Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie2020 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu_02

yes promos sab fake hotey h or specially this ghum PH

dusre shows k promo to main episode ki story se match kartey h but is ph k shows k jitne bhi promos h unka main episode se dur dur tak koi connection nahi hota isliye ghum k time bhi ye baat nikal kar saamne aayi thi ki ghum k makers fake promo dikhakar audience ko attract kartey h or main episode mein wo sab nahi milta story totally opposite hoti h

Ab yehi sab TMD mein bhi start kar diya h...

Abhi to seerat bhagegi or upar se manager ne jhoot bol diya h ye manager bhi pitega tab sach pata chalega😆...ye Garry k sath Mila hua h ...

To isne jhoot bol diya akeli ruki thi or angad k khaali dimaag mein sirf ek sahiba hi rehti h to sara blame sahiab p hota 😆...angad k khaali bheje mein yehi hoga sahiba ne kiya or khaali bheje ko kaam p lagayega pag phere p upar se seerat ko yakeen karega jo ladki isko chodke bhaag gayi letter dekar gaadi mein kisi or k sath pic bhi thi but seerat k boltey hi yakeen kar lega ki seerat ji sach bol rahi h waah kya khaali bheja h khaali kyun ismein kachra Bhara pada h😆...asal mein phone call waali baat bhi saamne ayaegi tab bohot gussa hoga or sure ho jaayega sahiba ne plan kiya ...tab sahiba 7 din ka time maanegi uske baad saat din saat hafton mein nikal jaayengey😆...GC ka copy paste hoga to sahiba ko bohot time lag jaayega kyunki GC mein khori ki bohot saari koshish bekaar gayi thi Rahul har baar bach jata h to yahan bhi Garry ka sach bahar aane mein time lagega

Seerat khud batayegi tab bhi koi usko yakeen nahi karega ...uske baad veer k bolne par angad khud investigate karega Garry ko lekar tab sach bahar aayega

Yehi baat bas itni si baat ki dusron k bolne par nahi khud investigate Karo usko lekar agar yehi investigation angad ne Garry ko lekar bohot pehle Kiya hota sahiba k bolne k baad ya apni worshop mein hi pata kiya hota to itna time nahi waste hota sach angad ko khud pata chal jata ..lekin dekho ye baat bhi veer k bolne k baad Angad sochega😆...kitna bada gadha h veer tak ko Shaq ho jaayega Garry p but angad ko nahi

Seerat khud hi bolne ke baad bi koi trust nahi karte hai...gary shatir jo hai..even jab veer gary ki mistakes point out karta tab bi angad yakin nahi karega na hi investigate karega..nxt day uski car se sahiba and reporter ki bike ki accident hoti tab doubt shuru hoga wo bi reporter ne gary ki such batane ke baad how gary wanted to destroy angad ..gary was the one who gave info about angad and brats etc etc.. Tab he il tell sahiba he too il join them to see the real face of gary... So guest house mai vahi manager reporter sahiba ko gary ke guests samajke sab kuch bak deta hai...angad jo driver ke disguise mai hota hai sab sun leta hai aur ache se pitayi karta hai. Tab bi ye bewda2 sudhrega nahi bolega sahiba ko tume tho khushi hogi ki mera bhai ne muje dhoka diya aur muje emotional dek ke.. Mera bhai ki waza se tumari aur seerat ki life jo barbad huyi ab muje aise dek ke fake sahanubhuti dikhao mat ..I know u r happy ...tell me tumari aur tumari sis ki life spoil hua na uske liye kitna pay karna hai I il pay u bolega .sahiba bolegi tumari jaise gatiya ghamandi ahen kari insaan aaj tak nahi dekha..jo soch na sochlo bolti hai

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Updates:

1. Angad agrees to go to Sahiba’s house. Manveer acts all drama queen. Horny Phuphar tries to add ghee to fire, but no good. Veer and Angad help Kartar urf Keerat escape from Jassi.

2. Bimbo bhatakti hai Ludhiana mein. She is hungry and goes to dhaba. Even there she can’t afford anything. Dhaba owner gets her out!

3. Sahiba is stunned seeing this syrupy sweet sweet Angad. Bewda lagta hai chasni mein swimming karke aaya hai. Veer, Gurleen, Bebe and Daarji are happy as can be . Rest are shocked. Sahiba wonders what the hell happened to him, what happened to Bimbo Barbie whom he was going to get.

4. Bewda still thinks Sahiba made Bimbo escape by alerting her…He is going to keep Sahiba confused while searching for Seerat at the Monga house.

Precap: Sahiba questions Garry on warehouse fire that he had to attend. Reminds everyone of the 7 day challenge of finding who was behind Seerat’s disappearance.

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

After watching today's episode Angad ko dekh ke I will sure get diabetes 😇😇😇😂😂Cant stop laughing, I guess he understood after watching Sahiba expression PE teacher is Keerat, he doesn't want any prolong so he stepped in to save keerat of course with veer. Same thinking jaldi Jaldi sahiba Jo wrong prove karna hai, prabjyot ko bhi Chup kardiya 🙄🙄.

Manbhir as usual kit a drama 🤣🤣🤣🤣, Shhe cried too 😂😂..

PreCap : Both looks too beautiful 🥰😍

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

After watching today's episode Angad ko dekh ke I will sure get diabetes 😇😇😇😂😂Cant stop laughing, I guess he understood after watching Sahiba expression PE teacher is Keerat, he doesn't want any prolong so he stepped in to save keerat of course with veer. Same thinking jaldi Jaldi sahiba Jo wrong prove karna hai, prabjyot ko bhi Chup kardiya 🙄🙄.

Manbhir as usual kit a drama 🤣🤣🤣🤣, Shhe cried too 😂😂..

PreCap : Both looks too beautiful 🥰😍

best was to the kids “yeh Sahiba Didi aur main uncle?” I was like dude the way you acted with them, you’re lucky they’re still calling you uncle politely!
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

best was to the kids “yeh Sahiba Didi aur main uncle?” I was like dude the way you acted with them, you’re lucky they’re still calling you uncle politely!

True🤣

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just hope the show takes inspiration from the speed with which Angad changed nd pick up pace.

Precap has Sah taunting Jas and Garry... Is there any solid clue as to why she suspect Garry.. Or is it just an assumption based of the way Jas acted with her nd the family and connecting dots??

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

I just hope the show takes inspiration from the speed with which Angad changed nd pick up pace.

Precap has Sah taunting Jas and Garry... Is there any solid clue as to why she suspect Garry.. Or is it just an assumption based of the way Jas acted with her nd the family and connecting dots??

I am thinking pre cap is a post-pagphere ki Rasam,

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: averma4583

Updates:

1. Angad agrees to go to Sahiba’s house. Manveer acts all drama queen. Horny Phuphar tries to add ghee to fire, but no good. Veer and Angad help Kartar urf Keerat escape from Jassi.

2. Bimbo bhatakti hai Ludhiana mein. She is hungry and goes to dhaba. Even there she can’t afford anything. Dhaba owner gets her out!

3. Sahiba is stunned seeing this syrupy sweet sweet Angad. Bewda lagta hai chasni mein swimming karke aaya hai. Veer, Gurleen, Bebe and Daarji are happy as can be . Rest are shocked. Sahiba wonders what the hell happened to him, what happened to Bimbo Barbie whom he was going to get.

4. Bewda still thinks Sahiba made Bimbo escape by alerting her…He is going to keep Sahiba confused while searching for Seerat at the Monga house.

Precap: Sahiba questions Garry on warehouse fire that he had to attend. Reminds everyone of the 7 day challenge of finding who was behind Seerat’s disappearance.

Irony is soon bewda no 2 will get a shock .... And yes after watching today's epi sugar level is increasing, little did he know that this share of angad will be the original from now and future. And yes loved the interaction with kids.... I here liked she didn't show any emotions when he was acting sweet in og the fl thought he is really change and all.

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I will watch when TMD world goes to next day after guru Jayanti. They are in guru Jayanti day for past 1 week

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Show has become too much negative for me. ITV has same old recipy. Make ML act villain so everyone forgets FL has done any mistake and all blame squarely goes to ML.

Make FL mahan so she will show how adarsh naari should be and then make her forget all to fall in love with ML.

And the moment their MUs are cleared get an ex to create new MUs

Angad has gone out of his character and become too inhuman and sahiba is too hypocritical for me to root them together or seperately.

i completely agree with you what all you said. Same reasons why Angad Sahiba Jodi falls flat for me.