Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I was expecting that someone either arshi or AK will bhadkao the empty mind of jhanak against ANI sinc ethey can't do with Arshi bcoz then she has to turn a vamp completely so they will do with AK character. That way they can drag the separation. Also AK knows about jhanak father details which ANI hide from her .

Yeah I was also expecting either Arshi or AK will use Jhanak ka blank slate mind to their advantage.....so Arshi na sahi, AK ka option use karenge makers then it seems.

I feel sorry for Ani....he doesn't deserve this level of betrayal at this stage and waise bhi he's lost without Jhanak.

If they don't intend to show Runak meeting for another 100 episodes toh chalo hum bhi lambe break ki tayyari kar lete hain phir sesmiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

https://youtube.com/shorts/T7eVyQ30Agg?si=UdAUCU3DJh9w63wO

Is this a hint of Aditya turning negative???πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Krushal also posted a story with him right ? ......with the background of AAJA GUFAO MAIN A AAJA GUNAAH KARLE smiley37smiley37

wow looks like he IS turning negative. Krushal also said zabardasti word too many times smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye toh kamal ho gaya yesterday we were saying ki AK is foreshadowing that Ani will not be able to keep his words regarding jhanak and his role is all about taunting ani when jhanak will leave him for the nth time .....yaha AK ko hi badal diya smiley37smiley37

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeah I was also expecting either Arshi or AK will use Jhanak ka blank slate mind to their advantage.....so Arshi na sahi, AK ka option use karenge makers then it seems.

I feel sorry for Ani....he doesn't deserve this level of betrayal at this stage and waise bhi he's lost without Jhanak.

If they don't intend to show Runak meeting for another 100 episodes toh chalo hum bhi lambe break ki tayyari kar lete hain phir sesmiley36

Absolutely AY. No patience left in us. I am happy at least both Janak and Ani knew they loved each other unconditionally. I will be happy to take a break on this note.

SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The most funny conversation was Bipasha talking about AI. I couldn’t believe my earsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so now writer will bring an AI plot. God that entire set of people have the most baseless and senseless dialogues. They just keep repeating themselves. I was wondering where the others from Bose house disappear. Presuming Shubo went to work what happened to Dadu, Jettu, Tammi & Bodomma.??? But like always Ani is the saving grace & keeps us all hooked.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Ye toh kamal ho gaya yesterday we were saying ki AK is foreshadowing that Ani will not be able to keep his words regarding jhanak and his role is all about taunting ani when jhanak will leave him for the nth time .....yaha AK ko hi badal diya smiley37smiley37

Today I found his dialogue of yeh sab mere wajah se hua or something like Jhanak nahin aana chahti thi kinda silly and when Ani looked at him he said woh tumhari tabiyat ke baare main sunti toh zaroor aati

I found it odd but now I am thinking they are setting the base for him to act like he has a stake in all this

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushB

The most funny conversation was Bipasha talking about AI. I couldn’t believe my earsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so now writer will bring an AI plot. God that entire set of people have the most baseless and senseless dialogues. They just keep repeating themselves. I was wondering where the others from Bose house disappear. Presuming Shubo went to work what happened to Dadu, Jettu, Tammi & Bodomma.??? But like always Ani is the saving grace & keeps us all hooked.

Seriously I wondered how these actors are keeping a straight face πŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Today I found his dialogue of yeh sab mere wajah se hua or something like Jhanak nahin aana chahti thi kinda silly and when Ani looked at him he said woh tumhari tabiyat ke baare main sunti toh zaroor aati

I found it odd but now I am thinking they are setting the base for him to act like he has a stake in all this

Yes...he may decide to take J back to Mumbai after lying about her past..

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Absolutely AY. No patience left in us. I am happy at least both Janak and Ani knew they loved each other unconditionally. I will be happy to take a break on this note.

I am happy to think they eloped after the Kashmir kaand and then Ani took a transfer to UK and now they are my new neighbours πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanfan

I am happy to think they eloped after the Kashmir kaand and then Ani took a transfer to UK and now they are my new neighbours πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What an imagination! We are all willing to find some positivity to give us some peace of mind about Runak love story.