Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Gurnoor

Posted: 1 years ago

SP ke current trend ko dekh ke lag raha hai ke Sahiba ke liye bhi new hero laana parega

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

SP ke current trend ko dekh ke lag raha hai ke Sahiba ke liye bhi new hero laana parega

Yeah, Ghum ke raasthe chalein tho aisa hi hoga.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mesravz

Darling you became official member to this forumšŸ’”

I was talking about our ghum forum ki Rani sahiba ā€œRANIā€ pyar _ishq, I saw her she is reading updates in this forumšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Once jerry aka Rani lands here Tom aka sofna follows heršŸ¤£

Thatā€™s why saying ghum ke deewane šŸ¤£

I've watched the bengali version from their marriage.

The OG is the šŸ’£

Hvnt warmed upto this... plus on a break with Ramadan.

How are you both....šŸ¤—

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

ohh...mein tere parachai he huašŸ¤£

Welcome stalkers....šŸ¤—

Sofna toh chalate phirate show wiki hai ...Sab shows ke info hote hai madam košŸ˜†

šŸ˜†

šŸ˜ˆ

Word Count: 0

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

in short hum dono karab taste hai itv mein šŸ¤£

This is actually apt for Sofna.....How many years experience in this department?

Very little

But a fast learner šŸ˜›šŸ˜†šŸ˜‰

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sofna

Very little

You too here?šŸ˜†

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I've watched the bengali version from their marriage.

The OG is the šŸ’£

Hvnt warmed upto this... plus on a break with Ramadan.

How are you both....šŸ¤—

I know you are on break, you watched ogšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

mesravz thumbnail

Very little

Yes fast learner and very creative in assume your own versionšŸ˜†

Edited by mesravz - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Updates:

1. Scene continuation of eating mirchi and drinking water. Keerat too teases Bewda. The elder Mongas are are a little embarrassed at their daughtersā€™ antics. Sahiba put her hand in halwa spoon, and Bewda hold her arm tightly. All Mongas are feeling a tad bit awkward at the bad situation. Ajeet apologizes. Sahiba feels bad. Angad is somewhat placated. He turns on his fake chasni behavior and serves sahiba and then himself halwa. Has halwa and likes it. Keerat then offers to show him around to help get his hands washed after dinner.

2. Chawla comes to Santu for loan installment talks. Angad overhears the house is mortgaged. He genuinely feels bad for Mongas. Seerat trying to come in, but canā€™t seeing Angad.

3. Bimbo Barbie trying to get to her house overhears her neighbors badmouthing her and complains that this all because of Sahiba. Truly a bimbo indeedā€¦.

4. Angad helps Ajeet by picking up heavy utensilsā€¦. Sahiba tries to stop him, but Bewda wanted to show his dole shole that he got from gym. Back Spain happens as heā€™s trying to get up after placing the utensils. Wonderful SahAn banter and Sahibaā€™s lecture that his akkar is because of his ego not utensils! Santu tries to help her jamai by scolding Sahibaā€¦ very funny scene. I actually burst laughing! Poor jamai getting scolded by biwi in front of in lawsā€¦ saari izzat popat ho gayi.. bas Keerat ki kami thi!

5. Ghamandi on her Angad jaap at Brarsā€¦.Bebe tells her it Angadā€™s sasural not war front. Even Inder tries to explain its only Sahibaā€™s house. Even Bewda no 1 seems sober now!

precap: Angad sitting and holds Sahiba from going away. She asks why he stopped her. He gives the ointment to put on his back, which she does. Other place, Ghamandi and Horny Phuphar come to Shimlapuri and ask blanket clad Bimbo Barbie on Monga house location. Sheā€™s terrified.

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

Updates:

1. Scene continuation of eating mirchi and drinking water. Keerat too teases Bewda. The elder Mongas are are a little embarrassed at their daughtersā€™ antics. Sahiba put her hand in halwa spoon, and Bewda hold her arm tightly. All Mongas are feeling a tad bit awkward at the bad situation. Ajeet apologizes. Sahiba feels bad. Angad is somewhat placated. He turns on his fake chasni behavior and serves sahiba and then himself halwa. Has halwa and likes it. Keerat then offers to show him around to help get his hands washed after dinner.

2. Chawla comes to Santu for loan installment talks. Angad overhears the house is mortgaged. He genuinely feels bad for Mongas. Seerat trying to come in, but canā€™t seeing Angad.

3. Bimbo Barbie trying to get to her house overhears her neighbors badmouthing her and complains that this all because of Sahiba. Truly a bimbo indeedā€¦.

4. Angad helps Ajeet by picking up heavy utensilsā€¦. Sahiba tries to stop him, but Bewda wanted to show his dole shole that he got from gym. Back Spain happens as heā€™s trying to get up after placing the utensils. Wonderful SahAn banter and Sahibaā€™s lecture that his akkar is because of his ego not utensils! Santu tries to help her jamai by scolding Sahibaā€¦ very funny scene. I actually burst laughing! Poor jamai getting scolded by biwi in front of in lawsā€¦ saari izzat popat ho gayi.. bas Keerat ki kami thi!

5. Ghamandi on her Angad jaap at Brarsā€¦.Bebe tells her it Angadā€™s sasural not war front. Even Inder tries to explain its only Sahibaā€™s house. Even Bewda no 1 seems sober now!

precap: Angad sitting and holds Sahiba from going away. She asks why he stopped her. He gives the ointment to put on his back, which she does. Other place, Ghamandi and Horny Phuphar come to Shimlapuri and ask blanket clad Bimbo Barbie on Monga house location. Sheā€™s terrified.

@bold šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ his ego is his big enemy šŸ¤£