Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 4 - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: averma4583

it was hilarious how Santu was going to say mere jawai se eise baat na kar… but then she realized he was still angry at her so she salvaged by saying eise baat nahin karte… lo ji maine daant diya isko! And before that how she said baad mein kabhi daant lena… and Angad’s incredulous look at Santu! They had me in splits!

That baad me kabhi daat Lena was epic 🤣🤣

Edited by Vismaya03 - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

That baad me kabhi dast Lena wa epic 🤣🤣

Sahiba’s savage one- liners are genetically derived from Santu!
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hey Buddy & Gauri🤗

I didn't know you're watching this show. 😆My mother was watching SP and saw Vijayendra in turban and started watching the show for a month now.

I see what's going on screen but I don't know the backstory. And I think the girl was in Ghum and completely forgot this is a Vanku show.

Like Sofna, I haven't warmed up to it so I read updates, plus when I see Garry, I feel to take a bath he make me feel dirty. 🤢

Sorry Darshi you're being invited to another unknown place 🤣

Welcome to yours truly vanker mad home🤣🤣

Someone at home was watching some other show and saw the promo, I liked the girl VK is good looking for that Punjabi attire no doubt. Over all good looking pair. But Vansh(VRS) made me think twice before I start something, checked the ph🤣. My nightmare it’s ur favorite vanker show🤣. Not a regular watcher, after reading updates watching selected episodes . One day I saw a like on update🤣 I was like here u go she signed up for one more mad home😆

not tagging Darshi 😆 she may come with danda🤣

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

Even Bewda 1 has sobered up and knows his wifey is too much now! 😂

I hope he saves B2🤣

averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Hahahahah these dialogues look really fun

the delivery and execution of the scenes was really good. Esp Angad and Santu when he has sprained his back!
averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

I hope he saves B2🤣

He needs to romance Ghamandi so that she is busy for Bewda 2 to be saved! And romancing Ghamandi will require help from single malt!!!
averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

I hope he saves B2🤣

He needs to romance Ghamandi so that she is busy for Bewda 2 to be saved! And romancing Ghamandi will require help from single malt!!! Thodi apne bhi lo thodi Ghamandi ko bhi pilao!
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Gurnoor

Originally posted by: NidhaA

Yeah, Ghum ke raasthe chalein tho aisa hi hoga.

They already tried it with KKIS😆

averma4583 thumbnail

Updates:

1. Anagd in pain sitting in living room. He refuses Sahiba’s help to get up multiple times. Ajeet helps him finally but is unsuccessful. Finally Sahiba helps him, and he has this look of incredulity at her for defying him.

2. In room, Sahiba finds out Angad is ticklish. Keerat provides ice-pack, and tells Sahiba that Angad refused for the doctor to come. Sahiba taunts him that he believes even our doctors are frauds. It’s fun watching Sahiba taking Angad’s class like a teacher! Sahiba wants him to go back home as he would be more comfortable. Santu brings sarson oil for massage. Santosh also takes a mild class of Angad! Very cute! Angad is frustrated and asks everyone to leave him alone to rest and he then tells Sahiba if he should email his request to her since she didn’t move! Poor guy is embarrassed and in pain! Sahiba feels bad for Angad.

3. Ghamandi’s Angad jaap chalu in Brar house. Bewda 1 tells her to call Angad. She does. Sahiba tells the news of aangad resting after getting hurt. Ghamandi as usual is livid on Sahiba. She goes to Shimlapuri with Horny Phuphar. Bebe is apprehensive about Ghamandi going to Mongas.

4. Mosquito net set by Keerat while Angad is sleeping. He wakes up and asks to remove it. Keerat warns him to not do her chugali to her parents! Anagd somehow changes in dry set of clothes as ice pack made his previous clothes wet. Santosh bring in mosquito coil due to which Angad can’t breathe. Santosh says she’ll send Sahiba in. Angad gives a very Anagd like description of Sahiba. She comes with water for him to drink. Sahiba removes the coil and asks him to take a little stroll while the air in the room clears up. She assures him she won’t tickle him while helping him up, but she does accidentally! She gets him to another room and sets him on a chair. She starts her class again. Angad tells her to stop. I get it… dude’s frustrated afterall saari izzat popat ho gayi! TIFF on applying ointment, Angad finally agrees to have her do it.

4. Ghamandi and Horny Phuphar in Shimlapuri asking Bimbo Barbie where Monga house is located.

Precap: Ghamandi berates everyone at Monga house for Angad getting hurt, calling it a trap. Angad says the opposite, that the Mongas had nothing to do with it. Bimbo calls Swaggy she is coming to Brar house to tell truth.

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
mesravz thumbnail

Thanks for the update

At mongas Bewada2 behaving like a stubborn child🤣