Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

anni ke upbringing bhi boromaa ne ke ha. Boro maa ne zehar nahi bhara usmein kise ke against.

LOL let's agree to disagree....aise toh Arshi ke paas bhi Vinayak tha to counter Srishti ka zeher.

I will never buy this argument that people present to justify ki Didis are evil cuz MOM buri thismiley36....na maine Malini ke time buy kiya, na abhi buy karungi for Arshi.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

sirf khud ko save kerne k Lea they all are doing acting. Who cares investigation ke baad sab clear ho jaega.

Episode mein timepass karne ko literally kuch bhi scene daalti hain Leena Auntysmiley36

And Bipasha ne AI deepfake ka example dene ke liye dikhaya how she can switch out an Anishi pick with a Runak pic using AIsmiley37

Edited by AreYaar - 6 days ago
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Actually on second thoughts, maybe we should make it as BB and RB....lol BB for BrijBhushan and RB for RaghuBhushan....aur easy hoga differentiate karne ko between Jhanak ke judwa baap mystery smiley37

Paapam !! our boy is greif stricken ,we are busy in coding and decoding this mystery of judwa baap,πŸ€ͺ which wasn't solved by Urvashi herself..who was oblivious of her conjugal life πŸ€ͺ,her real husband, her beti' s baap , ek suicidal note likh ke chal padi vaikuntadhamamπŸ˜›

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Negative environment mein toh Ani bhi reh raha hai given the horrible things his family waale talk all day around him....but woh toh aisa nahin bana ki kisi ko aise blindly hate kare, unko physically assault kare all the time.

Arshi being a chudail is all on her.....I'm not going to let her take the free pass of "meri Maa ne mujhe aise banaya".....was already beyond tired of Malini didi ke pankhe using that card to justify her psychotic bakwaas smiley39

Waise didi Ani ke samne 2 tasue bahakar was back to her bish face mode .....meri mommmm pe kaise ilzam laga sakta hai Ani. I'll fight for my momm ......but isi ghar main padi rahungi smiley37smiley37

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

The unexpected comedy in this track has been seeing AK being the one sambhaaloing Ani now smiley37

Literally uski knee pat karke usko console kar raha haismiley36

And I guess they had to show Ani being more devastated over Jhanak's death than AK to prove ki Ani ka love is deeper than AK bhaisaab ka mahaan one sided lowe? smiley36

Waise kitna emotionally capable hai na AK maharaj smiley37smiley37 ......he was not only grieving for jhanak but was also trying to remind ani in the same line ki badla Lena matt bhulna smiley37smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Waise kitna emotionally capable hai na AK maharaj smiley37smiley37 ......he was not only grieving for jhanak but was also trying to remind ani in the same line ki badla Lena matt bhulna smiley37smiley37smiley37

Isliye toh itne fans hain AK ke yaarsmiley42smiley37....such an emotionally mature guy he is...sab calmly sambhaal raha hai unlike "toxic" Ani jo ki ab aur Devdas banke ro raha haismiley37

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I enjoyed him 😍

The grief struck Anirudh..

The shock, the disbelief , the gum, the trembling fingers, losing his temper , straight accusation on Arshi, the Uncontrollable cry of losing his jaan... His life.

The emotion less Anirudh at the police station.. Even his eyes were blank.. Not reacting to anything and the final tears that fell down with the "Jhaaanaak..." releasing his pain..and then breaking down...

I loved him so much for being him ...

And pushing a girl is never Aniruddh... Thag is nit his trait.. And I am extremely happy that it wasn't aired as part of the story.. Because Aniruddh is a real human being and he cant do this... Thanks to the Leena aunty for keeping Aniruddh intact...

Krushal is a gem.. 🧿

I haven’t watched today’s episode but like you I am glad that push wasn’t there. To me Ani wasn’t ever written that way… β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

I love the Ani that won’t choose violence whatever the provocation… if they edited it I won’t lie I am super glad… it matches my sensibilities to the T πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Boss koi toh practical bhi hona chahiye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don’t want Ani to be practical just lover boy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Isliye toh itne fans hain AK ke yaarsmiley42smiley37....such an emotionally mature guy he is...sab calmly sambhaal raha hai unlike "toxic" Ani jo ki ab aur Devdas banke ro raha haismiley37

Just a thought ..... if chotton ki jagah Ani AK ke kandhe pe rota smiley37smiley37smiley37. Spa ek or category start Kar dete ......award for best Emotional support provider .....ye Ani or jhanak dono ka hi support system ban baitha hai smiley37smiley37

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Paapam !! our boy is greif stricken ,we are busy in coding and decoding this mystery of judwa baap,πŸ€ͺ which wasn't solved by Urvashi herself..who was oblivious of her conjugal life πŸ€ͺ,her real husband, her beti' s baap , ek suicidal note likh ke chal padi vaikuntadhamamπŸ˜›

With you on this

Mere Ani boy ko itna sataya

But haan Ani boy also took this upon himself

Chiiti nahin padta

Baad main Jhanak ko Jammu main milta aur pyaar ke phool khilte β€οΈπŸ˜‚

Bhai pyaar main toh padta hi usme mujhe koi doubt nahin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚