Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Sah has such a beautiful smile... When she laughs in the precap, she looks so adorable. ❤️

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Sah has such a beautiful smile... When she laughs in the precap, she looks so adorable. ❤️

Same thought came in to my mind.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mickey.mouse

What is going to change will he leave her? She is his wife… I hope they do not change the story and have him marry the Seerat

Why he will marry Seerat when she is Garry would be wife ??? In this story Angad will never fall seerat she will be his sister in law ...

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

I guess the marbles keerat might put it there 😂angad ko satane 😂..

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

I guess the marbles keerat might put it there 😂angad ko satane 😂..

Keerat still looked a bit miffed with Angad. But I like the sisters meet btw. It was a beautiful scene. And not to forget Sahiba looked so proud of her sister when keerat offered food to the driver.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Angad wahi dekhta or sunta h jo vo dekhna or sunna chahta h his main problem is his ego jo apni haar ko accept nahi karna chahta angad maana hi nahi chahta ki sahiba sahi ho sakti h or vo galat ...isliye seerat to kya mohollae ki aunties ya koi ajnabee bhi bolega ki sahiba is mastermind angad k liye wahi saboot or gawah ban jaayega ...he is far away from reality ...seerat bolegi sahiba ne kiya sahiba ki saazish nd angad will be like look i was right i am right or humesha hi sahi hota hoon. Angad ek delusion mein jeeta h uske ego k delusion mein ki sabhi ladkiya uske liye Mari jaa rahi h he is the best vo kabhi galat nahi ho sakta or vo duniya mein sabse intelligent h😆...

So ek ek karke angad k sabhi baharm tootengey

Sabse pehle uska ye bharam tootega ki sahiba is wrong she is the main culprit ya vo ussey shadi karne ko pagal thi uske paison k peechey h ...

Jab 7 din k baad Garry nd seerat ka kaand bahar ayaega sabse pehle uska yehi sahiba is mastermind wala bharam tootega lekin uska ego nahi jaayega tab bhi he will be like tumko to khushi mil rahi hogi na aisa hi kuch bolega 😆...

Or GC mein Holi k time p clown couple ki shadi k baad jab usko asthama attack aata h khori uska khayal rakhti h riddhi bolta h suno i know u like me tum bol sakti ho sheher ki har ladki mere liye pagal h main unka crush hoon ismein itna sharmane ki ya chupane ki baat nahi agar tum mujhey pasand karti ho to nd khori k reactions aise hotey h..she was like lagta h ye pagal ho gaya h😆..matlab humesha ek alag hi tarah ka ganja phoonkta rehta h ML main hoon sabse best wala ganja usi delusion mein jeeta rehta h 😆...

Same angad bhi isi nashey mein rehta h he is best sabhi ladkiya uske peechey pagal h sahiba usko pana chahti h uske paison k peechey h uske so called toxic house mein rehna chahti h uski wife banke to main usko kaamyab nahi hone dunga sahiba ko khud ko paane nahi dunga ye mere room mein nahi rahegi 😆 Ghar se nikaal dunga vo yehi gareeb ghar mein rahegi nd all 😆...tadpegi uska sabhi plan fail kar dunga

Matlab apne aap ko sabse zyada hoshiyaar samjahna jo asal mein ek gadha h sahiba khud uske sath nahi rehna chahti thi ye kya dur karega sahiba khud isko laat marke jaayegi😆or ek baar nahi baar baar yehi sahiba k peechey ayaega har baar😆..sahiba ko paane ki hazar koshish ye khud karega jo fail hogi ...lekin iski akad nahi jaayegi tab bhi

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

More than the updates your naming of characters continues to entertain me 🤣

Thanks for making such boring epi sound interesting.

Sahiba had been catching him since a long time I feel. She even saved him from the holika fire and got criminal tag. 🤣

haha! Thank you! I’m just exasperated with Bewda’s thinking… he doesn’t need alcohol to think like that… it’s naturally like that! How he fairs as a CEO is a complete mystery to me! I loved seeing how Bebe is done with Ghamandi’s naatak as well! The Brars instead of jewelry should be in a circus!
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

haha! Thank you! I’m just exasperated with Bewda’s thinking… he doesn’t need alcohol to think like that… it’s naturally like that! How he fairs as a CEO is a complete mystery to me! I loved seeing how Bebe is done with Ghamandi’s naatak as well! The Brars instead of jewelry should be in a circus!

@ bold 🤣

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

Bewda is high on his money and ego which is overhyped by Bewdra fanclub in Brar mansion😕

You should stop trying to understand Bewda now he is a ganja hero who will he forever annoying .😆

Circus is to physical for them . They should join theater 🤣

They love to make everything dramatic and gives it theatrical touch by discussing things with audience presence.

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Bewda is high on his money and ego which is overhyped by Bewdra fanclub in Brar mansion😕

You should stop trying to understand Bewda now he is a ganja hero who will he forever annoying .😆

Circus is to physical for them . They should join theater 🤣

They love to make everything dramatic and gives it theatrical touch by discussing things with audience presence.

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 1