JRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Exactly the show can be a bit slow but they are moving like turtles!!! 👎🏼

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Iris77

Agree. Even I can’t understand a lot but she did not seem as bad. Maybe it’s the way the actress portrayed it but here, the Saas comes off as very unstable. In the og, she came off as angry. And there she also gave the high society vibes the way she carried herself but here I am not even getting that feeling, so I find it very off when she talks about standards and high society etc

How many episodes is one day of pagphere going to be?

1 day is 1 week. Which is why I will resume once seerats blaming is done. Dekhna hai if plot changes coz sahiba ne 7 days challenge already diya. If it's copy from og then I'll again break until Garry ka sach bahar aye.

All this I do realise is 2 months ka duration probably..

Anons4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolzlol

How much will they drag my God, every crucial scene is copied still they are 10x slower than og. By the time we reach Garry truth reveal , the show will go off air due to ratings.

Yeah re.. very slow.. like I enjoyed reading good stuff here shared on episodes updates, but still it's slow only.. don't expect them to wind up things in 2 days but 3 or 4 episodes on one thing is fine.. total drag fest hai, and hence I am also scared that it will go off air by the time good parts are reached based on OG storyline.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

1 day is 1 week. Which is why I will resume once seerats blaming is done. Dekhna hai if plot changes coz sahiba ne 7 days challenge already diya. If it's copy from og then I'll again break until Garry ka sach bahar aye.

All this I do realise is 2 months ka duration probably..

True, 2 months also early end of the year ho jayega 🙄🙄.

Anons4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Indar words are also not bothering her what is her issue,May be due to differences with her husband, she diverted her total time to raise Angadh, but this kind of crying and shouting omg 😱 she shouted on gurleen too, very bad,

Gurleen is the sweetest, usko bhi nai baksha. So ye sab FF karna hoga ... and in my head think that this did not happen on the show, just like SR track.

Remake me best parts lo yar and thoda naya bhi dikhao.. character extremes hi chal raha hai final..

Mahan sahiba

Angry Angad to over sweet Angad to back to Angry when brar mansion ka premises will be shown

Maha Angry Manbeer

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Gurleen is the sweetest, usko bhi nai baksha. So ye sab FF karna hoga ... and in my head think that this did not happen on the show, just like SR track.

Remake me best parts lo yar and thoda naya bhi dikhao.. character extremes hi chal raha hai final..

Mahan sahiba

Angry Angad to over sweet Angad to back to Angry when brar mansion ka premises will be shown

Maha Angry Manbeer

True, they can do better scenes not dragging dragging. Today also angadh thinks near dining table I need to find seerat fast these guys drama are not ending 🙄🙄what the heck, dude their feelings look like drama to you, I guess he doesn't know the real meaning if feelings yet. I will stop here 😷😷man lagtha hai break lelo but kya kare addiction hum be sudrege nahi 🤣🤣🤣..waiting waiting 🙄

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mesravz

Now I got it why vanker took up this show🤣

He is assuming sautan in manbeer character and pushing into our throats and felling happy🤬

Ghum ke dewwane come here and enjoy🤣

I saw some stalkers are already on this thread😆

tummne pukar aur hum Chale aaye.🤣

Stalkers ..ye jaalem duniya iss ab stalkers bolane lag ..Ye toh pyaar hai vanku le show kaliye

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

tummne pukar aur hum Chale aaye.🤣

Stalkers ..ye jaalem duniya iss ab stalkers bolane lag ..Ye toh pyaar hai vanku le show kaliye

Darling you became official member to this forum💔

I was talking about our ghum forum ki Rani sahiba “RANI” pyar _ishq, I saw her she is reading updates in this forum🤣🤣

Once jerry aka Rani lands here Tom aka sofna follows her🤣

That’s why saying ghum ke deewane 🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Wrong thread s

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

Darling you became official member to this forum💔

I was talking about our ghum forum ki Rani sahiba “RANI” pyar _ishq, I saw her she is reading updates in this forum🤣🤣

Once jerry aka Rani lands here Tom aka sofna follows her🤣

That’s why saying ghum ke deewane 🤣

ohh...mein tere parachai he hua🤣

Welcome stalkers....🤗

Sofna toh chalate phirate show wiki hai ...Sab shows ke info hote hai madam ko😆