Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Az07

In OG Rahul had kept all the proofs ready to face Dyuti & she was proved wrong by Rahul publicly & after that she tries to commit suicide but khori & Boni saves her. Then Dyuti declares to be pregnant from Rahul leading to there fathers attack (I suppose don’t remember properly)

Yes, after that the ml investigate and found that sisters were right. Then he comes to know abt preg, said to the mohalla aunty and chandra that he will take the responsibility then aunties ask how, will you marry her ? Then he said my brother will. Sab toh similar hai. I think Sahiba will feel bad that she is his wife but she is being treated as guest, in og bhagodi behen said the similar stuff to her, Ml didn't took het side that time.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iris77

Yes but the way the promo shows it does not look like og at all and here they have already changed storyline with suicide track so he may feel more sympathy. Also In og, Angad saw Seerat’s true colors when he was at their house but here Angad missed that too. So the track can go anywhere.
if the track goes like other series, I wish for once the female lead walks away from the situation.

We will see that too. I m sure Angad will not spare these two.

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Yes Riddhi did say Dyuti as his responsibility and pleaded forgiveness on behalf of Rahul to the Bhattacharyas

The way promo is cut, they are implying Angad choses Seerat over Sahiba. Vj also said in iv that he is conflicted between 2 sisters. Unless promo is misleading, we are heading for same 2 women one man nonsense.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Again the PH's fav term *zimmedaari* .. That which Anubhav had in KKIS .. Similar to the farz Virat is having in Ghum!!

First step towards deviation and ruination from the OG.

Why can't Sah just leave Ang so that he can take zimmedaari of his eternal love and let them get married. Pursue her dreams and settle down with someone who respects and loves her?

Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolzlol

Huh. In og he says he will get Seerat married to his brother. Sahiba (khori ) did not feel jealous at all.

Yes and did he make this statement about his life being ruined(rishte ka boj)? Also why is Sahiba back at her place? In the og she came home to prove about Gary and then she went back and after that she left only when Seerat’s fake pregnancy drama came out. And she dint look back which was refreshing.
But we don’t know if this promo is showing the correct picture.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolzlol

Sahiba needs to get some self respect and leave that house. Lord, Khori had so much spine. Aur show band ho jaaye 2 mahine main.

Khori did the same thing in their marriage. Where she asked you treat me like this , you did blah blah now want me to become wife drama for you.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Again the PH's fav term *zimmedaari* .. That which Anubhav had in KKIS .. Similar to the farz Virat is having in Ghum!!

Why can't Sah just leave Ang so that he can take zimmedaari of his eternal love and let them get married. Pursue her dreams and settle down with someone who respects and loves her?

Yeh og ka track hai ...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iris77

Yes and did he make this statement about his life being ruined(rishte ka boj)? Also why is Sahiba back at her place? In the og she came home to prove about Gary and then she went back and after that she left only when Seerat’s fake pregnancy drama came out. And she dint look back which was refreshing.
But we don’t know if this promo is showing the correct picture.

He did made a similar statement in og that my life is ruined and you run away with my bride etc

Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Would love to see that. But even in KKIS, where our lead was non traditional and modern, she suddenly started talking about suhaag etc. And here Sahiba is a traditionalist. But hope they show her walking away like Khori did after the fake pregnancy thing. And if they go for changed track, never come back. She is talented enough to achieve things on her own.

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yes. In og, Khori did not give 2 hoots about Riddhi. Here Sahiba is feeling bad after being insulted practically everyday that he refuses to acknowledge her as wife. No character consistency, just Vankus bullcrap.