Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

IF glitch not being able to quote.....

Sooo now AK will get out of all the false assumptions that he has regarding Aniruddh and his love for Jhanak...

He must have never imagined this fiercely protective side of Aniruddh whenever Tejas tries to even touch him...

I can never forget...that " haath chod Jhanak ka"....

Uff his gaze....that πŸ”₯....

Abb toh like Rahul..AK bhi Aniruddh Ko bhagwan manne lag jayega....🀣

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

First kidnapping: both got married

Second: Ani fell in love

Third time zabardasti ki shadi: both of them started having feelings

Fourth: cough " kashmir night" cough

Fifth : ......ye Ani abhi isko 2 4 laga sakta hai or bhi bhot kuch kar sakta hai but I don't want to jinx it by writing it downsmiley37smiley37

Btw Rishi Kaushik serial main ladki ko hi zabardasti shaadi karta rehta hain kya? πŸ˜‚

He is a good actor!!

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

AK will likely leave before Tejas shows up warna Tejas ki commentary mil jaati on Jhanak ka latest one sided loversmiley36

As for Ani....lol I still laugh so hard at that scene from the Kolkata shaadi when Ani was like AGAR main is sindoor ko maan loon toh matlab meri aur Jhanak ki shaadi ho chuki hai so you get lost, Tejassmiley37

Tejas ka main kaam hi yehi hai to goad Ani into validating his shaadi with Jhanak smiley36

Bold: all the evil basu's , shristi,arshi ke dekhne Layak shakal thi when he made that statement ......they were actually panicking ki kahi sindoor utha kar laga hi na de. I can never forget their faces smiley37smiley37smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Btw Rishi Kaushik serial main ladki ko hi zabardasti shaadi karta rehta hain kya? πŸ˜‚

He is a good actor!!

He played MLs mostly in regional shows...

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is a good actor!!

I actually don't know anything about him . Just that he was ML of leena mam Bengali show ishtikutum. Imlie was remake of ishtikutum. He's a Bengali actor.

Dibya_C thumbnail

I think evil Boses and Srishti, Arshi will not allow J to meet Ani post operation..she will not be able to keep her promise of operation k baad sabse pehle aap mujhe dekhenge...to fulfill the broken promise, she will visit him in disguise of nurse and will be caught by Arshi..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I think evil Boses and Srishti, Arshi will not allow J to meet Ani post operation..she will not be able to keep her promise of operation k baad sabse pehle aap mujhe dekhenge...to fulfill the broken promise, she will visit him in disguise of nurse and will be caught by Arshi..

Why do you think the promise will be broken? Jhanak may not be able to see him right after his surgery but she will get there when he opens his eyes....the promise will be fulfilled somehow.

AreYaar thumbnail

He is a good actor!!

Bengali shows mein ML banke forced shaadis karta tha with FL....and Hindi shows mein villain banke kar raha haismiley36

Only title has changed from hero to villain but kaam same hai abhi bhismiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Till now good Boses never considered Arshi as a bad match for Ani...Despite their support for J, they never thought about breaking Anishit relationship..But now onwards good Basus will be against Arshi as BH bahu...Bodoma already raised the question ye kaisi ladki k sath humne Ani ki shaadi karwayi!! Today Jethu, who rarely badmouths about anyone, clearly told Lalon that it is Arshi who hurt J by pushing...I think J's entry as BH bahu is getting further boost..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Why do you think the promise will be broken? Jhanak may not be able to see him right after his surgery but she will get there when he opens his eyes....the promise will be fulfilled somehow.

By breaking promise I meant she will not be allowed to meet him immediately after operation, which Ani requested for...She will definitely come to meet him...in disguise as a nurse later and get caught..