Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 1 years ago

Yep! Obviously it would be someone else.

I think Garry books the room with a false name. Remember watching something like this in OG. So, even if the location is traced to that place he will be mislead and will actually won't find Seerat there.

Anyways let's wait and see.

Garry is more intelligent than Angad πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡,

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

I was thinking the same 🀣

Haan and Hans raj is devar who is in team torture bahu 🀣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Aisa lagta h jab ML h to villain ki zarurat nahi show mein πŸ˜†...

Dusre ITV shows mein saas or uski devrani ya nanad milkar bahu k against saazish kartey h but here angad ne devrani nd nanad ko replace kar diya 🀣...

Angad is behaving like saas nd manbir sahiba k pati ko jealous ex gf k jaise behave kar rahi h πŸ˜†

Or dono saas nd ex gf milkar apni bahu nd sauten k against saazish kar rahey h ki isko kaise bahar nikala jaayeπŸ€”

Meine bhi yahi bola manvir is behaving as if she is his girl friend. 🀣 Sauten should be girl friend not biwi 🀣

Yeh leading businessman aisa abusive.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Seriously after watching today's episode, I am just omg kya go raha hai, I was hoping to hope Angad will remember what he did to Sahiba at least he got a glimpse of Garry and him talking while veer is telling everybody he is drunk,

This week is pooja week and next week se start hojata seerat ka doondna πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• abhi Sahiba didn't start her SigningπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

Wondering how angad will react when the phone Call truth comes out πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Thank you everyone here reading all the posts had a good laugh especially names given by angad and his parents. Angad and his mom ex gif, nanad, sasuma, about the storeroom bathroom 🀣🀣very nice being here.

Remembering the days of Iss past Jo kya Naam doon 1 ( Arnav, Kushi ) ..

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

All the other angry young men on tv like Asr and Sso were not shown this dumb or jobless(none of them were shown as unrepentant rapists either) . They were running their business instead of plotting with their moms. Sahiba needs to walk out after truth is out and go date a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Yep! Obviously it would be someone else.

I think Garry books the room with a false name. Remember watching something like this in OG. So, even if the location is traced to that place he will be mislead and will actually won't find Seerat there.

Anyways let's wait and see.

Garry is more intelligent than Angad πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡,

Garry sees him and runs away with her. And he thinks it’s Sahiba’s doing since she is the only one he told.

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Meine bhi yahi bola manvir is behaving as if she is his girl friend. 🀣 Sauten should be girl friend not biwi 🀣

Yeh leading businessman aisa abusive.

I agree with everyone that there is no need for a vamp as Bewda #2 and Ghamandi are doing it beautifully. This show doesn’t have any hero except Daarji πŸ˜€ I think CVs should just get rid of Jasleen and Garry as mom son duo is not as vicious as the Bewda-Ghamandi Jodi.
Usually in shows they will show that even if ML hates FL, he will be kind hearted. Here Angad doesn’t seem to have any such qualities
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolzlol

All the other angry young men on tv like Asr and Sso were not shown this dumb or jobless(none of them were shown as unrepentant rapists either) . They were running their business instead of plotting with their moms. Sahiba needs to walk out after truth is out and go date a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Dont have high hopes from Ganja production FLs. Actually Its ITV FLs only πŸ˜†

They seems feisty in initial episodes. But they fall for their toxic husbands and continue living a toxic married life with few happy moments πŸ˜†

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 1 years ago
Iris77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

It even has an attached bathroom, going by Sah's wet hair when Ang enters the locked room after reception.

What else to say than *It's ITV!! *

And the decor. Where did she find white curtains etc etc. Even the artwork they show she does In hours is unrealistic. If stuff was there in storeroom it would still be a mess and not clean and the storeroom was not decorated in the morning and by now it is. The furniture is actually believable because it is shown.

In the og the storeroom looked like an actual storeroom and the artwork looked like something which could actually be made with paints etc