Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hereim

so episodes get live first in USA?? then india?

Episodes available 12 hrs a head on Hotstar (India)

Hulu USA( Hotstar nit available in USA)

live will be every day at 7 pm

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mesravz

Looks like todays episode is worth to watch😆
Thanks for the update❤️

Sahiba was on a roll today! Someone has to count her savage one liners:

1. Tum teekha khaate nahin, bas bolte ho

2. Tum chhui-mui type ho

3. Rehne do, main aur Keerat kar lenge - basically chabhi lagana tum ladka hokar bhi nahin kar sakte!

4. kuch ho gaya toh Manveer maam meri jaan le leni hai - even Sahiba knows Ghamandi has an unnatural possessiveness!

5.Nahin, hum toh ziddi hain, kisi ki sunneinge thode hi

6. baith gayi na kamar

7. Yeh jo lachak hai na, samaan ke weight se nahin, tumhare ego ke weight se aayi hai

8. Ho toh tum ATM hi na

9. Ek toh sun ni nahin hai, aur upar se nakare bhi dikhane hain

10. Tumhari kamar akkar gayi hai, kaafi nahin hai joh tum ab apni akkar dikha rahe ho!

11. Sahiba - Haath kyun pakda ?

Angad - ointment lagwane ke liye, aur kis liye pakdoonga!

So many more!

Honestly, I think Santu and Angad could form a really nice comedy pair to get even on Sahiba!

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

Sahiba was on a roll today! Someone has to count her savage one liners:

1. Tum teekha khaate nahin, bas bolte ho

2. Tum chhui-mui type ho

3. Rehne do, main aur Keerat kar lenge - basically chabhi lagana tum ladka hokar bhi nahin kar sakte!

So many more!

Honestly, I think Santu and Angad could form a really nice comedy pair to get even on Sahiba!

Bewada without Barar zoo is cute. Also he is intolerable with his mom.

Hope they continue for some day at mongas, but looks like ghamanadi is coming to drag him to zoo🤣

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Bewada without Barar zoo is cute. Also he is intolerable with his mom.

Hope they continue for some day at mongas, but looks like ghamanadi is coming to drag him to zoo🤣

Omg manveer is so possessive and egoistic she can just call her son or DIL to knw the details
Why she has to land there.and I don’t know on what basis is seerat blaming Sahiba …how I wish some1 throws truth bombs at her .. why is she trying to impress Angad and how does it matter if sahiba has told something abt her to him.. she has betrayed him Cannot be denied .

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

Omg manveer is so possessive and egoistic she can just call her son or DIL to knw the details
Why she has to land there.and I don’t know on what basis is seerat blaming Sahiba …how I wish some1 throws truth bombs at her .. why is she trying to impress Angad and how does it matter if sahiba has told something abt her to him.. she has betrayed him Cannot be denied .

She needs to be treated as soon as possible

I am not sure I can used that word or not ps****
bit she has no limits, she is throwing her weight on every one🤬

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Hahahahah these dialogues look really fun

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

I saw few comments in twitter vo as of now they are defending Angad I thought chale Jane do but few days they are defending Manbhir too 🙄🙄🙄🙄 today next level.🤣🤣🤣her pain is understandable 😷😷😷.

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

I saw few comments in twitter vo as of now they are defending Angad I thought chale Jane do but few days they are defending Manbhir too 🙄🙄🙄🙄 today next level.🤣🤣🤣her pain is understandable 😷😷😷.

That actors fans are next level crazy. Never seen any actors fans be so blind to his characters flaws. They are going to faint when Sahiba makes him beg on his knees(if the show follows og and does not shut down early).

Like imagine stanning a sex offender and attacking every other character. Even Seerat is a better person till now, fraud and gold digging is nothing compared to molesting women which Angad already did.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

That actors fans are next level crazy. Never seen any actors fans be so blind to his characters flaws. They are going to faint when Sahiba makes him beg on his knees(if the show follows og and does not shut down early).

Like imagine stanning a sex offender and attacking every other character. Even Seerat is a better person till now, fraud and gold digging is nothing compared to molesting women which Angad already did.

So true.. They defended angad on that act too was so surprised.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

vo 2 ya 3 psycho fans h Twitter k 😂😂😂bohot toxic h unke liye to Jasleen nd Garry bhi achey h seerat nd santosh bhi burey h but sahiba is worst for them😆..vo sahiba ki sauten k jaise behave kartey h sab🤣...vo to pryabjot tak ko defend kar rahey they Garry nd Jasleen ko bhi

Unke liye sabse buri sirf sahiba h ...vo sab aise behave kartey h jaise sauten ..they are online sauten of sahiba🤣

Show mein to nahi mili but Twitter p sahiba ki 3 ya 4 sauten to h pakka