Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Today episode was laughing riot 🤣

Angad you can never win against her 😉

Tbh I feel Angad likes teasing her and loves to feed her. 🤣he can never win her tbh, she literally feed him mirchi 🤣

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peanutbolt

Sahiba’s retorts are so funny 😆

Angad - Tab mein nasha mein tha

Sahiba - To kya ek aur bottle magvavu 🤣

I can’t wait for their banter to actually start without all this seerat, garry and family drama, angad is in for some good ride 😆

She be like mahol banana hai batao 🤣

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Unpopular opinion I still don’t like santhu. And I skipped her scenes with Sahiba too. Still can’t digest her. So do Ajeet too. I skipped most of the episode to be frank except Sahiba Angad scenes and Sahiba keerat part .

I agree, for me I couldn't digest santosh honestly. What she did with Sahiba, she has no idea how much she is going through.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Sahiba: Tumjo ek kamre mei ek saath naa rehne ka Angadpana kar rahe ho naa

Angad: Ek min ek min, Angadpana matlab

Sahiba: Wohi jo soch rahe ho

🤣

Angadpana🤣🤣🤣

OMG Sahiba never fails a chance to tease Angad🤣

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Yes she looks good in simple saree with minimal ornaments and makeup. Actually all the 3 Monga sisters are looking really pretty in the pagphere episodes.

Unpopular opinion but I found this golden Saree a bit bland. The pink Saree looks far better now. They could gave given her some other color. But I guess they are giving her golden color since after the reception to match her clothes with her golden chuda
Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Unpopular opinion but I found this golden Saree a bit bland. The pink Saree looks far better now. They could gave given her some other color. But I guess they are giving her golden color since after the reception to match her clothes with her golden chuda

Correct. They are giving her yellow shades more to match with her chuda ...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Angadpana🤣🤣🤣

OMG Sahiba never fails a chance to tease Angad🤣

They are hilarious

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I still want things to move fast..

All that they are showing is fine, but I would still prefer that things move fast.

This that should he slow .. are fast, like samtosh forgiven by sahiba.. nahi bhai.. what day is it after marriage? After 2 3 months as per tmd duration proper conclusion hota iska to samajta.

But yeah reading about epis.. feel that past few days have good content.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anons4

I still want things to move fast..

All that they are showing is fine, but I would still prefer that things move fast.

This that should he slow .. are fast, like samtosh forgiven by sahiba.. nahi bhai.. what day is it after marriage? After 2 3 months as per tmd duration proper conclusion hota iska to samajta.

But yeah reading about epis.. feel that past few days have good content.

Meant** things that should be slow are fast.

Damn auto correct.

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Sahiba :ye 56 bhog tumhare liye hi baney h😆..

Sahiba ne apna revenge liya jab angad ne zabardasti khana thoos diya tha mu mein uska usko mirchi khilakar or uske baad paani pilane ki acting kar rahi thi😆..lo paani pi lo angad ne khud hi Pani le liya kyun angad maza aya sahiba ne apna revenge liya 🤣..keerat kitna has rahi thi angad ko mirchi lagta dekh..

Waise jo khana mast banaya mongas ne kitni saari cheeze thi kaaju katli palak paneer biryani or kitna kuch bana tha aisa khana to Maine braro ko khate bhi nahi dekha 😲..mongas ka khana tak braro se acha h😆...

Haan scene shoot karne k liye itne sare pakwaan dikhaye gaye but isko dekhkar to audience yehi sochegi itni kuch to braro k bhi nahi banta😆 to kahe k ghanta raees huey😆