Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Meine bhi yahi bola manvir is behaving as if she is his girl friend. 🤣 Sauten should be girl friend not biwi 🤣

Yeh leading businessman aisa abusive.

sirf saas hoti to bahu ko kaboo mein rakhne ki chintaa hoti but isko is baat ki chintaa zyada h kahin angad k kareeb na aa jaaye usko touch karti h uske kareeb aane ki koshish karti h 🤣..jaise dusre ITV mein sauten dusre k pati ko apni biwi k sath romance karte dekh uski biwi se jealous hoti h kya uske sath soya tha usko touch Kiya uske kareeb gaya ...

Angad i am angry with you don't talk to me apni biwi k room mein kyun Gaye tum uske sath kyun soye🤣...

Ye reaction to sauten k hotey h saaso k nahi

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Iris77

And the decor. Where did she find white curtains etc etc. Even the artwork they show she does In hours is unrealistic. If stuff was there in storeroom it would still be a mess and not clean and the storeroom was not decorated in the morning and by now it is. The furniture is actually believable because it is shown.

In the og the storeroom looked like an actual storeroom and the artwork looked like something which could actually be made with paints etc

Yes in OG the painting on the wall was so beautiful.

Passion15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Also , what is wrong with Prabhjyot husband . He himself is ghar jamai but acts like he is important enough to take decisions and say anything to Sahiba . It was great to see Sahiba standing in front of him and challenging him when he was trying to push Keerat out of the house .

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

I know..but right now they are just dragging episode ......

Angad ,his mom and everyone ..CV is giving them same dialogues just few words are changed here and there ...Even sahiba .....

Same gyan bar bar bar de rahe. It's still slow pace wise, and then filler episodes too. Ab idhar bhi kuch bahana karle pag phera track karaynge.. which is fine.. but 30 episodes tak bhi if they just keep blaming sahiba and no one is able to find stuff then..I don't know how viewers will continue.

Apan to GC dekhkar story related aspects ki tasseli kar chuka hai, kya hua kaise hua kisne kiya.

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly...

Locking someone is just too much for me ..She is his wife ...And even Angad I get his pov but dude she is your wife atleast show some humanity..

CV need to understand he is ML and not villan..You need people to root for him..

ML misunderstanding FL is fine with us but acting like a villain, forgetting he is a human ...how do the CVs justify this?

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Meine bhi yahi bola manvir is behaving as if she is his girl friend. 🤣 Sauten should be girl friend not biwi 🤣

Yeh leading businessman aisa abusive.

When women dont get the deserved attention from their husband they actually use their sons as their weapon against their husband. They become obsessive mother. I have seen that unhappy MILs never let their DILs to have good life. Its a vicious cycle .

Ishwari in Kuch Rang was widow and hovered over Dev and Manjari does the same with Abhimanyu in yeh rishta..

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 1 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himanshi151

ML misunderstanding FL is fine with us but acting like a villain, forgetting he is a human ...how do the CVs justify this?

By making the ML cry all the time act like a manchild 😆
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Himanshi151

Raat gaye baat gaye..😆
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Raat gaye baat gaye..😆

That is the policy of ITV, especially this PH.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

That is the policy of ITV, especially this PH.

Yes all their MLs are highly problematic. They are spineless in front of everyone else but take firm (obviously misunderstood) stand against FL, they always support everyone else over FL, they are champions of FL beizzati game, and masters of portraying misunderstood victims.

Looking at the PH i shouldn't have started watching this show. One Virat was enough for me😕