Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anons4

Promo to last time wala bhi tha about the room and sahiba telling angad that rules be same for all ladies of house, and even in past, ye log kuch aur dikhayenge in episode.

May be in episode angad sochega meri seerat ji is back, yey!!!

Waise sahiba ka monga ghar changed ya alag lag raha.. when did she get a room I thought seerat a nd her had 2 diff beds, next to each other. That call par love you wala scene me jo tha us hisab se aisa laga..

It is Santosh and Ajit room ...

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Promo to last time wala bhi tha about the room and sahiba telling angad that rules be same for all ladies of house, and even in past, ye log kuch aur dikhayenge in episode.

Waise sahiba ka monga ghar changed ya alag lag raha.. when did she get a room I thought seerat a nd her had 2 diff beds, next to each other. That call par love you wala scene me jo tha us hisab se aisa laga..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Actually this was the phase which made him closer to him despite whatever anyone saying to him. The fact fl never reciprocate any romantic feelings because she doesn't want him to think she is melting .... But she used to take care of him because it gives her the right to be his wife.

You write so beautifully .. Going to fall in luv with them more..❤️
JRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This scene looks so super hot till that seerat came in!!!

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Updates:

1. Santosh surprised that Bewda no 2 and Sahiba are coming. Keerat says if he acts like a jeeja, then only she’ll give him the respect of a Jija. Keerat has to disclose how she went to Brars’ and heard Angad says he’ll take Sahiba for pagphere. Santu excited

2. Dar dar bhatakti BimBo Barbie calls a college friend who lives nearby. Friend doesn’t pick up.

3. Brars living room: Anagd calls out for Sahiba twice. Horny Phuphar makes taunts about SR. Jaspal is annoyed by these comments. Daarji makes a taunt on Horny to shut him up. Garry instigates against Sahiba and doesn’t want Angad to go. Jassi enjoying the drama. Sahiba comes offers the tea to Daarji. She comments on Garry is absent despite the workshop fire incident. Garry is suspicious that she may know something. He changes tunes and takes tea from Sahiba. Sahiba and Angad head to go out, when Manveer stops them.

4. Bimbo’s friend tells her off and says no one wants to associate with after knowing she left her own wedding and closes the door in her face.

5. Bebe is angry at Manveer for interrupting. Manveer makes it clear if the duo steps out she’ll leave the house. Sahiba tells Angad not to go, leave it, and turns to go to her room when he stops her. He said he promised and will fulfill.

6. Precap: Sahiba putting balm on shirtless Bewda no 2

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the update.

I guess Angad will talk to Manb in private and convince her.

Good that BQ is not wandering around wearing her big jhoomars. Just saw clip in YTube.

Passion15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even though Angad was faking it by showing caring nature for Sahiba , it was still good to see him supporting her .

what is wrong with Manbir - she is blackmailing Angad that if he goes for pag pheras she will leave Brar’s mansion . She can not accept the fact that she made a mistake by agreeing to Angad’s marriage with Seerat so she is taking out on everyone now - Darji , Bebe , Sahiba , Gurleen , Veer. She is so insecure that she even replied back to Bebe and Darji that they can not understand her .

Bravo to Sahiba for asking Bua and Garry if they want salt and chilli in their tea - even Darji was smiling .

waiting for the day when Garry ki dhunai hogi 😂😂😂

Edited by Passion15 - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Thank you for the update.

I guess Angad will talk to Manb in private and convince her.

Good that BQ is not wandering around wearing her big jhoomars. Just saw clip in YTube.

thank god she had that much sense! She’s an idiot simply put who doesn’t think through. She’s the overgrown baby.
averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Passion15

Even though Angad was faking it by showing caring nature for Sahiba , it was still good to see him supporting her .

what is wrong with Manbir - she is blackmailing Angad that if he goes for pag pheras she will leave Brad’s mansion . She can not accept the fact that she made a mistake by agreeing to Angad’s marriage with Seerat so she is taking out on everyone now - Darji , Bebe , Sahiba , Gurleen , Veer. She is so insecure that she even replied back to Bebe and Darji that they can not understand her .

Bravo to Sahiba for asking Bua and Garry if they want salt and chilli in their tea - even Darji was smiling .

waiting for the day when Garry ki dhunai hogi 😂😂😂

yeh chasni mein lipta bewda hazam nahin ho raha mujhe or na Keerat aur Sahiba ko! Yes, it’s reliving he’s not disrespecting her… I wonder when he will revert back….

You are right about Manveer. Ghamandi cannot admit she failed to recognize Seerat’s duplicitous nature and she’s taking it out on Sahiba and anyone who supports her. She was already insecure about her marriage and now her sense of security I.e her son too seems to be slipping from her. And now she finds herself nowhere. Plus Sahiba’s restraint yet civil answering hits her consciousness as how she treats Sahiba and how Sahiba still respects her.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Of all the things I have doubts about Sahiba accepting her Marriage. Everybody is insulting her in that house, She thinks everything is okay because her mother and sister did fraud. Omg we all wanted it, but is it too soon, she can ask I want to visit my family why pagphera, 🙄🙄 Makers doesn't have any balance on Character building,

Manbhir what the hell she thinks, this much hate 😡 very Cheap, 😷😷😷and Sahiba thinks her anger is justified.....