Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

This feeding scenes and falling and bantee was recreated ... In og bahot simple tha

yes ..acha lag rahey h...kuch scenes recreate vo bhi lead k scene ko recreate karke dikha rahey h vo best h ..i hope kamar mein chot or baam lagane wala bhi recreate ho ...

Wahan OG mein to manjira ne aakar moment kharab kar diya tha

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

https://youtu.be/h5EwChhSDL0

Hai hai mirchi!! I expected a feeding sweet scene as it usually follows the mirchi scene. Seems ATM got upset

As expected bratty got upset😆, now he will start tantrums

Edited by mesravz - 1 years ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Kitna Sara khana h or vo po*n fufa bol raha tha saal bhar ka rashan 😆arey itna Sara khana to braro k bhi nahi Banta vo fufa khud toot padta dekhta to 🤣

https://youtu.be/ULjTjUN2cY0

Exactly so much delicious food😋....As if they have any feast...Brars should see this ..

Passion15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

Nah.

I keep taking breaks now and then..

I started TMD coz I was missing channa mereya...

Me too 🙂 . Started watching for the same reason but TMD is too slow .
averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Updates:

1. Sahiba’s questions why so much food… she wants to check in the store… Mongas refuse. Say to mind that Bewda has come first time. Santu reeling inside her mind regarding house mortgage papers. What a bomb ready to blast! Angad comes in the clothes given by Mongas. They make him feel comfortable…

2. Ghamandi shouting at staff… She’s insecure of loosing her hold on Angad, blames Sahiba. Horny Phuphar adds ghee to the fire. Inder shuts him up. Prabhjyot tries to instigate as well. Gurleen comes and shuts them, but Ghamandi behaves really bad with Gurleen. Inder shocked as well. Just because she’s the badi bahu of the 2nd gen, does that give her license to behave the way she did?

3. Feed each other scene. Bewda turning red due to mirchi. Sahiba gives him water.

Precap: Sahiba serving Angad carrot halwa. Angad also holding spoon. Seerat trying to sneak in but can’t since Angad is standing nearby. She wants to avoid his questions

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: averma4583

Updates:

1. Sahiba’s questions why so much food… she wants to check in the store… Mongas refuse. Say to mind that Bewda has come first time. Santu reeling inside her mind regarding house mortgage papers. What a bomb ready to blast! Angad comes in the clothes given by Mongas. They make him feel comfortable…

2. Ghamandi shouting at staff… She’s insecure of loosing her hold on Angad, blames Sahiba. Horny Phuphar adds ghee to the fire. Inder shuts him up. Prabhjyot tries to instigate as well. Gurleen comes and shuts them, but Ghamandi behaves really bad with Gurleen. Inder shocked as well. Just because she’s the badi bahu of the 2nd gen, does that give her license to behave the way she did?

3. Feed each other scene. Bewda turning red due to mirchi. Sahiba gives him water.

Precap: Sahiba serving Angad carrot halwa. Angad also holding spoon. Seerat trying to sneak in but can’t since Angad is standing nearby. She wants to avoid his questions

Does Manbeer has opedius complex ??? Their relationship is reminding me of the current classic I m reading, where the wife makes a distance from drunkard husband like inder, then she emotionally damage her son's ... These kind of saas are mentally stable ... It's funny she has a husband but she is acting like she is angad wife.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

They need to tone down manbeer now.

Was SaaS in og same? I could not understand her a lot, but itna tantrums to shayad nai deti thi.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anons4

They need to tone down manbeer now.

Was SaaS in og same? I could not understand her a lot, but itna tantrums to shayad nai deti thi.

Yes it was same ... Because of her the leads never consummate their relationship because of mother wish.