Users

Frequent Posters

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anons4

I have not seem ghum, but so many ref here say that watching it is traumatic

How come it's trp is going great?

If you don't mind sharing what's wrong with that show, just to ensure that I don't ever sway in it's direction and watch it.

Are you new to ITV🤣🤣🤣

Edited by mesravz - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

If you don't mind sharing what's wrong with that show, just to ensure that I don't ever sway in it's direction and watch it.

You will do yourself a BIG favour if you don’t watch that show. But all said I done, I kinda love that show. Never a dull day. Full sasta nasha 😆
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

high voltage drama is the reason

Words can't express the exact feelings...but one thing I can tell you ML can understand his bhabhi (ex -2days of eternally love) emotions/feelings etc etc perfectly and also save her even if she is wrong but can't understand his wife emotions/feelings..For him FL is immature ND his ex is mature..

Nutty can help you in this..

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You will do yourself a BIG favour if you don’t watch that show. But all said I done, I kinda love that show. Never a dull day. Full sasta nasha 😆

Once you become immune then there is no going backkkk🤣
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Btw the guy in your display picture will not have a good future. Uska bhi kaand karega Vanku. Dekh Lena. 🤪

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Once you become immune then there is no going backkkk🤣

OMG totally agree but I watch that show with a tub full of caramel cheese popcorn. 🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

I am waiting for that track🤣 that’s why sticking around

Bahut shani bankar sahiba ko torture kar rah ha hai, I was like bewada tum toh gayo , yeh tumhe chodne wali nahi hai🤣🤣

Chun Chun ke badala lege..🤣🤣

Yaad hai tumme tumme he Mujhe xyz date par sab ke samane ye Bola tha ab mein woh follow kar rhe hua

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Btw the guy in your display picture will not have a good future. Uska bhi kaand karega Vanku. Dekh Lena. 🤪

I know..I also know they will bring Sairat back together again...but for the first time in life virat ke lag Gaye.. 🤣🤣

I will totally enjoy virat misery..

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Chun Chun ke badala lege..🤣🤣

Yaad hai tumme tumme he Mujhe xyz date par sab ke samane ye Bola tha ab mein woh follow kar rhe hua

🤣🤣
haan store ka bodyguard bankar rahega, kyu ki wifey andhar nahi ane dega🤣🤣, now wifey is handling living room drama with so much grace, but bewada and his mom don’t have that talent🤣. Iss badle mein biwi living room drama start karegi😆

Edited by mesravz - 1 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: averma4583

UPDATES:

1. Scene continuation where Manveer faints a bit and Gurleen makes her drink water. Bewda inwardly is angry that Ghamandi is falling sick because of Sahiba… whereas it was Sahiba who said she won’t go.

2. Monga house preps being made. Santu throws Seerat’s stuff.

3. Brar car stop at front of galli no 4. Bewda has to walk to Monga house, in the process encounters many obstacles while walking such cow dung on the road etc… Keerat gives a warm welcome to Sahiba. Mongas welcome Bewda. He’s on mission find Bimbo, and vows to leave a Sahiba once he gets the truth from Seerat.

4. Swaggy calls Bimbo to see how she’s fairing. She’s willing to come to Brar Mansion to end all siyapa! Lol Swaggy gaslights her against Sahiba and redirects her to Monga house.

5. Bewda does not want to share room Sahiba. She taunts him on the storeroom incident.

Precap: He opens the doors and is about to fall when Sahiba catches him. Refreshing that Fl catches a nazuk falling ml!!!! It seems he stepped on a few marbles.

My subscription ended yesterday and frankly got no impulse to renew. So will be waiting for your updates. Highly enjoying your names for the characters - although Manbeer is better named a Girgit I think, kyunki sahi baath agar Sahiba bole tho use problem hain koi aur bole to woh khush.