Posted: 1 years ago

Love Santosh and sahiba

Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sahiba’s retorts are so funny 😆

Angad - Tab mein nasha mein tha

Sahiba - To kya ek aur bottle magvavu 🤣

I can’t wait for their banter to actually start without all this seerat, garry and family drama, angad is in for some good ride 😆

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Thanks for the update spice scene was so funny 😂

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

will she accuse Saibha in front on her family too .. will her family throw truth bomb at her .., I just hope she doesn’t get away like her mom..

Dreamer007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peanutbolt

Sahiba’s retorts are so funny 😆

Angad - Tab mein nasha mein tha

Sahiba - To kya ek aur bottle magvavu 🤣

I can’t wait for their banter to actually start without all this seerat, garry and family drama, angad is in for some good ride 😆

This was epic!

Dreamer007 thumbnail

This fall

And catch was so hilarious…I loved how they captured seemed very genuine not too filmy … 😂

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Today episode was laughing riot 🤣

Angad you can never win against her 😉

Passion15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Did anyone noticed that Sahiba’s saree was much better today than what she wore on reception ? I liked her simple less makeup look better than reception.

Today ‘s episode was good - loved the way Sahiba asked Angad to wear the clothes her dad brought . She said I would not force you like your family forced me , it is up to you but it will make her family happy as their emotions are attached to it .

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Love Santosh and sahiba

Unpopular opinion I still don’t like santhu. And I skipped her scenes with Sahiba too. Still can’t digest her. So do Ajeet too. I skipped most of the episode to be frank except Sahiba Angad scenes and Sahiba keerat part .

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Passion15

Did anyone noticed that Sahiba’s saree was much better today than what she wore on reception ? I liked her simple less makeup look better than reception.

Today ‘s episode was good - loved the way Sahiba asked Angad to wear the clothes her dad brought . She said I would not force you like your family forced me , it is up to you but it will make her family happy as their emotions are attached to it .

Yes she looks good in simple saree with minimal ornaments and makeup. Actually all the 3 Monga sisters are looking really pretty in the pagphere episodes.