Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mickey.mouse thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Ok question with promo???? What happened in OG when Seerat returned home at that moment when Sahiba and Angad are in the room together?

Does she lie? I want her to be exposed and start the love story of Anagad and Sahiba

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Ok question with promo???? What happened in OG when Seerat returned home at that moment when Sahiba and Angad are in the room together?

Does she lie? I want her to be exposed and start the love story of Anagad and Sahiba

Not sure how they will take it in TMd, in OG ANGAD mom will come, and at night Seerat will come and blame it on Sahiba, and the Story Continious in OG ML doesn't believe seerat too, not sure How makers here will take it.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Manbhir is talking about fraud, fraud, I raised him he is my son and all . do you know what he did to Sahiba 😡bloody attention seeker, till now it is okay, but today it is too much. She is treating Sahiba as nothing, being a woman at least she should have some sense. Now angad will go and tell mom I am acting and all please cooperate I will find out the truth and throw Sahiba out 🙄🙄🙄😷😷.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Han, og se thoda deviate kare in good way is all we can hope. Pagphera sahiba asking is not in sync with santosh coming to house and sahiba be like don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't give me food you made.

Could have just said I want to meet my family or just dad and sister in particular. But ye bhi hai why would sahiba also want to show to brars that I am also angry with mom and my family, wo to aisa na waise keep blaming her, best to keep mayka equations hidden from inlaws, Bahana marker nikal rahi hai wo..

So I am hoping that arc would continue where there is some genuine talk between daughter and mom about how we landed in this situation in the first place and santosh genuinely also apologizingto sahiba that she misjudged seerat and extra ladofied her. May be we could get to see that..

sharon7 thumbnail

In yesterday's promo, it's showed Jasleen telling everyone that it was Seerat disguised but I couldn't see it in todays episode. Did I miss it?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Loved how Daarji chuckled when Sahiba taunted Jasleen and Garry

Daarji.JPG

Passion15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharon7

In yesterday's promo, it's showed Jasleen telling everyone that it was Seerat disguised but I couldn't see it in todays episode. Did I miss it?

veer and Angad helped Keerat ( not Seerat) escape by distracting Jasleen and Manbeer unless I understood your question wrong .
Edited by Passion15 - 1 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: averma4583

yeh chasni mein lipta bewda hazam nahin ho raha mujhe or na Keerat aur Sahiba ko! Yes, it’s reliving he’s not disrespecting her… I wonder when he will revert back….

You are right about Manveer. Ghamandi cannot admit she failed to recognize Seerat’s duplicitous nature and she’s taking it out on Sahiba and anyone who supports her. She was already insecure about her marriage and now her sense of security I.e her son too seems to be slipping from her. And now she finds herself nowhere. Plus Sahiba’s restraint yet civil answering hits her consciousness as how she treats Sahiba and how Sahiba still respects her.

Upcoming track will change the relationship between manbeer and sahiba. Manbeer will herself gives the right of bahu ...

The fact manbeer is insecure because Jasleen always comparing their relationship with Angad and Sahiba.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This looks interesting 👍🏼