Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

waah kya baat h🤣 arey ye to batao us sastey 2 kaudi k guest house mein 20 lakh kaise lag gaye ???🤣...koi 2000 bhi na de wahan k or ye 3 ya 4 din mein 20 lakh...ye kaise hua ??

Agar saste guest house mein ye haal h to kisi 5 star mein rokta to Garry to seedha sadak p hota kyunki Garry khud ko bechta to koi khareedta nahi na hi Garry k saste necklace koi leta🤣

..so Garry to isko chodke nikal liyaa but Garry ko nahi pata ye naagin uske galey pad gayi h ab ye uska peecha nahi chodegi isko barbaad karke hi dam legi..🤣or seerat k sapno ka Garry seerat ko uski aukaat dikhayega or sath mein uski saasu mom Jasleen bhi maharani baaney k sapne dekhkar aayegi or naukrani banke rahegi🤣....

Ye kya angad sahiba ki jagah lengey aapas mein hi ladtey rahengey😆...ek dusre ko band aapas mein hi bajate rahengey🤣...hope in makkar nd jhooti ki shadi jaldi ho

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Promo is well executed ..The softness between Sahiba and angad is what I crave to see..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

angad.JPG

Word Count: 0

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

I think in OG show there is a track where after Dyuti Rahul Paro are thrown out from SR mansion & Bhattacharya house they sleeps in streets, Rahul runs a road side tea shop & Paro begs

I am already laughing reading this 😆

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess beauty queen didn't expect to see the intimacy feel that the scene created between Sah and Angad so soon. Must be a big blow to her ego.

That must prompt her to retaliate with blaming Sah

Roses4Moira thumbnail
*blushing*☺️

The comfort they share in this scene...... Those xyz fights set such strong foundation for them..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Angad had a small smile in the promo and Sahiba was also suppressing her smile. I found that cute. I have been watching promo over and over again

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Angad had a small smile in the promo and Sahiba was also suppressing her smile. I found that cute. I have been watching promo over and over again

Yes..It gives you such domestic feeling..inside joke between husband and wife..🥰🥰

Me 2 ..plus that TMD ost version ....Vanku ko maana padega..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Iska bhi soundtrack bohot achcha hai yaar. I love it. Vanku toh mera born cutie hai

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I guess beauty queen didn't expect to see the intimacy feel that the scene created between Sah and Angad so soon. Must be a big blow to her ego.

That must prompt her to retaliate with blaming Sah

The devil side inside me wants exact moment but I know Cv will change something..