Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: lolzlol

All the other angry young men on tv like Asr and Sso were not shown this dumb or jobless(none of them were shown as unrepentant rapists either) . They were running their business instead of plotting with their moms. Sahiba needs to walk out after truth is out and go date a boyfriend/girlfriend.

agree. i have watched IPKKND and though ASR was a beast he never was someone you could hate completely. after his cruel treatment of khushi they always showed his guilt and remorse when he used to be alone. that way viewers used to get to know that yes he is cruel to khsuhi but he is not like that as a person and the situation is making him like that. doesnt mean thats ok but atleast they made him human

yaha to angad chowke pe chowka maar raha hai to prove he is the main villain. i mean why to make your ML so unrepenting, cruel and a jerk in general. he is a victim we get that then show him like that. if every victim turns villain then where will the world go

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Yes all their MLs are highly problematic. They are spineless in front of everyone else but take firm (obviously misunderstood) stand against FL, they always support everyone else over FL, they are champions of FL beizzati game, and masters of portraying misunderstood victims.

Looking at the PH i shouldn't have started watching this show. One Virat was enough for me😕

I had my realization with Anubhav.

Not watching this show with any hope for seeing something worthwhile.

Indulekha00 thumbnail

agree. i have watched IPKKND and though ASR was a beast he never was someone you could hate completely. after his cruel treatment of khushi they always showed his guilt and remorse when he used to be alone. that way viewers used to get to know that yes he is cruel to khsuhi but he is not like that as a person and the situation is making him like that. doesnt mean thats ok but atleast they made him human

yaha to angad chowke pe chowka maar raha hai to prove he is the main villain. i mean why to make your ML so unrepenting, cruel and a jerk in general. he is a victim we get that then show him like that. if every victim turns villain then where will the world go

@bold, that is one of the traits that made Purab of Thapki 2 a hit in the beginning of the show. He stood by the FL though he got married to her by swap and didn't particularly like her.

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

@bold, that is one of the traits that made Purab of Thapki 2 a hit in the beginning of the show. He stood by the FL though he got married to her by swap and didn't particularly like her.

I generally dont watch many shows of ITV. very few i have even watched till completion. TMD i started watching because VJ is such versatile actor. he doesnt stick to a particular image. i enjoyed bits and pieces of clips i watched of him from Mose Chal or ye jhuki jhuki si najar so though will give it a try

i guess i sshould stick to watching a show after its 'Off the air' based on review and synopsis. I think i like IPKKND because of that :P and ofcourse Barun (couldnt hate his arnav no matter how much i wanted to 😳)

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Do you think that our discussions or feedback is ever shared to some rep of the PH or so?

I know Twitter exists and so does insta to also get attention, but I am not on those.

The Pace is really killing the interest in story, hence I was wondering, ke unko pata hai it's slow or no!!!

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

That is the policy of ITV, especially this PH.

Yes ...Classic example ofthis is Virat chavan ...I can write essay on him..so let leave this for anothertime.

Is it too much to ask for monologue ...He was wrong at store room issue yet there was no regret during discussion nor after that ....

Even in today episode he started his nonsense....Your bedroom kand was hot topic this morning yet you started talking 🤷🤷

This is ML of this show🤦

A small regret monologue and avoiding her after that would've created greater impact on audience..

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 1 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/tZgnx1hZ6vk

Garry makes Seerat flee again

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yes all their MLs are highly problematic. They are spineless in front of everyone else but take firm (obviously misunderstood) stand against FL, they always support everyone else over FL, they are champions of FL beizzati game, and masters of portraying misunderstood victims.

Looking at the PH i shouldn't have started watching this show. One Virat was enough for me😕

I think we should give a chance here....

Coz

Vj is professional Actor...and he does good I watched his udaan show colors

And let's see what happens after truth revealed and his behav with sahiba

And here there is no offscreen politics, all are cordial no groupism unlike other show of this ph so it won't affect show in anyway.

This s what I believe.

I saw himanshi vj interviews, they are trying very best to ship sahiba angad

Indulekha00 thumbnail

True.. Even if he makes a forced apology, they could have shown him regretting going to her room in such a condition. May be he doesn't remember trying to force physical intimacy, and of course he doesn't trust her to say the truth but just a bit of doubt coz he doesn't remember would have been so good to see.

averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolzlol

All the other angry young men on tv like Asr and Sso were not shown this dumb or jobless(none of them were shown as unrepentant rapists either) . They were running their business instead of plotting with their moms. Sahiba needs to walk out after truth is out and go date a boyfriend/girlfriend.

. Yes yes! A guy called Mirza! Let ASB burn in jealous, rage and his own nincompoopness!