Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I’m going to be SO extra irritated if they show someone other than Ani finding yeh memory loss waali Jhanak first πŸ™„β€¦phir toh samajh lo inka plan hai to use the memory loss to drag separation long term again. Ani ke milne se pehle hi iske khaali dimaag mein koi aur patti bhar di toh? smiley39smiley36

But I hope you are right and they won’t go for long drag of this separation. Shayad isliye for now yeh police investigation hi drag kar rahe hain.

You said Patti bhar di toh and it took me a second to realise ki not husband wala pati ....sikhane Wali patti smiley37smiley37

I thought hey ram ab konsa bakra hai jo pati banega smiley37smiley37

Yeah chances hai koi isko nayi patti padha dega but shayad seperation na dikhaye jyada. Just pehle wali idiot jhanak dikha de .....door rahiye mujhse, aapki nakli biwi hI uspe Dhyane dijiye , mujhe aapke sath safe nahi feel hota smiley37smiley37 .....first 200 episodes yahi bakwas chal rahi thi. This time too her actions may not match her words . Giving him puppy eyes with gaaliyan .....THE OG JHANAK smiley37smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I’m going to be SO extra irritated if they show someone other than Ani finding yeh memory loss waali Jhanak first πŸ™„β€¦phir toh samajh lo inka plan hai to use the memory loss to drag separation long term again. Ani ke milne se pehle hi iske khaali dimaag mein koi aur patti bhar di toh? smiley39smiley36

But I hope you are right and they won’t go for long drag of this separation. Shayad isliye for now yeh police investigation hi drag kar rahe hain.

If they're planning to celebrate Durga Puja, then it won't drag . Runak will meet in Puja only.. otherwise there's no point of showing Durga Puja without any purpose when leads are not together..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

If they're planning to celebrate Durga Puja, then it won't drag . Runak will meet in Puja only.. otherwise there's no point of showing Durga Puja without any purpose when leads are not together..

Hopefully so. Five words.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

You said Patti bhar di toh and it took me a second to realise ki not husband wala pati ....sikhane Wali patti smiley37smiley37

I thought hey ram ab konsa bakra hai jo pati banega smiley37smiley37

Yeah chances hai koi isko nayi patti padha dega but shayad seperation na dikhaye jyada. Just pehle wali idiot jhanak dikha de .....door rahiye mujhse, aapki nakli biwi hI uspe Dhyane dijiye , mujhe aapke sath safe nahi feel hota smiley37smiley37 .....first 200 episodes yahi bakwas chal rahi thi. This time too her actions may not match her words . Giving him puppy eyes with gaaliyan .....THE OG JHANAK smiley37smiley37

LOL filhaal toh isko koi naya bakra nahin denge since yeh judwa baap angle resurrect kiya hai Leena Aunty ne smiley36

And yeah it's fine if memory loss waali hi mil jaaye but isko Ani ke paas pahunchao....baaki toh bina memory loss ke bhi madam ne wohi sab bakwaas karni thi Ani ko about Arshi didi ke paas jaao....lol

Waise toh isko itni jaldi dance and Urvashi ka naam sunke deja vu hone laga toh sequence of events ke hisaab se Ani ka naam sunte hi isko kuch memory trigger toh hona chahiye.....lol

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Just wanted to say one thing it all depends on leena madam . If she actually want to tell this story as a love story ......toh I feel jhanak and Ani was bound to happensmiley36. No one could have stopped it . If you are destined to be together than nothing can stop it. A lot of people including jhanak says agar aap sahi se rehti Ani or mere sath toh hum kabhi kareeb nahi aate ......total bullshit smiley37. Woh tab bhi kareeb aate so you are right at that point ki agar Ani ko woh letter nahi mila hota woh apne aap hi uske samne a jata in one way or another.

Yes and you know what that stupid dialogue of jhanak Rani to Adi a couple of days ago when he told her God wills it etc and this madam says β€œ Filhal bhagwaan yeh nahin chahte”. I was like Bol na Leena Bhagwan nahin chahte

Bloo*dy!! Bhagwan has 7 billion people to think of.. where will Bhagwan come back to give you a call ki tumhara time aa gaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sh*t dislogues πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel Ani was already strongly emotionally connected to Jhanak from the moment of her mom's death....the fact that he was a witness to that devastation first hand formed a deep emotional connect. Even without reading the letter, he was so torn up seeing Jhanak in that state and the way he was taking care of her that night....even if he had never found the letter, they had never gotten married, he would have kept trying to check up on her from Kolkata also and wouldn't have focused on his relationship with Arshi anymore.....the cracks were inevitable....there is a reason that he says ki woh Jhanak ka ho gaya tha from the moment he met her....the seeds were sown subconsciously and would have flowered with time regardless of circumstances.

All this debate over what God wanted is just more dialoguebaazi to make excuses for when they can/cannot be together in the story.....lol

Even if God comes and slaps Jhanak in the face with the truth, she will still deny as long as Leena Aunty decrees it so smiley36

πŸ’― words words every word!!

AreYaar thumbnail

Hiba ka koi new IV aaya hai in which she sounds pretty WTF about this judwa baap twist out of nowhere toosmiley36

She's also hinting that some character will have a change of heart from positive to negative soon and she just learnt about it so she's curious to see how makers untangle this chulbaazi in the coming days smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUELpNciZ2E

Dibya_C thumbnail

If I try to look at the positives of the current track, zabardasti..then makers have decided to unravel J's parentage mystery...it was long due...and it will be interesting to see how Runak's equation will respond to such shocking developments...also I am feeling this track is brought to keep Arshi relevant in the tale from a different angle...I mean I don't how the dots will be connected, but now that Ani declared his love for J publically, Arshi is no more the third angle and has lost significance in Runak dynamics...there has to be some other thread through which she will be kept relevant to the story..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Hiba ka koi new IV aaya hai in which she sounds pretty WTF about this judwa baap twist out of nowhere toosmiley36

She's also hinting that some character will have a change of heart from positive to negative soon and she just learnt about it so she's curious to see how makers untangle this chulbaazi in the coming days smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUELpNciZ2E

Just like Krushal was pissed off during the aag track and thereafter, clearly Hiba is not happy with current developments...its visible in her demeanor..

Positive se negative hone k chances to sirf AK ka hi hai...aur koun hoga nahi to???aur negative se positive??? I think from the BH evil gang koi ho sakta hai...my hunch is thammi or Tanuja..

Edited by Dibya_C - 5 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Is it possible they may turn AK negative after all this time? πŸ˜‚

Itna sant baba ban chuka hai sabke saamne and earned sabka trust but now suddenly negative ban jaaye if he thinks memory loss waali Jhanak ke saath chance hai iska? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

What if AK finds Jhanak before Ani and decides to keep her hidden and let Ani think she’s dead? πŸ€”