Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

And here I was bunoing phoolo ki Mala for AK being sabse Sacha dost jo pure 3000 episodes tak jhanak ka sath dega .....aapne to negative hi Bana diya itna dostivrata explayboy smiley37smiley37

Why turn a guy who is shown as turning over a new leaf and now turns another new leaf smiley37smiley37 which colour leaf? Green the colour of envy πŸ˜‚ Is the montage lady quitting the show?

Why do they need any villain? Jhanak hain na? Why do they need any impediments in this story? πŸ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

I don't have too much hope that they'll show something good if he turned negative ......but satisfaction jarur milega jo ITTTNNNAΓ€AA sir pe Chadha rakha tha woh finally apna rang dikha raha hai smiley17

Now that I think about it . Jhanak already told him about her history with Ani in full detail .....he will definitely twist it in her mind that main tumhe heroine banana chahta hu but ye tumhe maid banakar rakhta tha. He's already married tumhara bhot fayda uthaa chuka hai .....blank slate pe kuch bhi likh dega and she'll accept smiley37

Yeah wohi baat hai na....he is now confidante to Runak ki entire history from both sides....saara kuch pata hai usko and apni convenience ke liye selective version suna sakta hai blank slate Jhanak ko.

Isliye I'm wary of who they will show finding Jhanak first....cuz if Leena Aunty will do her usual kaam of dragging tracks, they will keep playing with permutation combination of people misleading Ani and Jhanak about each other and aise hi kheenchte rahenge smiley29

If AK finds Jhanak first and sees ki woh Ani ko bhool chuki hai, who can say what he will do then?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Why turn a guy who is shown as turning over a new leaf and now turns another new leaf smiley37smiley37 which colour leaf? Green the colour of envy πŸ˜‚ Is the montage lady quitting the show?

Why do they need any villain? Jhanak hain na? Why do they need any impediments in this story? πŸ˜‚

Impediments also need catalysts, that's whysmiley36.....Jhanak Rani ko fuel karne ke liye hi aate hain saare catalysts to give her excuses for why she leaves Ani each time...ghuma phira ke someone or the other telling her that Ani toh Arshi ke saath hai....that's why....lol Montage lady is just a statue...khud kuch karna hi nahin padta and sab kuch aasaani se milta rehta hai usko.....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

If turning AK into villain unleashes Anirudh's junoon for his Jhanak, I am ready with my popcorn πŸ˜‚

Ani ka junoon toh 24/7 on rehta hai Jhanak ke liye aajkal....lol he is anyways surrounded by villains...ek aur AK villain se kya hi change ho jaaeyga....but yeah unfortunately now Ani also trusts AK toh uski baaton mein aa sakta hai if AK lies to him.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Impediments also need catalysts, that's whysmiley36.....Jhanak Rani ko fuel karne ke liye hi aate hain saare catalysts to give her excuses for why she leaves Ani each time...ghuma phira ke someone or the other telling her that Ani toh Arshi ke saath hai....that's why....lol Montage lady is just a statue...khud kuch karna hi nahin padta and sab kuch aasaani se milta rehta hai usko.....lol

Frankly, ab jab Ani ne duniya k samne elaan kar diya apne Ishq ka, mujhe tension thoda kam ho raha haiπŸ˜‚ Aniboy will eventually find a way to reach to his Jhanak's heart sooner than later ❣️

Dibya_C thumbnail

Ani ka junoon toh 24/7 on rehta hai Jhanak ke liye aajkal....lol he is anyways surrounded by villains...ek aur AK villain se kya hi change ho jaaeyga....but yeah unfortunately now Ani also trusts AK toh uski baaton mein aa sakta hai if AK lies to him.

It will be refreshing to watch a villain who has some brains...nahi to BH aur Arshi Srishti k bewakoofi vare villainous acts se mujhe cheed ho gayi hai🀧

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah wohi baat hai na....he is now confidante to Runak ki entire history from both sides....saara kuch pata hai usko and apni convenience ke liye selective version suna sakta hai blank slate Jhanak ko.

Isliye I'm wary of who they will show finding Jhanak first....cuz if Leena Aunty will do her usual kaam of dragging tracks, they will keep playing with permutation combination of people misleading Ani and Jhanak about each other and aise hi kheenchte rahenge smiley29

If AK finds Jhanak first and sees ki woh Ani ko bhool chuki hai, who can say what he will do then?

Is Chandni quitting the show? Or did Leena mata just realise that there was no way for Arshi to remain relevant? So she moves to someone else? Hriday parivartan of Tanuja is possible

Thammi yes but she isn’t much useful πŸ˜‚

Bips I would have said but she is thali ka baingan kinda but I did find her excluded from the planning of Tanuja & Shristi and probably the threat of Shrusti arrest gets her scared who knows?

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Is Chandni quitting the show? Or did Leena mata just realise that there was no way for Arshi to remain relevant? So she moves to someone else? Hriday parivartan of Tanuja is possible

Thammi yes but she isn’t much useful πŸ˜‚

Bips I would have said but she is thali ka baingan kinda but I did find her excluded from the planning of Tanuja & Shristi and probably the threat of Shrusti arrest gets her scared who knows?

I will say it again...Arshi will be relevant in some other way...creating problems between Runak time to time...she is no more a direct impediment to Runak union...and this is Leena's tried and tested style of story telling in regional shows..

Edited by Dibya_C - 5 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/T7eVyQ30Agg?si=UdAUCU3DJh9w63wO

Is this a hint of Aditya turning negative???πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did Bipasha say anything when Ani broke down? Or was evil gang just talking aapas mein after Ani went to the police station again?

After Ani went to the police station she started her nonsense talks.