Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

He was hypnotized by her voice and the way she was singing ... Bewda no 2 looks cute when he is attracted towards her... Itna natak kyu karta hai jab pata hai she leaves you stunned .... The more he proves her wrong the more she will give you shock and pull closer...

ATMs life goal is copying his dad I guess. His dad never accepted his Mom and he wont accept his wife either😕
Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Honestly, I was hypnotized too. I didn't want the song to end and was disappointed I couldn't hear more. Is this song available anywhere else? It was so beautiful ❤️

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Everyone is hypnotized by Sahiba's singing, except ghamandi and Bewda no 1 ka ears band hogaye 🤣🤣. And prince me papa gayab hogaye🙄🙄🙄.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

ATMs life goal is copying his dad I guess. His dad never accepted his Mom and he wont accept his wife either😕

His dad accepted his but she never was supportive towards him.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah me also taking break, until I start reading about some change in plot or seerat and Garry kaam comes out in sum total, not little blame seerat max blame sahiba.

I think that will be after a month may be.

Last I saw was angad hath job kar Mafi manga and blame bhi usi ko kiya, which was BS. Or atleast the dialogues were.

But based on what I am reading pace me improvement hai shayad, is it temp or just few days ka thing dunno.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

Yeah me also taking break, until I start reading about some change in plot or seerat and Garry kaam comes out in sum total, not little blame seerat max blame sahiba.

Last I saw was angad hath job kar Mafi manga and blame bhi usi ko kiya, which was BS. Or atleast the dialogues were.

But based on what I am reading pace me improvement hai shayad, is it temp or just few days ka thing dunno.

The pace is going good, from tomorrow the seerat garry kand track will start.

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anons4

I am also on a break till Garry name comes out

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

The pace is going good, from tomorrow the seerat garry kand track will start.

They are still on the Jayanti day for 1 week

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Pace is terrible. They take 5 epis to complete what Bengali show did in 2 epis. I guess they will save the expose till after Ipl. Hopefully by June it is out.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolzlol

Pace is terrible. They take 5 epis to complete what Bengali show did in 2 epis. I guess they will save the expose till after Ipl. Hopefully by June it is out.

Bengali version completed every track without giving proper closer to it. They forget many things because of fast pace.