Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

That's ITV's main rule. ML and FL never have good or even normal communication

very true! 😆
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Irshita

we were not discussing about consulting for anything but asking if her sister was ok. She can taunt him, offer him prasad but can’t ask if he found seerat? Isn’t that strange?

I honestly don't understand...

JRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think she is bit confused because of angad sweety behaviour there is some plan going on in his mind therefore she might have forgot to ask!! At end ITV hai 🤪

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libranoct

Why is Sahiba not asking Angad about Seerat?

she was so worried about her well-being and now suddenly silent.
Ideally she should have asked him immediately where is Seerat di, is she fine? One who went to police station to file her missing report , is now least bothered to know about her sister

really indigestible!!

a few reasons why:

1. She never starts a convo with Bewda in the first place. She replies back to him. So Bewda has not yet brought up the topic or given her an opening to inquire.

2. She is baffled by his chasni like behavior when he’s like a kadwa karela. But to her credit, she is not buying this behavior of his. She is observing him very acutely.

3. He’s agreed to the pagphere, and she doesn’t want to cause more drama at the moment….

sharon7 thumbnail

Thank you. I must have missed that. I will have to watch again.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Story is getting really good and the promo is just 🤩

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

a few reasons why:

1. She never starts a convo with Bewda in the first place. She replies back to him. So Bewda has not yet brought up the topic or given her an opening to inquire.

2. She is baffled by his chasni like behavior when he’s like a kadwa karela. But to her credit, she is not buying this behavior of his. She is observing him very acutely.

3. He’s agreed to the pagphere, and she doesn’t want to cause more drama at the moment….

Agree...Adding to the above point she does wonder in her mind as to what was it that he had known about Seerat coz there was a scene where she remembers his warning...let me once find out where Seerat is....blah blah blah he also warns something about her family can't exactly recall what...so she is observing him she is 100% sure ki Daal mein kuch kaala h. She knows that chasni behaviour is some sort of a calculated move from Angad.

Also, about Manveer I 🤔 Sahiba understands that her toxic talks ard coming from a place of insecurity and there again she is trying to understand her behaviour. Although Manveer is like ek -dum-chup ladki all the time

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Gurnoor

This is like the sloweest paced show on SP

Is Vanku following Ektas footsteps now?

Mickey.mouse thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Any updates for today… Not looking forward to Seerat blaming Sahiba..

I hope Angad does not believe her. (Keerat) But I have a feeling he will