Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

Ek sath dono shows k promo mil gaye ghum nd TMD k

Sai ki shadi Satya ne nd TMD mein seerat ka milna

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Promo to last time wala bhi tha about the room and sahiba telling angad that rules be same for all ladies of house, and even in past, ye log kuch aur dikhayenge in episode.

May be in episode angad sochega meri seerat ji is back, yey!!!

Waise sahiba ka monga ghar changed ya alag lag raha.. when did she get a room I thought seerat a nd her had 2 diff beds, next to each other. That call par love you wala scene me jo tha us hisab se aisa laga..

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Seems only the promos are exciting in the show. When it comes to actual execution it is sadly lacking. The biggest disappointment was the marriage promo. Sah looked so beautiful in that pink lehanga, but they dressed her down in the actual part.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anons4

Promo to last time wala bhi tha about the room and sahiba telling angad that rules be same for all ladies of house, and even in past, ye log kuch aur dikhayenge in episode.

May be in episode angad sochega meri seerat ji is back, yey!!!

Waise sahiba ka monga ghar changed ya alag lag raha.. when did she get a room I thought seerat a nd her had 2 diff beds, next to each other. That call par love you wala scene me jo tha us hisab se aisa laga..

Promo ka matlab yeh nahi ki woh epi mei ho. It's just a summary of that track. Till now jaisa dikhaya hai waisa hi hua hai. The previous promo where sahiba decorates her room - it was shown in the actual episode too- apni family se rishta todna and buas taunt - it was too show that she is not allowed to go back but she will make her room look like mayka just as buas are living. Angad calling her wife - we see it today. So promos are always the shows the same thing but in a broader way in actual epi...

He has no feelings for seerat.he said he wants to handover seerat to police after her confession.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Seems only the promos are exciting in the show. When it comes to actual execution it is sadly lacking. The biggest disappointment was the marriage promo. Sah looked so beautiful in that pink lehanga, but they dressed her down in the actual part.

Promos are made like this.... But she was looking beautiful as well in golden outfits.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

New promo

https://youtu.be/KtghzOWuwAM

I am liking the no nonsense attitude of Sah... I mean there is no *sharmana* coz the guy is removing shirt 😆

Here it is looking like domestic unlike them fighting. In og ml used to remember this scene alot where she used to care him. Also, this is the beginning of Mr Atm wanting attention and sort of change in dynamics

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The episodes during pag phera where Keerat taunts him and does not let him sleep peacefully were funny. Rolled over with laughter when she said bade logon ke ghar pe machhar nahi aate unhe kaatne, hum gareebon ka hi pee jaate khoon. I hope they copied those scene to scene, the bengali version was way funnier and faster till now. The male lead is an idiotic unrepentant abuser in both, i hope once truth is out they deviate from og, Sahiba files divorce and announces she is marrying some lover.

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lolzlol

The episodes during pag phera where Keerat taunts him and does not let him sleep peacefully were funny. Rolled over with laughter when she said bade logon ke ghar pe machhar nahi aate unhe kaatne, hum gareebon ka hi pee jaate khoon. I hope they copied those scene to scene, the bengali version was way funnier and faster till now. The male lead is an idiotic unrepentant abuser in both, i hope once truth is out they deviate from og, Sahiba files divorce and announces she is marrying some lover.

@ bold yes this is the issue I really cannot ship the leads. Not at least he repents & regrets genuinely and give a heartfelt apology
@ bold italic that’s what a normal girl should do after a molestation attempt. Walk out from toxic relationship not like Sahiba who cares for her molester just seconds later after the attempt (for what so ever the reason be) but itv hai v can’t expect logic

anjali9996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey does sahiba know to speak in English as in og the fl did not know??