Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Just a thought ..... if chotton ki jagah Ani AK ke kandhe pe rota smiley37smiley37smiley37. Spa ek or category start Kar dete ......award for best Emotional support provider .....ye Ani or jhanak dono ka hi support system ban baitha hai smiley37smiley37

Cuz just like Arshi, they want to keep him hanging around in every track now whether it's with Ani or Jhanak smiley36....toh support system banke hi ghuss sakta hai absmiley36

Very soon evil gang yeh bhi bolega ki AK ne Ani ko bhadkaya hai to blame Srishti for Jhanak ki death and getting her arrested smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 6 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Waise didi Ani ke samne 2 tasue bahakar was back to her bish face mode .....meri mommmm pe kaise ilzam laga sakta hai Ani. I'll fight for my momm ......but isi ghar main padi rahungi smiley37smiley37

Didi khud ke liye toh kuch kar nahin paati without MOMMM ki hand holding and directions and ab yeh mom ke liye fight karegi? smiley37

Most likely Srishti isko jail se bhi order de rahi hogi ki tum yeh karo, woh karo to get me out of heresmiley36.....aur Shubho toh hai hi to do all the running around to get Srishti out of jail smiley36

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL let's agree to disagree....aise toh Arshi ke paas bhi Vinayak tha to counter Srishti ka zeher.

I will never buy this argument that people present to justify ki Didis are evil cuz MOM buri thismiley36....na maine Malini ke time buy kiya, na abhi buy karungi for Arshi.

I agree with you on this.

Just for perspective, Bodoma has two children with different disposition… Similarly, Amitabh Bose and Thammi have three with different nature.. I am willing to accept he has imbibed their ( Bodo and Jethu ) influence but one can’t necessarily attribute value systems completely to upbringing… it’s so many different things.

Being influenced is definitely a thing but one shouldn’t read too much beyond what the narrative is guiding us to. What I can see is Arshi is influenced by her Mom at times but she brings on her own energy at other times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, we very well remember what all she has done and now Ani has also witnessed her hatred of Jhanak first hand so instantly accused her and her mom of killing Jhanak.

I hope Choton remembers how Arshi pushed Jhanak in the hospital and doesn't try to backtrack from his presumption ki Arshi must be involved in this.....Didi will try to wiggle her way out by saying ki I didn't know Mom ka full plan but hopefully Ani or Choton don't buy her bakwaas.

Also it's funny to see family looking so shocked at Ani's devastation over Jhanak's death....did they really think he will be calm after this? smiley39

More than anything I was so annoyed Bipasha dialogues....feel like throw chappal on her face. Woman what kind of person you are..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Paapam !! our boy is greif stricken ,we are busy in coding and decoding this mystery of judwa baap,πŸ€ͺ which wasn't solved by Urvashi herself..who was oblivious of her conjugal life πŸ€ͺ,her real husband, her beti' s baap , ek suicidal note likh ke chal padi vaikuntadhamamπŸ˜›

Are u from south, Jyotsna..???

I am from Kerala....

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

More than anything I was so annoyed Bipasha dialogues....feel like throw chappal on her face. Woman what kind of person you are..

Did Bipasha say anything when Ani broke down? Or was evil gang just talking aapas mein after Ani went to the police station again?

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, we very well remember what all she has done and now Ani has also witnessed her hatred of Jhanak first hand so instantly accused her and her mom of killing Jhanak.

I hope Choton remembers how Arshi pushed Jhanak in the hospital and doesn't try to backtrack from his presumption ki Arshi must be involved in this.....Didi will try to wiggle her way out by saying ki I didn't know Mom ka full plan but hopefully Ani or Choton don't buy her bakwaas.

Also it's funny to see family looking so shocked at Ani's devastation over Jhanak's death....did they really think he will be calm after this? smiley39

Dumbos waisa hi expressions dethe everytime as if they hear his concern for the first time..How many times,Bodomaa and Choton reminded them,when something befalls on J ,he won't spare anyone.Phir bhi Mom daughter duo take the help of another dumbo ( Tejas)who has no brains to execute anything theek se, puski villains ..😜πŸ€ͺ

Usually Srishti's evil plans are always idiotic, which backfires on her ,which brings Runak closer, let us see this time ,what makes them to be together...

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Jyotsna09 - 5 days ago

Word Count: 0

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Cuz just like Arshi, they want to keep him hanging around in every track now whether it's with Ani or Jhanak smiley36....toh support system banke hi ghuss sakta hai absmiley36

Very soon evil gang yeh bhi bolega ki AK ne Ani ko bhadkaya hai to blame Srishti for Jhanak ki death and getting her arrested smiley36

They already have started saying that. Tanuja was saying mere bete ka Khali dimag hai all because of AK and jhanak suddenly Ani have started hating us .....aage ki foreshadowing de di hai. That Ani is under the influence of AK jhanak . ...... isliye hume badnam kar raha hai smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did Bipasha say anything when Ani broke down? Or was evil gang just talking aapas mein after Ani went to the police station again?

They were just standing there like losers when Ani started crying .....again that dumb expressions ki why he's reacting so much ?smiley24

Next scene Ani was in police station and evil gang didi and all were doing all this bakwas ki AK jhanak had brainwashed Ani in to hating us smiley37smiley37