Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hiba ka koi new IV aaya hai in which she sounds pretty WTF about this judwa baap twist out of nowhere toosmiley36

She's also hinting that some character will have a change of heart from positive to negative soon and she just learnt about it so she's curious to see how makers untangle this chulbaazi in the coming days smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUELpNciZ2E

Sare hi negative log ghuse pade h show main .....kisko or negative dikhayengay smiley37smiley37

Ani ko dekha do negative......atleast dhakka toh mar dega rc didi ko smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Just like Krushal was pissed off during the aag track and thereafter, clearly Hiba is not happy with current developments...its visible in her demeanor..

Positive se negative hone k chances to sirf AK ka hi hai...aur koun hoga nahi to???aur negative se positive??? I think from the BH evil gang koi ho sakta hai...my hunch is thammi or Tanuja..

The way Hiba was talking, it definitely seems like a positive character is turning negative, not the other way around smiley36

She seemed exhausted cuz she just got back from the events she was doing I guess toh isliye tired lag rahi thi but she was still trying to promote the track ki aage writers kuch chulbaazi and dhamaka karenge. Lol

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yes and you know what that stupid dialogue of jhanak Rani to Adi a couple of days ago when he told her God wills it etc and this madam says β€œ Filhal bhagwaan yeh nahin chahte”. I was like Bol na Leena Bhagwan nahin chahte

Bloo*dy!! Bhagwan has 7 billion people to think of.. where will Bhagwan come back to give you a call ki tumhara time aa gaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sh*t dislogues πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seriously duniya main itni problems hai but bhagwan tumhari chindi problems pe dhyan de .......tumhe or Ani ko bacha liya itna bhot nahi hai kya KAAMCHOR kahi kismiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Sare hi negative log ghuse pade h show main .....kisko or negative dikhayengay smiley37smiley37

Ani ko dekha do negative......atleast dhakka toh mar dega rc didi ko smiley37

Ani ko already kuch log negative hi samajhte hain and blame him for all problems smiley37

Kahin Arshi didi toh nahin shuru kar degi naatak of trying to be goody goody? Is she even capable of it? πŸ˜‚

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Just like Krushal was pissed off during the aag track and thereafter, clearly Hiba is not happy with current developments...its visible in her demeanor..

Positive se negative hone k chances to sirf AK ka hi hai...aur koun hoga nahi to???aur negative se positive??? I think from the BH evil gang koi ho sakta hai...my hunch is thammi or Tanuja..

And here I was bunoing phoolo ki Mala for AK being sabse Sacha dost jo pure 3000 episodes tak jhanak ka sath dega .....aapne to negative hi Bana diya itna dostivrata explayboy smiley37smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ani ko already kuch log negative hi samajhte hain and blame him for all problems smiley37

Kahin Arshi didi toh nahin shuru kar degi naatak of trying to be goody goody? Is she even capable of it? πŸ˜‚

Arshi didi to already 'goody goody' hai hi!!usko aur kya goody banayenge makers!!🀣🀣🀣it has to be from the evil Basu clan to make it impactful..

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Is it possible they may turn AK negative after all this time? πŸ˜‚

Itna sant baba ban chuka hai sabke saamne and earned sabka trust but now suddenly negative ban jaaye if he thinks memory loss waali Jhanak ke saath chance hai iska? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

What if AK finds Jhanak before Ani and decides to keep her hidden and let Ani think she’s dead? πŸ€”

It's possible. After arshi didi they need another leech between them so ab isko Bana dengay jhanak ka male arshi version smiley42smiley42

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's possible. After arshi didi they need another leech between them so ab isko Bana dengay jhanak ka male arshi version smiley42smiley42

If turning AK into villain unleashes Anirudh's junoon for his Jhanak, I am ready with my popcorn πŸ˜‚

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

If turning AK into villain unleashes Anirudh's junoon for his Jhanak, I am ready with my popcorn πŸ˜‚

I don't have too much hope that they'll show something good if he turned negative ......but satisfaction jarur milega jo ITTTNNNAΓ€AA sir pe Chadha rakha tha woh finally apna rang dikha raha hai smiley17

Now that I think about it . Jhanak already told him about her history with Ani in full detail .....he will definitely twist it in her mind that main tumhe heroine banana chahta hu but ye tumhe maid banakar rakhta tha. He's already married tumhara bhot fayda uthaa chuka hai .....blank slate pe kuch bhi likh dega and she'll accept smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't have too much hope that they'll show something good if he turned negative ......but satisfaction jarur milega jo ITTTNNNAΓ€AA sir pe Chadha rakha tha woh finally apna rang dikha raha hai smiley17

Now that I think about it . Jhanak already told him about her history with Ani in full detail .....he will definitely twist it in her mind that main tumhe heroine banana chahta hu but ye tumhe maid banakar rakhta tha. He's already married tumhara bhot fayda uthaa chuka hai .....blank slate pe kuch bhi likh dega and she'll accept smiley37

I was expecting that someone either arshi or AK will bhadkao the empty mind of jhanak against ANI sinc ethey can't do with Arshi bcoz then she has to turn a vamp completely so they will do with AK character. That way they can drag the separation. Also AK knows about jhanak father details which ANI hide from her .