Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Updates:

1. Scene continuation from Ajeet showing Bewda and Sahiba their room, and everything that is needed I.e cooler, hand fan, mosquito net etc… Everything in terms of prep was done by Santu

2. Sahiba and bewda nok jhonk on sharing one bedroom. Bewda accidentally drops marbles on the floor… methinks it’s his brains’ marbles if you frankly ask… Then a bit of of mouth shushing and arm grabbing by Sahiba on doing naatak for her family like she did for his reception. Bewda, goes to open door, and feet go on the marbles aka his brains and lands with a thud in the arms of his sapnon ki rani (Sahiba, if you didn’t get my sarcasm yet…you know just making it clear! No room for ambiguity!) long eye lock, and both come back to reality.

3. Then Ajeet brings clothes for jamai raja aka bewda (like I said… No ambiguity!) Sahiba tells Bewda she’s going not force like him and his family but request he comes wearing it…it’s not like it’s a p & l situation ( profit and loss). He doesn’t take the clothes from her.

4. Dining room arrangements done by Monga couple. Sahiba comes and watches Santu. Santu leaves for kitchen with an excuse. Sahiba. Sahiba comes there. Santu regrets. Sahiba and Santu patch up.

5. Dining room, Bewda in sasuraal’s clothing. Sahiba has the tiniest smile and relief as she’s holding the door, else I think she’d fall on the ground in shock!

precap: Both get seated and Tayyi ji says they each have to feed each other the first bite. Sahiba starts to protest, and Bewda does moka par choka and stuffs her mouth before she finishes protesting. He smirks in victory! Sahiba too returns the feeding the morsel by packing a green mirchi in the roti! She smiles, and as he realizes he’s eaten mirchi and she says “haww, tumhein mirchi lag gayi!”

Cute nok jhonk…I think Angad likes the teasing part inwardly, but won’t admit!

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ajeet is showing the room jo tayar karke rakhi hai. Sahiba feels a tinge of sadness. I felt a bit sad for Mongas

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Angad says Mei yaha tumhare saath nahi rukne wala hu (In the room which door has been closed by Taiji)

Sahiba: Kya kar rahe ho, dheere bolo

angasaj'.JPG

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sahiba: Tumjo ek kamre mei ek saath naa rehne ka Angadpana kar rahe ho naa

Angad: Ek min ek min, Angadpana matlab

Sahiba: Wohi jo soch rahe ho

🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

destiny.JPG

Word Count: 0

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the update. Seems a good one from SahAn angle

I guess BQ interrupting the balm scene was the promo for the week and it might happen only by Friday Saturday.

averma4583 thumbnail

I truly hate that character now… but there’s no choice but to jhelo her and Swaggy with his mommy. Uski behan chali naagin banne!

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
Mickey.mouse thumbnail

Ok question it will take a week for Seerat to come back.. Does he fall like the promo and Sahiba rubs his back?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

full-pic.JPG

Word Count: 0

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sahiba what you have done 🤣🤣

Spoilt brat ko mirchi kilaya 🤣

Now he will start