Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Does Manbeer has opedius complex ??? Their relationship is reminding me of the current classic I m reading, where the wife makes a distance from drunkard husband like inder, then she emotionally damage her son's ... These kind of saas are mentally stable ... It's funny she has a husband but she is acting like she is angad wife.

Correct isliye to usko sautan boltey h😆...vo angad ki maa kam or gf k jaise zyada behave kar rahi h 😆..jab bhi angad sahiba ka hath pakadta h ya dono k kareeb aane ko lekar sunti h uske reactions ITV ki dusri aurat waaley hotey h 🤔..jaise dusre ITV shows mein pati patni nd wo hoti h manbir exactly is WO k kaise behave kar rahi h

Sahiba se problem h usko torture karna h to karey vo samjah ataa h jaise dusre ITV shows mein saas karti h but manbir ka behaviour saaso waala h hi nahi

Vo aise behave kar rahi h jaise sahiba ne uske bete ko nahi balki pati ko cheen liya h🤣..

Isliye to boltey h ki manbir behaves like a sauten to sahiba

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Yes it was same ... Because of her the leads never consummate their relationship because of mother wish.

This is too much, wish???
Ria23 thumbnail

Yes it was same ... Because of her the leads never consummate their relationship because of mother wish.

Was you mean Never

So how did show ended

Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

They need to tone down manbeer now.

Was SaaS in og same? I could not understand her a lot, but itna tantrums to shayad nai deti thi.

Agree. Even I can’t understand a lot but she did not seem as bad. Maybe it’s the way the actress portrayed it but here, the Saas comes off as very unstable. In the og, she came off as angry. And there she also gave the high society vibes the way she carried herself but here I am not even getting that feeling, so I find it very off when she talks about standards and high society etc

How many episodes is one day of pagphere going to be?

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What was so special about the frame that fell? Manb said she gifted it to Ang with so much love... It didn't look anything exclusive!!

Manb's character needs to tone down.. I do understand possessive mothers especially when the relationship with the husband is not good. Here she is turning towards obsession. Would she have been any different if the DIL was of her choice? Actually having an alliance not of same social standards and not of her choice should please her as it gives her an upper hand in guiding her DIL.

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

How much will they drag my God, every crucial scene is copied still they are 10x slower than og. By the time we reach Garry truth reveal , the show will go off air due to ratings.

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yes 🥰

Word Count: 1

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Correct isliye to usko sautan boltey h😆...vo angad ki maa kam or gf k jaise zyada behave kar rahi h 😆..jab bhi angad sahiba ka hath pakadta h ya dono k kareeb aane ko lekar sunti h uske reactions ITV ki dusri aurat waaley hotey h 🤔..jaise dusre ITV shows mein pati patni nd wo hoti h manbir exactly is WO k kaise behave kar rahi h

Sahiba se problem h usko torture karna h to karey vo samjah ataa h jaise dusre ITV shows mein saas karti h but manbir ka behaviour saaso waala h hi nahi

Vo aise behave kar rahi h jaise sahiba ne uske bete ko nahi balki pati ko cheen liya h🤣..

Isliye to boltey h ki manbir behaves like a sauten to sahiba

Now I got it why vanker took up this show🤣

He is assuming sautan in manbeer character and pushing into our throats and felling happy🤬

Ghum ke dewwane come here and enjoy🤣

I saw some stalkers are already on this thread😆

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Indar words are also not bothering her what is her issue,May be due to differences with her husband, she diverted her total time to raise Angadh, but this kind of crying and shouting omg 😱 she shouted on gurleen too, very bad,

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Angad's mummy ji! Puri pagal ho gayi hai. Full on sutan mode on hai uska. Like ab tere munde da viah ho geya Chad de ohda kehna. But no mai over possessive bana va.