Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Maybe Seerat will have memory loss and forget Gary.🤣

Maybe She will only remember that she is Angad Deewani .Then doctor will say only Shree Shrew Guru Angad's presence and care will heal Seerat

Maybe Seerat is Bimbo Virgin and she didnt do the deed with Gary and they will forget that Seerat did have Bfs before Gary too.

Angad will be a jalpara and jump into the river. Then he will lift Seerat like he lift dumble and this time he wont have any cramp as Seerat will be lighter than the Big Bartan of Mongas

Garry paisa phek k to gaya seerat k mu p or next day usko wifey bol raha tha matlab sab kuch kar chukey h dono ...

Garry ka to ho gaya ab angad ka bhi ho jaayega 🤣...

Ek or show ko khaarb karne p laga h sach mein ab mujhey Jasleen nd Garry zyada achey lag rahey h is angad nd manbeer se i hope vo dono kaamyab ho apne maksad mein lekin sahiba ko bitha Diya us villain angad ki raksha karne ko kyun Bhai jab uska koi matlab hi nahi to kyun rahey sahiba wahan ...

Ghum ki trp IPL se pehle hi gir gayi thi last week 2.8 se seedha 2.5 or vo us week ki trp h jahan us paapi bhabhi dayan or Sai ka Virat k liye or Virat ka Sai k liye pyar dikhaya ...

Kon dekhna chahega aisa bakwaas jabki uske pehle 2.8 hui thi Satya new entry ki wajah se us new entry ko waste kar rahey h yehi dikhatey rahey Sai still loves Virat taaki Virat ML bana rahey or ab Satya ka SS kam karke sab kuch papai bhabh nd Virat ko de rahey h nd Sai ko us criminal k liye pyar dikha rahey h jis ghatiyaa addmi ne sabhi crimes kiye Sai k sath un criminals ki seva kar rahi h Sai 🤮🤮 Sai k character ko bhi kharab kar diya ..

Same sahiba bhi braro nd angad ki rakshak nd naukrani banke rahegi maharani to seerat banegi sahiba ab seerat angad ki khaatirdaari mein lag jaayegi or agar Garry nd Jasleen un k against saazish karengey to sahiba unko punish karegi ...👎👎👎👎👎...

I wish Garry seerat ko phasa kar uska use karey taaki seerat angad ka business Garry ko dilwa de bohot acha hoga waise bhi angad koi business sambhalne k layak nahi ek insaan hi sambhal sakta h jiske paas dimaag ho koi khaali bheje ka plastic ka putlaa nahi ..

Angad ne khud prove kar diya ki business usne kamaya nahi kahiraat mein mila h naam ki wajah se lekin khiraat usko Milni chahiye jo uske layak ho Garry nd veer are better than this brainless plastic creature😡....

Edited by Anu_02 - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mesravz

My comments 🤣🤣

I am just beating the bushes 🤣🤣

I never watched that show, other than some clips on ig

My buddies are mad gang from that ganja forum🤣. I just understood Vanku is the best one to create EMA tracks🤬

Udariyaan 1 can give anyone run for their money for EMA track.

Atleast in Ghum Virat didn't actively had romantic thoughts about pakhi but he was more spineless and twisted because of this same reason when he kept supporting pakhi over his wife whom he supposedly 'loved'

Yaha I feel they will actually move fast speed and Gary's truth would be out in front of sahiba and Angad tomorrow and then they will both plan his expose and seerat gary wedding. Wishful thinking much

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

All of us should take antidote either as a purified vaccine raised against EMA in host species either mouse or guineapig. OR take direct plasma which also raised against EMA in mouse or guineapig. Mujhe darr Hai Seerat na kahi Ghum ka Pakhi didi na ban jaye. Standing beside Sai and Virats room to hear their conv. Lol another Pakhi didi Virat and Sai on the way............

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Atleast in Ghum Virat didn't actively had romantic thoughts about pakhi but he was more spineless and twisted because of this same reason when he kept supporting pakhi over his wife whom he supposedly 'loved'

Yaha I feel they will actually move fast speed and Gary's truth would be out in front of sahiba and Angad tomorrow and then they will both plan his expose and seerat gary wedding. Wishful thinking much

This is news to me😔

Once a friend suggested to see that show, I think almost 1.3 yrs back and said FL has back bone, so give it a try

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

This is news to me😔

Once a friend suggested to see that show, I think almost 1.3 yrs back and said FL has back bone, so give it a try

Yeah I also started watching because of FL and I watched after the EMA expose so missed all pukeworthy episodes but after some 50 episodes of giving gyaan and attitude to EMA couple FL started missing the ML and crying for him remembering all good stuff and conveniently forgetting his and her sister's romance in her face. They ruined karan's character to whitewash ML and I had enough so left

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

All of us should take antidote either as a purified vaccine raised against EMA in host species either mouse or guineapig. OR take direct plasma which also raised against EMA in mouse or guineapig. Mujhe darr Hai Seerat na kahi Ghum ka Pakhi didi na ban jaye. Standing beside Sai and Virats room to hear their conv. Lol another Pakhi didi Virat and Sai on the way............

Yeah seems that way only. And they will whitewash Seerat and we will be supposed to understand she is victim too and hence whatever she does to sahiba to gain angad is ok.all because she is hurting too. God why did I even take interest in this show when I knew who was the PH

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah seems that way only. And they will whitewash Seerat and we will be supposed to understand she is victim too and hence whatever she does to sahiba to gain angad is ok.all because she is hurting too. God why did I even take interest in this show when I knew who was the PH

Before I started I checked PH and I came to know it belongs to Ganja, so from that day was seeing episodes very selectively. But never expected they will turn this earlier into EMA

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

SP is so brutal and greedy for Trp they dont even wait longer. The channel intervenes with EMA track. They did the same with Mehendi and trp only dropped further after EMA track. So eventually it was axed 😔

EMA to sabhi shows mein h but kya sab hit h no ye 8 se 10 bajey tak k show sirf time slot or channel ki wajah se chal rahey h

Or khud dekho na ghum kabhi 3.5 hua karta tha aaj 2.5 h

Anupama kabhi 4.5 tak aaya tha aaj 2.9 h kya kaam aaya kya bhaley hi no1 nd no 2 position p baney h lekin trp to bohot zyada neechey giri h sirf channel ki wajah se bani h agar yehi imlie ko 7 baje kar diya jaaye to kya imlie top mein bana hoga

Answer is no agar ghum ko 7 bajey kar de to kya tab bhi no 2 p hoga no no no number 2 to kya top 5 mein bhi nahi hoga

Ye sirf time slot ki wajah se baney h or 7 baje ka slot p ye gandagi koi nahi dekhna pasand karega apne hi hathon apni naiyaa dubana chahata h vankar to show se dubaaye

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We mango people dont understand the concept of Ishq and Pyaar😭 .. so we call it EMA. Fattu ne Jassu se pyaar kiya aur Tejo se Ishq 🤪

Fattu and Viru can be brother from another mother. Ek ne Bhabi se dosti nibhaya dusre ne Saali se pyaar🤣

@bold you are so cute . Hopefully ganja people dont crush your hope 👍🏼

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will say they are showing in a good way. We all know Seerat is selfish but mls throwing money on them ( Sahiba has got the same gesture from Angad) ... Seerat should fight for her right and marry Garry either it for selfie reasons or whatever. The vile Jass should get the karma. Reg ghum I would say we all know the history that that Antagonist is a real wife of the ml, she wasn't comfortable with leads scenes so they changed the storyline. Now they have to ruin the show for her. So linking with tmd where each leads are sorted out I would say have some faith on them.

This is a 6 leads show and they can't do ema here, because I don't think seerat will fall for angad instead she will try to be innocent to marry Garry and this will shock Angad when the real truth will come out that His brother is the astin ka saanp.

Take this show in fun...