Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Agree, she doesn't know yet Gary is not Barars?

I don’t think so. Garry introduced himself as Garry Singh Baweja during the elder brars wedding anniversary party on stage.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Anu_02

seerat ki life barbaad ho gayi matlab🤔??kahin preg drama to nahi aanewala ??😲 itni jaldi no ais nahi ho sakta

Or promo mein or main episode mein farak hota h...agar sahiba baat bhi de or angad thappad bhi maar de to kahi. Garry sahiba ko jhoota na saabit kar sakta h isliye inke promo p zyada bharosa nahi kar saktey

Me too same thinking How come seerat ka life barbad hogayi smiley3smiley3smiley3smiley3

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Dude, relax, it's happened in og as well. Where riddi said that to his brother that he will give her respect and will take responsibility for what his brother does. So there is no ema, but he will let both clown couple marry. And Sahiba reactions was as per og, Fl feel bit jealousy that he took her sister side and all ...

Huh. In og he says he will get Seerat married to his brother. Sahiba (khori ) did not feel jealous at all.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Az07

I am pretty sure nothing will happen in mahaepisodes

Do you remember this same dialogues riddi said after dyuti was dec preg.. I guess we were right og ka scene recreate hoga. Plus In og Riddi took the responsibility of Dyuti ....

Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dude, relax, it's happened in og as well. Where riddi said that to his brother that he will give her respect and will take responsibility for what his brother does. So there is no ema, but he will let both clown couple marry. And Sahiba reactions was as per og, Fl feel bit jealousy that he took her sister side and all ...

Yes but the way the promo shows it does not look like og at all and here they have already changed storyline with suicide track so he may feel more sympathy. Also In og, Angad saw Seerat’s true colors when he was at their house but here Angad missed that too. So the track can go anywhere.
if the track goes like other series, I wish for once the female lead walks away from the situation.

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

seerat ki life barbaad ho gayi matlab🤔??kahin preg drama to nahi aanewala ??😲 itni jaldi no ais nahi ho sakta

Or promo mein or main episode mein farak hota h...agar sahiba baat bhi de or angad thappad bhi maar de to kahi. Garry sahiba ko jhoota na saabit kar sakta h isliye inke promo p zyada bharosa nahi kar saktey

In OG Rahul had kept all the proofs ready to face Dyuti & she was proved wrong by Rahul publicly & after that she tries to commit suicide but khori & Boni saves her. Then Dyuti declares to be pregnant from Rahul leading to there fathers attack (I suppose don’t remember properly)

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lolzlol

Huh. In og he says he will get Seerat married to his brother. Sahiba (khori ) did not feel jealous at all.

She felt, after marriage epi, when dyuti said she will give chai to riddi, the fl doesn't like it. Plus in og he said he will her sister responsibility when he comes to know her preg and also to give her maan samman.

Az07 thumbnail

Do you remember this same dialogues riddi said after dyuti was dec preg.. I guess we were right og ka scene recreate hoga. Plus In og Riddi took the responsibility of Dyuti ....

Yes Riddhi did say Dyuti as his responsibility and pleaded forgiveness on behalf of Rahul to the Bhattacharyas

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sahiba needs to get some self respect and leave that house. Lord, Khori had so much spine. Aur show band ho jaaye 2 mahine main.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Iris77

Yes but the way the promo shows it does not look like og at all and here they have already changed storyline with suicide track so he may feel more sympathy. Also In og, Angad saw Seerat’s true colors when he was at their house but here Angad missed that too. So the track can go anywhere.
if the track goes like other series, I wish for once the female lead walks away from the situation.

i don't think so, May be now Angadh will know the seerat lies and all. they are doing scenes differently in TMD.