Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Gurnoor

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

Imlie will not. Will get gen leap or extension till Gul gets a new show in same slot. Star won't anger Gul, yeh usska time slot hai. But yeah Imlie should go. Story bhi khatam and it is not even slot leader consistently.

Haan Titli jaayega. Tmd bhi. Imlie I don't think so.

Really?? Yeh Gul slot kab se ho gaya? her previous shows used to air at 10PM. They can at least move Imlie to the Titlie slot if Titlie ends.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Really?? Yeh Gul slot kab se ho gaya? her previous shows used to air at 10PM. They can at least move Imlie to the Titlie slot if Titlie ends.

Kulfi ke time se. 3 shows back to back on this slot. Ab 10 toh impossible. Anupama itni trp de rahi.

Gul won't agree. 11 pm is dead slot. Advertiser money nahi uss slot pe. Content has to truly click to fetch ratings in this slot.

Edited by hellodona - 1 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Gurnoor

Kulfi ke time se. 3 shows back to back on this slot. Ab 10 toh impossible. Anupama itni trp de rahi.

Gul won't agree. 11 pm is dead slot. Advertiser money nahi uss slot pe. Content has to truly click to fetch ratings in this slot.

What other show aired in this slot apart from Kulfi? Chikoo was at 6pm na?

hellodona thumbnail

What other show aired in this slot apart from Kulfi? Chikoo was at 6pm na?

Kulfi was replaced with Jadoo hai jinn ka by Gul, low trp so Gul got Imlie. Same time slot.

Edited by hellodona - 1 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Gurnoor

Kulfi was replaced with Jadoo hai jinn ka by Gul, low trp so Gul got Imlie. Same time slot.

I thought jinn was at a later slot🤔 Also I think it was pulled down due to covid and lockdown. They didnt have the budget. Nazar was also pulled down for the same reason.

hellodona thumbnail

I thought jinn was at a later slot🤔 Also I think it was pulled down due to covid and lockdown. They didnt have the budget. Nazar was also pulled down for the same reason.

Jinn was at 8:30. Haan , Gul held onto slot and replaced with Imlie. She won't give up her slot.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

@GossipsTv

·

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@StarPlus

ALL SHOWS#TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.5#PandyaStore 1.7#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.0#Imlie 1.6#Faltu 1.8#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.1#Anupamaa 2.6#YehHaiChahatein 1.8#Titlie 1.2@GossipsTv

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Simran inder ne bore kar dia hai

Seerat angad abhi start nhi hua thik se par woh bhi kuch interesting lag nhi rha hai ...itv audience ko acha lagega ,trp badhegi 🤔

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Last week will drop but this week has a few sahan scenes so it might increase which hopefully puts some sense into the ph.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Noorain13

Last week will drop but this week has a few sahan scenes so it might increase which hopefully puts some sense into the ph.

trp toh last week ka hi aayega na 29july to 4aug...

Tbh sahan scenes bhi boring hi the ...