Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

waah kya mast precap aya...ani ko bs jhanak ke saath rehna hai, aww smiley9...didi can get out now...smiley36

https://x.com/thesweet_soul/status/1843866847504187867

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

True that scene was a really beautiful. I'm watching it on loop smiley36.

I know a lot of people are complaining about the dragging episodes but trust me guys dragging episodes for trp is much better than using..... "cheap gimmicks " .....for the trp. Your blood will start boiling if they start using that ......I'm still thankful they are not going that way.

Beautiful scene of Runak, We want Our boy 's ss more ...Leena Aunty kanjoos hai...πŸ€ͺ even one scene is enough to show his talent and makes Hiba also to perform well along with him...both are amazing, just with eyes and tears rolling down he expressed every emotion ,his closing eyes in anticipation of her touch and sukoon in his eyes after her caress, unspoken feelings portrayed beautifully 😍, her one word ,sirji, se jaan aa gayee..

Their three minutes scene made it classic and praiseworthy..

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: KTHFAN1981

What was that Rumi, Mimi talking about romancing Aditya Kapoor and being with him if he offers them to stay with him. and that too when their brother is in such serious condition, going to undergo operation. They are thinking about romancing guys... Really.....Poor Ani, nobody in this world should get such sisters and such parents. No wonder he is so confused about his life.

rumi and mimi are stupid girls...kuch bhi bol rhi thi dono...wahan bhai ka itna serious operation hone wala, they were talking about boys....hospital mein kya karenge zyada time, thoda bahot idhar udhar ghum ayenge....seriously ani's family is crazy...smiley29

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

True that scene was really beautiful. I'm watching it on loop smiley36.

I know a lot of people are complaining about the dragging episodes but trust me guys dragging episodes for trp is much better than using..... "cheap gimmicks " .....for the trp. Your blood will start boiling if they start using that ......I'm still thankful they are not going that way.

Absolutely πŸ’―

I share your sentiment about choosing Leena over Gul any day πŸ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Absolutely......I really loved the silence they give to Jhanak...The way she came towards him limping...as if life coming to him gradually .,his tear dropped..and the moment life reached near him he just grabbed it....Hiba also expressed the relief beautifully, watching him opening his eyes ,, listening "Jhanak" from his mouth....The way Krushal says...."Jhanak"...the name becomes more beautiful from his mouth...smiley27.....No matter how flawed Jhanak is ,the moment we look at her through Aniruddh's eyes, she actually looks like an angel...

I always believe that Hiba always performs her best when she is with Krushal...The action-reaction things work really well between them.....And Hiba did really really well here....Her holding his face and conversing with him silently with eyes...It was a good one...

Oh Asmi, this scene cannot be more beautifully described...❣️❣️

The moment he paused hearing Sirji , and then looking at her, the tears that flowed and she approaching him slowly, limping with her calmness... and then the cupping of his face...Anirudh was adjusting his face to be secure himself in her hands... Jhanak who looked at him with so much happiness and peace... The hands the caressed his face, he moving his face with her touch and the eyes that closed slightly in peace...the hands that held his hands...he trying to bring it close to his face as if to kiss her hands forgetting he has a mask on his face..... Looking at her as if there is no where he can find solace...

I am wondering look at them, are these two the same who fought as if they were enemies.. The same Anirudh and Jhanak who said I hate you !!! Are these two the same who were at logger heads a few days before...

Yes, Anirudh makes her beautiful, immensely beautiful with his love... The way he admires her dance, her innocence, her standing for the right...she is incomplete without him.. And so is Anirudh who becomes lifeless the moment Jhanak leaves him....

Like you said this calm Jhanak is the powerful one than the shouting screaming one. The Jhanak I relate to is the one who speaks right at right times... How powerful was she , in the scene where Anirudh threw papers on her and was rude.. But she was calm, spoke to him in the right tone ..Anirudh would have felt embarrassed when she responded to him with her calm tone and right words..

Dont know why in the name of empowering the writer made her mouth so many dialogues which butchered her innocence and samajhdari...

Krushal and Hiba was too good today in that scene...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 15 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Beautiful scene of Runak, We want Our boy 's ss more ...Leena Aunty kanjoos hai...πŸ€ͺ even one scene is enough to show his talent and makes Hiba also to perform well along with him...both are amazing, just with eyes and tears rolling down he expressed every emotion ,his closing eyes in anticipation of her touch and sukoon in his eyes after her caress, unspoken feelings portrayed beautifully 😍, her one word ,sirji, se jaan aa gayee..

So true....

Leena aunty should give them more screen...

How nice was it to see them in their og avatar....

They simply lit the screen with positivity when they are in their self....

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Yet to watch but this is the beauty of Runak… of Krushal and Hiba magic ❀️

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Koe new doctor bhi enter ho raha ha in showsmiley36

Un yeh kea kerne wala ha 🀣positive role ha ya negative smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Koe new doctor bhi enter ho raha ha in showsmiley36

Un yeh kea kerne wala ha 🀣positive role ha ya negative smiley36

Mimi ka love interest ho sakta hai...Aaj out of nowhere uska love expectations pe 10 mins waste Kiya hai makers ne...so I guess new entry is for Mimi..