Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Angie2020

Regular sacrifice as in??? Hope khori wakes up and smell the coffee before its too late...ab ye psycho doctor kya karne wala hai??? I really want these negative characters punished...more over abi abi reunion hua leads ka not ready for another separation....

Regular sacrifice I mean as in ITV where lead will not tell anyone or get a second opinion and decide to sacrifice herself. Normally the first thing people do is discuss with partner or family such issues. Doctor has already played his first card. And have they not heard of home pregnancy kits? Just like in the memory loss track, no one heard of DNA tests.

Anyways coming to TMD, it seems to be following the same track as og, just hope it keeps up the pace. Waiting for some good reveals!

Angie2020 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Iris77

Regular sacrifice I mean as in ITV where lead will not tell anyone or get a second opinion and decide to sacrifice herself. Normally the first thing people do is discuss with partner or family such issues. Doctor has already played his first card. And have they not heard of home pregnancy kits? Just like in the memory loss track, no one heard of DNA tests.

Anyways coming to TMD, it seems to be following the same track as og, just hope it keeps up the pace. Waiting for some good reveals!

Pregnancy ye kaise possible hai?? Consummate kab kiya khori riddhi ne????

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Khori is waiting for some medical report ..what s it related to??im sure wo psychotic doctor ne kuch aur khand kiya. .abi abi reunion hua hai hope phir se separation na ho ..bus psychotic doctor expose hojay...

I think Khori is pregnant.... that's what they are indicating because sadhubaba came saying a child from them would take away all their problems 😢. Which doesn't make sense but what can we do?

Psyco doc is Riddhi's cousin brother and I don't know where Tani went but she was actually dealing with Mainak (psyco doc). I hope she returns. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

mirai07 thumbnail

I feel Khori has lost her smartness past few episodes. It’s been very evident that Moinak has been doing all these things and Tani even indicated that but Riddhi and Khori are not looking at obvious things. Hope this does not go the regular sacrifice mode with the upcoming remarriage track. And why don’t people really get punished in the og? Why are people forgiven again and again? Prasun deserves to be in jail.

Who knows .....many people deserves lifetime jail over there including Rahul....did tv serials even make sense?

Iris77 thumbnail

Pregnancy ye kaise possible hai?? Consummate kab kiya khori riddhi ne????

Implied after she comes back after the car accident when she gets back her memory. She finally gives the go ahead and the time after Riddhi’s Holi color allergy attack, they imply it by them shutting the door. Moinak hears them shut door and pushes a chair down and Tani sees.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

prcap: i didn't like Sahiba asked she wants to go and visit her family for Pagphere Rasam. Like does she accepting this Marriage?? instead she should have asked i want to visit my family, not sure writers keep forgetting like Angad Sahiba also against this marriage.

May be we are expecting too much.

mirai07 thumbnail

Well currently Madhuja accepted Kunal and Boni. Then she decided to get them married again. Then Khori's mom-in-law (i forgot her name πŸ˜‚) decided all the three sons will get married on the same day again to their respective wives. She then orders all of the males to the SR mansion forbidding them from meeting their wives. Which apparently both Riddhi and Kunal cannot take πŸ˜‚

Well Riddhi doesn't want to stay away from Khori while Rahul is in a bindaas mood. Kunal on the other hand says and I quote "At least both of you have spent sometime with your wives. You both have been married for a year. Look at me, I just got married. Now I have to stay away from her!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Riddhi is like "I have been married to her for more than a year. Why do I need to stay away again?" πŸ˜‚

Rahul is in a completely happy mood because he got permission for a bachelor party from his grandfather. Riddhi even says he is going to be beaten for whatever he is planning.

The sisters as in Kiara, Emon and another cousin sister (I forgot her name as well.πŸ˜‚) snitch on their brothers happily to their bhabhis. The sister plans on catching them red handed as Dyuti curses Rahul for planning such parties as he has a mastery in them.

In the precap (I think) we see Rahul explaining his partying necessities like dancers, alcohol etc etc.

Iris77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirai07

Well currently Madhuja accepted Kunal and Boni. Then she decided to get them married again. Then Khori's mom-in-law (i forgot her name πŸ˜‚) decided all the three sons will get married on the same day again to their respective wives. She then orders all of the males to the SR mansion forbidding them from meeting their wives. Which apparently both Riddhi and Kunal cannot take πŸ˜‚

Well Riddhi doesn't want to stay away from Khori while Rahul is in a bindaas mood. Kunal on the other hand says and I quote "At least both of you have spent sometime with your wives. You both have been married for a year. Look at me, I just got married. Now I have to stay away from her!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Riddhi is like "I have been married to her for more than a year. Why do I need to stay away again?" πŸ˜‚

Rahul is in a completely happy mood because he got permission for a bachelor party from his grandfather. Riddhi even says he is going to be beaten for whatever he is planning.

The sisters as in Kiara, Emon and another cousin sister (I forgot her name as well.πŸ˜‚) snitch on their brothers happily to their bhabhis. The sister plans on catching them red handed as Dyuti curses Rahul for planning such parties as he has a mastery in them.

In the precap (I think) we see Rahul explaining his partying necessities like dancers, alcohol etc etc.

Have you not watched the latest episode then? I thought that’s what u were talking about. Oops!

Edited by Iris77 - 1 years ago
mirai07 thumbnail

Have you not watched the latest episode then? I thought that’s what u were talking about. Oops!

O God! There is another one!? I think I missed somethings. Sorry!

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mirai07

Tysm.. tmd me ye sab ane me abhi time hai. At times I do fear, ke we will just see sad part in tmd and then it goes off air.

Bangla sikhna hoga tab fir.