Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

sabko samjh agya except makers that sahan vs others is the USP... that's what audience want to watch ....seerat is bad luck for the show even don't get it y is it necessary to show her in every epi ..( thank god aaj ke epi mein nhi thi) hamesha ke liye gayab karo use along with Garry I won't miss any of them ...ab toh seerat sudhar bhi Jaye tab bhi i will hate her forever ,ghatiya character

Ab usko sudhaaraenge kaise ? Shimlapuri ki bhikhaaran bani Hawas ki pujaaran……. I strongly feel that she can try harming Sahiba as well after being rejected.

I feel her truth should come out and it will but with a twist, poor Angad would be framed but Sahiba might have this misunderstanding that Angad is still not over seerat along with 🐀💩’s instigation She might loose trust in Angad and if there is a hall drama tab toh Bhagwan hi maalik hain

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Reader17

Ab usko sudhaaraenge kaise ? Shimlapuri ki bhikhaaran bani Hawas ki pujaaran……. I strongly feel that she can try harming Sahiba as well after being rejected.

I feel her truth should come out and it will but with a twist, poor Angad would be framed but Sahiba might have this misunderstanding that Angad is still not over seerat along with 🐀💩’s instigation She might loose trust in Angad and if there is a hall drama tab toh Bhagwan hi maalik hain

@bold i seriously want this to happen ....iske baad angad will definitely behve more firmly wid seerat n sahiba angad ke better scenes milenge
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

@bold i seriously want this to happen ....iske baad angad will definitely behve more firmly wid seerat n sahiba angad ke better scenes milenge

Angad needs to witness Seerat lying to Sahiba.

He is plainly irrigated by Hawasi garbage, tried to reprimand her about Daayre’s, boundaries, limits & moral compass a lot of times but she crossed all that esp the rain sequence, her inviting him into her bedroom and the drunk sequence.

💩🐀 deserves a slap, chahe koi bhi maarde 😜

Edited by Reader17 - 1 years ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Reader17

Angad needs to witness Seerat lying to Sahiba.

He is plainly irrigated by Hawasi garbage, tried to reprimand her about Daayre’s, boundaries, limits & moral compass a lot of times but she crossed all that esp the rain sequence, her inviting him into his bedroom and the drunk sequence.

💩🐀 deserves a slap, chahe koi bhi maarde 😜

slap plus humiliation in front of all .... specially beeji jo seerat ki maala japti nhi thakti hain
Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 1 years ago
nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is Keerat quitting TMD? Someone was telling she is looking for new projects?

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

slap plus humiliation in front of all .... specially beeji jo seerat ki maala japti nhi thakti hain

Yeh nahi hone waala, seerat di ko angad ke maamle mein kabhi hall drama mein blame nahi kiya jaayega. Mujhe doubt hain ke iss mission mein veer sahiba ka jo saat de raha + sahiba manbir ki truth jo chupa rahi angad se + manbir ne jo bola angad ko trusting sahiba, inn sabke baad seerat sabke dimag mein yeh na daal de ke veer is interested in sahiba & sahiba ka hall drama + humiliation mil jaayega hume dekhne ko😆

Confession mein jo seerat bol rahi thi ki uska koi nahi hain, woh part record karke bebe ko sunana chahiye. Usi din subah woh usko ghar ki beti bulakar daughter's day wish kar rahi thi😆

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 years ago
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Before IPl show got 1.5 now they are getting the same..That is avg 1.5-1.6 (1.6 not stabilised even though they touched 1.6 before 3 times) Trp brought by TMD from start..bec of IPl went to 1.4 then end of IPl 1.2..Again slowly show got original viewers back. I.e 1.5..Rest touching 1.7 bec of heavy drama, lead story progressed, lead vs villains track.

Now there is no drama or any lead story so 1.5 is max they get..But at-least got original Trp of show..Rest is up to makers to focus on leads which may help them to reach 1.8 fr this slot which is good trp like equal to 2.5 at prime slots. 1.5 at this slot equal to 2 of prime slots.

Now all slots of star lost trps hardly getting 1.7-1.8 and Colors zee raised at those slots so morethan TMD others are in danger😂 Still people saying TMD danger is laughable😂 star already lost 8.30 slot leader and 7.30 slot leader ..7.30, 8.30, 9,10.30 slot below 2 now but TMD 1.5 is problem 😂how ? When star other slot TRP 2.5 but getting 1.7-1.8 is ok? But TMD slot 1.1 trp but getting 1.5 problem 😂

Rest makers need to get it ..TMD got 1.5-1.6 till pagphere( only seerat suicide whitewash 2 weeks got 1.3) till Ipl started in april slot got 1.5-1.6 just for hate track and lead scenes hardly got one or 2 scenes week. Then IPl affected, Seerat second white wash all affected but again Sahan story got 1.4 ratings but at end got 1.2 then Fire accident track, next tracks Trp raised to 1.4 then jail track end 1.7..Its because back to back tracks, shocking precaps, drama and love story and Sahiba emotions , Angad trusting Sahiba showed but now writers slowed down Sahan story not even any scenes and no continuation now..Most imp Fl emotion less wont work for this slot. As its too early slot may be audience elders so they expect emotions in FL.

So makers thinking Seerat bringing Trps is how i never understand as she never helped the show..All high trps touched bec of Sahan story focused got their growth..This same 1.5 show opened trps so its not like Seerat helping the show now 😂and 1.6 fr Sahan marriage and Pagphere and jail track so all are focussed on leads. So how Seerat helping except just wasting all scenes on her where same scenes show on leads by now show got 1.8 easily🤦‍♀️

Impressive analysis 👏

I am not a regular viewer of TMD but from what I understand this PH revels in toxicity. Whether Seerat brings in TRP or not, they are unable to form a good story around the leads balancing with drama.

⭐️is very unpredictable as well with their choice of which show to end. The reasoning for ending F over I is not understandable to me.

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Because of excessive focus on Seerat deviated from Lead love story. They are showing scenes but showing for Seerat instead of Sahiba. Don't know whats their motive dragging lead story or they love triangle not sure. Either way first they need to establish love story they can drag lead confession but why to pause emotions and scenes.

Faltu and Imli almost same ratings but Imli now 900 episodes may be gul want to reach 1000 epi mark as none of her serials reached..8.30 slot is her slot frm kulfi, jaadu hai jinn, imli all back to back shows are her and this 8.30 used to get below 1.5 she opened 1.8 with kulfi and became slot leader frm there she maintained slot leader. So on that basis Star def prefer &consider more Gul than faltu PH. Imli again taking one more leap..If that also not work then she may bring new show may be. Until imli finish 1000 epi as well. So may be Imli staying and Faltu going..Prime slots lost viewers after Ipl but colors or zee not gained then star got back viewers ..but last 3 weeks star lost and others started gaining so now its not easy for prime slots get trps before its easy as rivals hardly getting 1 trps except zee bhagyas 1.3-1.4 but now they also getting 1.5 -1.8..Except 10, 10.30, 11 slots all have rivals full competition now.

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Impressive analysis 👏

I am not a regular viewer of TMD but from what I understand this PH revels in toxicity. Whether Seerat brings in TRP or not, they are unable to form a good story around the leads balancing with drama.

⭐️is very unpredictable as well with their choice of which show to end. The reasoning for ending F over I is not understandable to me.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeh nahi hone waala, seerat di ko angad ke maamle mein kabhi hall drama mein blame nahi kiya jaayega. Mujhe doubt hain ke iss mission mein veer sahiba ka jo saat de raha + sahiba manbir ki truth jo chupa rahi angad se + manbir ne jo bola angad ko trusting sahiba, inn sabke baad seerat sabke dimag mein yeh na daal de ke veer is interested in sahiba & sahiba ka hall drama + humiliation mil jaayega hume dekhne ko😆

Confession mein jo seerat bol rahi thi ki uska koi nahi hain, woh part record karke bebe ko sunana chahiye. Usi din subah woh usko ghar ki beti bulakar daughter's day wish kar rahi thi😆

Requesting you to stop predicting sister. Seerat aisa kuch nahi karegi aur karna padega bhi nahi. Woh Daarji ko maar bhi de toh woh victim sabki nazar main. Iss ph ke writers ka wohi logic hota hai sister.

Jaise sabko laga tha that when it gets exposed Pakhi is into Virat, Pakhi ki beizzati hogi. Lekin hall main sab dukhi ho gaye ki Pakhi cannot unite with her true love because he is married now.

Har haal main bhabi ji victim.

But I hope at least Inder becomes a staunch supporter of Sahiba kyunki organ de rahi usske pyaar ke nishani ko. Inder ki ab koi value nahi but kuchh bole toh defence main Sahiba ke jab bhi agla hall drama hua, coming soon obviously.

Edited by hellodona - 1 years ago
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Because of excessive focus on Seerat deviated from Lead love story. They are showing scenes but showing for Seerat instead of Sahiba. Don't know whats their motive dragging lead story or they love triangle not sure. Either way first they need to establish love story they can drag lead confession but why to pause emotions and scenes.

Faltu and Imli almost same ratings but Imli now 900 episodes may be gul want to reach 1000 epi mark as none of her serials reached..8.30 slot is her slot frm kulfi, jaadu hai jinn, imli all back to back shows are her and this 8.30 used to get below 1.5 she opened 1.8 with kulfi and became slot leader frm there she maintained slot leader. So on that basis Star def prefer &consider more Gul than faltu PH. Imli again taking one more leap..If that also not work then she may bring new show may be. Until imli finish 1000 epi as well. So may be Imli staying and Faltu going..Prime slots lost viewers after Ipl but colors or zee not gained then star got back viewers ..but last 3 weeks star lost and others started gaining so now its not easy for prime slots get trps before its easy as rivals hardly getting 1 trps except zee bhagyas 1.3-1.4 but now they also getting 1.5 -1.8..Except 10, 10.30, 11 slots all have rivals full competition now.

Hope so competition leads to some strong storylines. I don't think gen leap is the solution as GHKKPM and PS don't seem to be benefitting from the leap much. I am kind of losing interest in ⭐️ shows as well. The Motherhood theme is the main focus in 2-3 shows and it's getting quite monotonous. TMD for now also seems to have a child track going now. I think the daily airing of shows is reducing the quality of the show - maybe storylines get over sooner or things get dragged too much.

Didn't know about the 8:30 slot details. Thank you for sharing info.!