleasure or gets happiness when others are in pain. It's their source of entertainment. So he went there for his entertainment.As Inder rightly pointed "aag mein ghee dalne ka kaam Acha karle ta h" so he is that kinda psycho😡

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

I just want Darji to throw him and the other useless family members out for constantly spewing venom.
Does he have no shame? He is a ghar jamai yet acts like he’s some king. I still don’t get why he is living in Brar house. Where is his family. Doesn’t he have a house of his own. Or did he also run away like Seerat 😆

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Thanks for the update

At mongas Bewada2 behaving like a stubborn child🤣

100%. Thinking fraud and doing it on purpose .🙄🙄🙄

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

This much dragging not sure what PH house in store for us, now it looks like forced comedy😷😷 Leads Charm is going away. Today's episode is fun but felt like dragging,

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago
Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Manveer, as someone rightly pointed, is behaving like that obsessed gf. I understand a mother's perspective infact an overprotective mother's perspective. She is worried for her son but then isn't it a bit too much. I mean she thinks they are a fraud family.. ok but it's not like police are looking for these wanted criminals or something that she is sooo worried they are trapping her son. Ladki par bharosa nhi h ...what does she expect Angad should remain like that even after mrg..he shouldn'tget close with his wife..what's going on in her mind.

I like the actress though who is doing a fabulous job.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critic

Waah kya naam de diya ap logo ne in characters ko Ghamandi, Bewda, Horny Phuphar, Bimbo Barbie, Swaggy 🤣🤣🤣