Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

prcap: i didn't like Sahiba asked she wants to go and visit her family for Pagphere Rasam. Like does she accepting this Marriage?? instead she should have asked i want to visit my family, not sure writers keep forgetting like Angad Sahiba also against this marriage.

May be we are expecting too much.

Yeah re, same is my problem. Jhatka ata hai dono leads ko shayad, kabhi ye kabhi wo. As remake I do expect a little bit more consistency in emotion that are being showcased.

Makers be like take it or leave it. :P

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Anons4

Tysm.. tmd me ye sab ane me abhi time hai. At times I do fear, ke we will just see sad part in tmd and then it goes off air.

Bangla sikhna hoga tab fir.

i do not think so show will go off Air, beautiful start, beautiful people good actors they choose, we know the story that's why we are comparing otherwise we would have accepted the pace just like other shows.

as i have seen and observed they are handling tracks better in TMD , not rush. much slowers pace.can not help it here.

let's enjoy bewada no 1 and 2 and ghamandi and other brainless baras 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirai07

O God! There is another one!? I think I missed somethings. Sorry!

Yes, watch it. First half is good with Riddhi coming out on top and the other two not so much and second half is Moinak and his fake report and Khori deciding not to tell anyone. Can’t understand too many dialogues but got the summary of the dialogues.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Iris77

Yes, watch it. First half is good with Riddhi coming out on top and the other two not so much and second half is Moinak and his fake report and Khori deciding not to tell anyone. Can’t understand too many dialogues but got the summary of the dialogues.

Yeah reading the details I also saw it, I did not understand much dailogues but it's fake sad news for khori. Second opinion lelegi eventually .. but yeah it was fun to see all 3 couples in a little light, relaxed, fun mode.

Gc me I sometimes feel, Scene to next scene kuch bhi ho jata hai and I think but abhi to kuch aur chal raha tha.. wait a min, what.. and then it's like okay new topic, and also thinking shayad language nai samaj raha islie nai pata chal raha.

GC dekhna alag hi maja hai with language constraints.

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Updates:

1. Brar living room: Daarji tells Sahiba to get food for the kids. Horny Phuphar taunts, and Kartar Singh gives back. Daarji tells Horny something sarcastically to shut him up. Ghamandi makes a face and goes from there. Sahiba serves the kids.

2. Hotel managers tell Serat to pay dues as room is in her name. Garry has seen Angad who was at the hotel reception desk. Garry calls and says to Seerat to get out fast as Angad also has police with him. Garry figures to go his way and dump Seerat. Let her handle her mess.

3. Kids happy with food. Keerat and Sahiba talk. Jassi and horny Phuphar sense something is up with Kartar Singh.
4. Daarji and Bebe happy about kids’ visit, and tell Sahiba to ask for something. Manveer taunts it probably money or business shares…Sahiba tells her she’s not into free money unlike others -> taunt at Horny couple. Sahiba asks for pagphere permission. Manveer complains. Bebe on the fence as she doesn’t like the treacherous Mongas. Daarji still agrees but that Angad will go. Sahiba says but that will not happen. Ghamandi happy and taunts Sahiba. Just then Bewda no 2 says the opposite and acts like an adarsh pati dev… shocking everyone

6. Precap: Jassi tells everyone that Kartar is Keerat!

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Updates:

1. Brar living room: Daarji tells Sahiba to get food for the kids. Horny Phuphar taunts, and Kartar Singh gives back. Daarji tells Horny something sarcastically to shut him up. Ghamandi makes a face and goes from there. Sahiba serves the kids.

2. Hotel managers tell Serat to pay dues as room is in her name. Garry has seen Angad who was at the hotel reception desk. Garry calls and says to Seerat to get out fast as Angad also has police with him. Garry figures to go his way and dump Seerat. Let her handle her mess.

3. Kids happy with food. Keerat and Sahiba talk. Jassi and horny Phuphar sense something is up with Kartar Singh.
4. Daarji and Bebe happy about kids’ visit, and tell Sahiba to ask for something. Manveer taunts it probably money or business shares…Sahiba tells her she’s not into free money unlike others -> taunt at Horny couple. Sahiba asks for pagphere permission. Manveer complains. Bebe on the fence as she doesn’t like the treacherous Mongas. Daarji still agrees but that Angad will go. Sahiba says but that will not happen. Ghamandi happy and taunts Sahiba. Just then Bewda no 2 says the opposite and acts like an adarsh pati dev… shocking everyone

Thank you for the update.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

I can't stop laughing Gahamadi is expression tu kahi nahi jayaga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH God, Somebody gave in this group the perfect title Soutan 😂😂😂

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Updates:

Thank you for the update.

wht Will happens when the recognize Keerat in OG…

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can't stop laughing Gahamadi is expression tu kahi nahi jayaga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH God, Somebody gave in this group the perfect title Soutan 😂😂😂

Meine bola ex girlfriend jaise behave kar rahi hai 🤣

Update ka title hona chaahiye Kabhi sauten Kabhi saas 🤣 Or kyuki saas bhi Kabhi sauten thee 🤣

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

wht Will happens when the recognize Keerat in OG…

Not Sure, I guess veer or Darji bolega they are our guest don't insult, no idea.