Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Let's luck try.. 1.7 .....

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Rajjo/SAAKKK/KKIS/MHRW had never gone beyond 1.5, I think even if they got an extension in this slot they wouldnt have done any better. TMD has been getting better TRPs since these shows since it started, mostly around 1.4 whereas these other shows were mostly 1.1 or 1.2 except some weeks when they would increase and then go back down. But TMD has been stable so far. I think it's safe in this slot for now.

It is under scanner according to Sbs. Star needs to clear space for it's next shows. They need to hit 2 somehow by August or get kicked out.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hellodona

It is under scanner according to Sbs. Star needs to clear space for it's next shows. They need to hit 2 somehow by August or get kicked out.

2 to nahi aayega. but 1.6 is still good trp at 7 pm
natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not many shows are hitting 2. Only Anupama and YRKKH have a TRP greater than 2 today. At most GHKKPM. And at 7, a 2 is very hard to achieve anyway. SP cares about being the slot leader and about keeping social media-hype stars on board for the most part.

I don’t even like this show but honestly, no one is taking it off air anytime soon. It is beating the other shows at this time slot and that is enough for them.

Apparently people also think that RS said something about YRKKH going off which brought about cast changes - not happening. It has been upending Kundali for so long (there was a time when KB was the top show before Anupamma came into the game) that SP doesn’t care.
Anyway, Faltu is going to end soon and Imlie’s future depends on Bhagya Lakshmi’s TRP. Don’t think they will tinker with TMD.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

2 to nahi aayega. but 1.6 is still good trp at 7 pm

Star does not think so. And Udaariyaan is catching up. Gen leap lag raha udhar toh it will rise.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Not many shows are hitting 2. Only Anupama and YRKKH have a TRP greater than 2 today. At most GHKKPM. And at 7, a 2 is very hard to achieve anyway. SP cares about being the slot leader and about keeping social media-hype stars on board for the most part.

I don’t even like this show but honestly, no one is taking it off air anytime soon. It is beating the other shows at this time slot and that is enough for them.

Apparently people also think that RS said something about YRKKH going off which brought about cast changes - not happening. It has been upending Kundali for so long (there was a time when KB was the top show before Anupamma came into the game) that SP doesn’t care.
Anyway, Faltu is going to end soon and Imlie’s future depends on Bhagya Lakshmi’s TRP. Don’t think they will tinker with TMD.

They will because others will get extensions via gen leaps. If you look at Star's history, they kick out only 7 , 9 and 11 pm shows.

All others get extensions. 10:30 is reserved for Ekta,8:30 for Gul. Star will not kick out Shahis shows as they are top 2.

Ghum got leap, Pandya got leap. Imlie will get or Gul will replace with new show.

Also it's rival Udaariyaan got a leap. So Tmd needs to buck up because Star has new shows in pipeline, it needs a sacrificial lamb. Tmd is bottom 2 on Star.

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I know it’s out already and it’s 1.6 but kind of wanted to say I expected it to not drop below 1.6 because there wasn’t much abuse of Sahiba and they had sahan scenes but it will start dropping once the truth is out and the abuse starts with MU between Sahan and eventually Seerat taking advantage of the situation.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Gurnoor

Well TMD is still a slot leader so it will be a dumb decision to pull it down. I feel Imlie will go off air next after Faltu. Titlie won't last long either.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Well TMD is still a slot leader so it will be a dumb decision to pull it down. I feel Imlie will go off air next after Faltu. Titlie won't last long either.

Imlie will not. Will get gen leap or extension till Gul gets a new show in same slot. Star won't anger Gul, yeh usska time slot hai. But yeah Imlie should go. Story bhi khatam and it is not even slot leader consistently.

Haan Titli jaayega. Tmd bhi. Imlie I don't think so.