Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Priya,

Goodto read your post.. I had told Dibya in an earlier post that I will write on Ani but it will be a long post but now adding my points here since you have expressed your perspective. I am not going to counter yours but will just give my impressions.. feel free to disagree 😂

Well for starters I would like to know how is Chotton’s characterisation inconsistent? If we were expecting him to offer counsel to Ani during some of Ani’s difficult times….i would say that Ani almost shut the door on that by making a distinctive choice in several phases of the relationship… for different motivations. Or let’s just say he was going in that direction eyes wide open.it was despair from Ani’s side when they both dropped her to station and anger at the PDA stage and complete alienation post aag. How is Chotton supposed to read this except as free will of an adult? Apart from Chotton actually sitting him down and telling him that you will rue your life choices I don’t think he could have done anything else…a scene may have helped 😂😂 yesterday AY made an insightful observation about his judgement for his family when he was doing a similar thing . I did agree that the righteous do have a tendency to take the high moral ground… Jhanak also does this for that matter… Also no point to shift the onus even while accepting that while your loved ones should have your back at all times, there may also be extenuating reasons for them not to be there at times.

On a philosophical note Jo kuch nahin karte woh kamaal karte hain 😂😂😂 the burden of judgement will always fall on action more than inaction… that’s just life!!

On Ani’s part, he is responding exactly as expected. If you observe, Ani’s reactions are exactly in line with his core characteristics. Since I don’t know the Ani much before he met Jhanak … I am viewing his characteristics from that point of meeting Jhanak and being involved in her life..
Ani manipulated situations for a purpose…but from what I observe, That purpose is Jhanak and Jhanak alone coz I haven’t seen him manipulating for any other reason. So… I won’t call it a standard trait but one that he took on after meeting Jhanak…so Why did he do that? In his view, that was the correct thing to do coz any other way won’t yield best result. While Ani is most even tempered, it is only in the case of Jhanak that he loses control of his curated emotions. I don’t have to enumerate the instances… Jab Jhanak ki baat ho toh woh kissiki bhi nahin sunta. Mere liye Jhanak sab kuch hain… over every other relation. Was self preservation of his soul the reason for him taking on a trait that made him go deeper and deeper into this association even as it threatened his relationship with Arshi is an educated guess one can make.

ANYWAYS

Whether he will have to pay a price for emotional infidelity or there will be solace for his integrity of intent only time will tell. But one thing this narrative clearly indicates is that the transition from responsibility to love happened for Ani in way that he couldn’t even recognise much less articulate which is why post marriage revelation when Jhanak goes crazy in her sense of guilt and loads it all on Ani casting aspersions on his character, he isn’t feeling guilty but chagrined ( Krushal aced the scene).

Here genuinely he has no guilt and so he is able to move on past her anger and still think about her welfare as his concern is how will he keep her here as the cover has been blown. He is also not able to think of it as a disloyalty to Arshi as his mind hasn’t grappled with the boundary transgression. It has occurred to Jhanak and so she incessantly pounds Ani on that… but Ani is oblivious even if he is crossing the boundary. That night when Arshi commits suicide and he brings Arshi to her home there is a fleeting moment where he has a startling reaction on hugging Arshi and imagining Jhanak, the first time perhaps where he had them on his thoughts simultaneously but he dismisses it as an aberration looking to focus on keeping this compartmentalised. It’s just that the heart/brain never understood this instruction and did the opposite.😂 Is ehsaas par bas hain kisi ka? Bodoma’s wise words recently…and there were wise words on that situation from Bodoma to Jhanak as well that night ( it should have been to Ani too but anyways)

At the same time his actions towards Arshi are completely in line with his traits. I will try to explain that too

When Jhanak went to Mumbai after aag, we see an Ani who goes ballistic ( as is his nature) but yet is composed as he knows that his actions have caused turmoil and he wants to sincerely move on and do right by Arshi (And principally Jhanak too) . It might have seemed strange to Runak lovers but it is indeed move on in the strictest sense that Leena planned for both Ani and Jhanak at that stage to say if these are to meet again, fate would have to play a role. His attempt at SR even while conflicted was his way of putting his past behind him. He respected Atshi’s wishes to give it time or whatever it was that convinced her that Ani wasn’t committed fully. Yet the Mumbai visit for the competition proved to be his undoing, he couldn’t move on and he came back bitter and later the baby saga unfolded. His insistence to Arshi to be there is still his commitment to her based on his accepted course of life. Similarly, his mind does not see any reason to forsake Arshi even at the height of the baby announcement…. True, his heart again wanders and somehow Jhanak going away not claiming anything from him leaves him heartbroken but he soldiers on…OFC The only way Ani makes sense to me in this track for my sanity is he is thinking that Jhanak is getting back at him for asking her to lose to Arshi ( this is the aag episode reloaded but here too suspension of logic is very important 😂😂)

BUT then again that call comes

When Ani went to Mumbai after Adi’s call all that mattered to him was that Jhanak had asked for him to be informed. That quelled any anger bitterness he had and his mind was just focused on her well-being as always. His outburst with his family was his extreme worry for Jhanak and as always her well-being linked to his…He sincerely offers to Arshi to accompany him to Mumbai to satisfy himself that she is fine. At that time too, he doesn’t see this as a forsaking of Arshi but when the family questions him and Arshi threatens, his wall of patience breaks , his mask everything drops and he walks out of the relationship as the moment of reckoning was close. At the core was Jhanak’s well-being in question and in that he has always crossed all boundaries. It could have happened at any stage in the past but maybe Jhanak not being there made all the difference that the moment of realisation of boundless love was unusually ripe. If his family or Arshi hadn’t cottoned on to it, sheer bad luck 😂😂

When he reaches Mumbai, he is in that state of having been more vocal ( at least to himself) about his love for some length of time and he has now realised that there is place for only Jhanak in his life but he comes back disappointed and dejected with Jhanak’s rejection. He accepted his love for Jhanak as inevitable and when he returns home dejected to break off with Arshi ironically when Jhanak had rejected him completely. That question of why Ani never left Arshi irrespective of Jhanak is answered coz at no stage had he linked the two so when Jhanak rejected he didn’t think he must be with Arshi after his complete acceptance of his love..

He is lifeless and is also ready to break it off to Arshi but he finds it difficult to break it to Arshi COZ in his mind, Arshi wasn’t ever the cause for his involvement with Jhanak. As any decent person, he was having his moment of reckoning where he finds it difficult to articulate that he fell in love with Jhanak and if things had progressed in normal course and if he hadn’t been unwell maybe he would have found the words to articulate his desire to part with Arshi in as humane way as possible.

HOWEVER,

When he returns the family and Arshi pounces on him at his physically weak moment and he succumbs to that pressure ( his backstory a testament to his lack of intent for his own self preservation). He aimlessly proceeds to UK and there the full force of Arshi’s brutality is felt by him. Nothing prepares him for that lack of humanity… I wish the narrative had lingered on Ani’s expressions where he holds on to her in his pain and she yanks it off… Something broke irrecoverably …. The love they shared had long past died but even the sense that they could have been partners in a loveless relationship died. Atshi’s lack of humanity in that moment and Jhanak’s overriding concern even amid a chasm of misgivings providing a stark contrast. Her actions have always been adding up in his mind’s eye but the ferocity of Arshi’s hatred for Jhanak had only begun to dawn on him as it played out in all its naked glory. Once you awaken there is no sleep!!

When Ani chooses himself for the first time.. he does it with clarity. When he has a chance at life, he does not want to waste it on people who don’t deserve it. The time to tell Arshi carefully in a way that we have always seen Ani do things is now past. That moment is gone forever. So, his backlash comes in a torrent.

Priya, I am not belittling your concerns… there has been butchery ofc but it’s also a love story that has been built so beautifully so I am looking for signs it is breathing 😂😂

Now as they are bringing on ML I have no idea where this goes but for my sanity I am assuming that Ani would have sought her out in Jammu even if he hadn’t read the letter and fallen in love with her after bringing her to Kolkata and sab ki band bajata at some point… I can’t accept that their meeting again was dependent on that letter 😂😂😂

Just wanted to say one thing it all depends on leena madam . If she actually want to tell this story as a love story ......toh I feel jhanak and Ani was bound to happensmiley36. No one could have stopped it . If you are destined to be together than nothing can stop it. A lot of people including jhanak says agar aap sahi se rehti Ani or mere sath toh hum kabhi kareeb nahi aate ......total bullshit smiley37. Woh tab bhi kareeb aate so you are right at that point ki agar Ani ko woh letter nahi mila hota woh apne aap hi uske samne a jata in one way or another.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Leena aunty k ye sab faltu chindi detour ki wajah se hi ye serial story khatam karne se pehle hi off air ho jayega... audience ke patience ki bhi ek limit hai...you cannot expect to pull audience attention for a long time if you keep on rejecting their wishes..

Exactly....I'm already feeling bored enough to start skipping episodes again. Definitely don't have the patience to sit through another 100 episodes of this forced detour to one more dancing school, dancing competition for Jhanak blah blah and upar se judwa baap and memory loss ka tadkasmiley39.

They better show some indication of Ani looking for her next week or some sign of her coming to Kolkata....no one has any patience left for another round of Ani being cowed down by evil gang in his depression over Jhanak's supposed death. Woh ek baar dekh liya after burning track and ab nahin jhelne waale hum.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Just wanted to say one thing it all depends on leena madam . If she actually want to tell this story as a love story ......toh I feel jhanak and Ani was bound to happensmiley36. No one could have stopped it . If you are destined to be together than nothing can stop it. A lot of people including jhanak says agar aap sahi se rehti Ani or mere sath toh hum kabhi kareeb nahi aate ......total bullshit smiley37. Woh tab bhi kareeb aate so you are right at that point ki agar Ani ko woh letter nahi mila hota woh apne aap hi uske samne a jata in one way or another.

LOL yeh sab bas Jhanak apna mann behlaane ko bolti hai smiley36....she very well knows that Ani and her are powerfully attracted to each other...pura time toh puppy eyes dete rehte hain ek dusre ko and she thinks that wouldn't have happened if Arshi uske saath achhe se rehti? lol Jhanak keeps blabbering on ki Sirji itne time se khush the toh woh aayi nahin unke paas smiley39smiley36....lol this alone should make her level of delusion super clear smiley36....Sirji itne khush the toh apni shaadi ke mandap mein TUMHEIN kyun ghoor rahe the, Maharani? smiley36

The way Ani was emotionally connected with Jhanak's pain the night of her mom's death showed that the feelings ran deep since way back.....woh kisi aur ke dard se itna move nahin hota jitna Jhanak ke dard se.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Exactly....I'm already feeling bored enough to start skipping episodes again. Definitely don't have the patience to sit through another 100 episodes of this forced detour to one more dancing school, dancing competition for Jhanak blah blah and upar se judwa baap and memory loss ka tadkasmiley39.

They better show some indication of Ani looking for her next week or some sign of her coming to Kolkata....no one has any patience left for another round of Ani being cowed down by evil gang in his depression over Jhanak's supposed death. Woh ek baar dekh liya after burning track and ab nahin jhelne waale hum.

Long separation like last time is not going to work. They need to move the story yeh kab tak dance pe chance hota rahega when no one in the show takes her career seriously except Ani ofcourse. Last time isliye seperation chal gaya Tha because even the audience didn't knew ki kab tak hai .....now the viewers already had the idea ki yeh log aaram se 1 month alag kar sakte hai that too just after the first separation.......nahi chalega the show already reached it's high point ab thoda toh Ani ko activate karna Banta Hai . Seriously NO ONE is interested in jhanak ke papa . Not even solo jhanak fans smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Long separation like last time is not going to work. They need to move the story yeh kab tak dance pe chance hota rahega when no one in the show takes her career seriously except Ani ofcourse. Last time isliye seperation chal gaya Tha because even the audience didn't knew ki kab tak hai .....now the viewers already had the idea ki yeh log aaram se 1 month alag kar sakte hai that too just after the first separation.......nahi chalega the show already reached it's high point ab thoda toh Ani ko activate karna Banta Hai . Seriously NO ONE is interested in jhanak ke papa . Not even solo jhanak fans smiley37smiley37

I’m going to be SO extra irritated if they show someone other than Ani finding yeh memory loss waali Jhanak first 🙄…phir toh samajh lo inka plan hai to use the memory loss to drag separation long term again. Ani ke milne se pehle hi iske khaali dimaag mein koi aur patti bhar di toh? smiley39smiley36

But I hope you are right and they won’t go for long drag of this separation. Shayad isliye for now yeh police investigation hi drag kar rahe hain.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, I didn’t catch up the whole episode. Just saw snippets of Ani’s breakdown. My God Krushal made me cry today. What a performer! The scene in the commissioner office his voice breakdown and crying was so real I had tears instantly. I can’t see Ani like this. I am not so looking forward for memory loss but seeing Ani like this, at least he should know Janak is alive though she has lost her memory. For sure he will have some solace.

He is just awesome....

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same here. I already started feeling really bored and exhausted by this show. No positivity, no light hearted moments and no cliche romance. Except for leads chemistry and Krushal’s acting, nothing to look forward.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes... they were destined to be together..even Leena is giving that message subtly...every time they are separated and it seems there's no return for Runak, they come back with more intensity and passion..

Agree...Anishit might have led a seemingly happy life (though I strongly believe Arshi is a representative of evil Basus who Ani had chosen to remain relevant and presentable to the evil Basus ka world...while J is representative of the good Basus with whom he can connect organically, who have raised him and shaped his values and ideals)...but once you meet your soulmate, how can you not fall for him/her!! Runak are soulmates...if they didn't meet on such difficult circumstances, they would have immediately clicked...my point is, once Runak have met, their bonding is bound to happen...it's the unavoidable eventuality that Leena has tried to portray again and again..

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Same here. I already started feeling really bored and exhausted by this show. No positivity, no light hearted moments and no cliche romance. Except for leads chemistry and Krushal’s acting, nothing to look forward.

Further fall in trp and its ranking immediately needed to get it back on track...makers cannot keep the leads separated for a month again after giving us hope...this time viewers will not sit through and tolerate such nonsense plotline...already across various social media platforms, viewers started pouring in their displeasure with this ML track..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

LOL yeh sab bas Jhanak apna mann behlaane ko bolti hai smiley36....she very well knows that Ani and her are powerfully attracted to each other...pura time toh puppy eyes dete rehte hain ek dusre ko and she thinks that wouldn't have happened if Arshi uske saath achhe se rehti? lol Jhanak keeps blabbering on ki Sirji itne time se khush the toh woh aayi nahin unke paas smiley39smiley36....lol this alone should make her level of delusion super clear smiley36....Sirji itne khush the toh apni shaadi ke mandap mein TUMHEIN kyun ghoor rahe the, Maharani? smiley36

The way Ani was emotionally connected with Jhanak's pain the night of her mom's death showed that the feelings ran deep since way back.....woh kisi aur ke dard se itna move nahin hota jitna Jhanak ke dard se.

Jhanak ye sabit karke rahegi ki Sirjee ka character dheela hai!!🙄 What does she mean by Arshi k sath sahi sahi rehna when she knows he loves her???Ye kaisi zabardasti hai!!itna kuchh hone k baad banda finally has got the clarity and determination to come out of Anishit situationship and embrace his truth, madam ko support to krana hai hi nahi, ulta discourage karti rehti hai..