Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: lolzlol

Yes. In og, Khori did not give 2 hoots about Riddhi. Here Sahiba is feeling bad after being insulted practically everyday that he refuses to acknowledge her as wife. No character consistency, just Vankus bullcrap.

I think promo is misleading for sure. But it looks like Sahiba left the brar house ! She's not in the brar mantion.

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Az07

In OG Rahul had kept all the proofs ready to face Dyuti & she was proved wrong by Rahul publicly & after that she tries to commit suicide but khori & Boni saves her. Then Dyuti declares to be pregnant from Rahul leading to there fathers attack (I suppose don’t remember properly)

haan lekin yahan p suicide track abhi hi aa gaya or Garry ki reality seerat k saamne aa gayi pehle hi preg track aayega ya nahi pata nahi kya dikahyengey makers hope kuch ghum jaisa bakwaas na dikahye promo mein Garry ka sach bahar h or angad ne seerat ko zimmedari Li or sahiba or apne rishtey ko bhoj bola
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mesravz

Kya baat hai ji🤣 you changed ur mind and expecting something else🤣

Brat mansion mein phupps will do watchman job inside the bedroom 🤣🤣

Yes anything to watch that Manveer lose her mind seeing both sister around her brat 🤣🤣

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iris77

Would love to see that. But even in KKIS, where our lead was non traditional and modern, she suddenly started talking about suhaag etc. And here Sahiba is a traditionalist. But hope they show her walking away like Khori did after the fake pregnancy thing. And if they go for changed track, never come back. She is talented enough to achieve things on her own.

She's already in her house in the promo. So she has left the house ...

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Bas Manveer main hi sense hai. Angad gadha hai lekin consistent hai, ussko Sahiba pasand nahi, Seerat chahiye thi. Ab bhi wohi chahiye, lekin Sahiba? Ussko career pe focus nahi, faltugiri karni hai.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I think promo is misleading for sure. But it looks like Sahiba left the brar house ! She's not in the brar mantion.

promo ko ye seerat suicide k time shoot kiya gaya h unke clothes dekho aaj k episode k h to matlab saaf h promo wala scene exactly same nahi hoga episode mein kuch or hoga or Garry ka expose to abhi shoot bhi nahi hua time diya gaya h 17 April ka matlab 17 k baad se ek hafta to lag jaayega ...

Lekin promo Garry ka sach se zyada kuch or highlight kiya gaya h vo dekho

First angad ne apne rishtey ko bhoj bola sahiba ko bura laga

Second angad ko seerat k liye bohot bura laga h or vo seerat ko zimmedaari le li h

Or third sahiba ye sab soch rahi h jo sab angad ne bola or sahiab ko bura lag raha h kyun bura lag raha h i hope nd i wish sahiab ko angad k liye feelings na aaye

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

promo ko ye seerat suicide k time shoot kiya gaya h unke clothes dekho aaj k episode k h to matlab saaf h promo wala scene exactly same nahi hoga episode mein kuch or hoga or Garry ka expose to abhi shoot bhi nahi hua time diya gaya h 17 April ka matlab 17 k baad se ek hafta to lag jaayega ...

Lekin promo Garry ka sach se zyada kuch or highlight kiya gaya h vo dekho

First angad ne apne rishtey ko bhoj bola sahiba ko bura laga

Second angad ko seerat k liye bohot bura laga h or vo seerat ko zimmedaari le li h

Or third sahiba ye sab soch rahi h jo sab angad ne bola or sahiab ko bura lag raha h kyun bura lag raha h i hope nd i wish sahiab ko angad k liye feelings na aaye

I think you are forgetting these details in the promo

1. Sahiba is shown in monga house and doing her pottery that means she left the house already .
  2. Seerat and Garry are shown together, it seems Seerat will come to the house to expose garry.
  3. Third riddi did the same thing with dyuti after he got the preg news so I would not comment on that.
  4. Sahiba monologue won't happen ! In previous promo Angad called his wife but nothing was shown se such.
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I think you are forgetting these details in the promo

1. Sahiba is shown in monga house and doing her pottery that means she left the house already .
  2. Seerat and Garry are shown together, it seems Seerat will come to the house to expose garry.
  3. Third riddi did the same thing with dyuti after he got the preg news so I would not comment on that.
  4. Sahiba monologue won't happen ! In previous promo Angad called his wife but nothing was shown se such.

i hope tumhari baat sahi ho or seerat Garry ki shadi Kara de angad
lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Lol you are so optimistic. Anyways things will be clear by next week. But the way they emphasized on Seerat and Angad with Sahiba between them when he said tum meri jimmedari ho, it was fully intentioned to look like an ema.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lolzlol

https://youtu.be/28QF4lkwhZ8

Ohh lord. This cringe. Basically Angad will go back forth between 2 women. And pathetic Sahiba feeling bad that her molestor is not liking her. Time to stop watching.

See sahiba don’t feel bad that bewada2 is not giving u importance, if you think about his, just like pots your heart will be broken🤣🤣 and ur mind will not see any future just like those pot broken pieces 🤣🤣

Edited by mesravz - 1 years ago