Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

yes bcoz his face was lit up when he got the news that some people took the car out from the lake.

I'm curious to see how Ani switches from Devdas mode to Badla mode nowsmiley36

Hopefully he doesn't listen to any more theories from evil gang....definitely unka bahut bakwaas dikhayenge in the next two episodes to fill up the 40 min airtime smiley39

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Pearl .....never underestimate the power of starplus didi smiley36

I'm not underestimating her🀣 full vamp bune g arshi Didi.🀣 Lekin aik bura insan bhi negative environment mein reh kar he bunta ha. Mera sirf itna point ha. Ub zahir ha Jase mom hoge to beti bhi wase he bune g.🀣
AreYaar thumbnail

LOL yeh kya bol rahe hain evil gang? So they DON'T want Jhanak to be dead? Hain? smiley5smiley36

They only care about Jhanak not being dead so that Ani, AK etc. can't accuse them of her murder? smiley36

Pura din yeh log Jhanak ko raaste se hataane ki planning karte hain and now pura blame AI deep fake pe daal rahe hain? smiley36

https://x.com/SonaliVerm39056/status/1847255674981355616

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL yeh kya bol rahe hain evil gang? So they DON'T want Jhanak to be dead? Hain? smiley5smiley36

They only care about Jhanak not being dead so that Ani, AK etc. can't accuse them of her murder? smiley36

Pura din yeh log Jhanak ko raaste se hataane ki planning karte hain and now pura blame AI deep fake pe daal rahe hain? smiley36

https://x.com/SonaliVerm39056/status/1847255674981355616

So Didi bhi iselea ansoo baha rahi the🀣
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

For what they delayed the episode. Except 2 min of ANI grief there was nothing to watch in the whole episode. If they would have showed dhakka then it would have been at least tolerable. Why they did not show more crying of ANI bcoz baad mein jaakar ANI ko regret na ho ki main jhanak ke liye itna cry kiya aur usne mujhe recognise bhi nahi kiya. lol

I enjoyed him 😍

The grief struck Anirudh..

The shock, the disbelief , the gum, the trembling fingers, losing his temper , straight accusation on Arshi, the Uncontrollable cry of losing his jaan... His life.

The emotion less Anirudh at the police station.. Even his eyes were blank.. Not reacting to anything and the final tears that fell down with the "Jhaaanaak..." releasing his pain..and then breaking down...

I loved him so much for being him ...

And pushing a girl is never Aniruddh... That is not his trait.. And I am extremely happy that it wasn't aired as part of the story.. Because Aniruddh is a real human being and he cant do this... Thanks to the Leena aunty for keeping Aniruddh intact...

Krushal is a gem.. 🧿

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 6 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

So Didi bhi iselea ansoo baha rahi the🀣

Haan they are all playing dumb ki yeh AK-Jhanak ki planning hai to fake Jhanak's death and phasaao evil gang in the murder chargesmiley24smiley37smiley37

Literally one episode ago Tanuja was telling these bimbos Bips and Arshi about Srishti ka plan and now they are all suddenly acting like they didn't plan anything to get rid of Jhanaksmiley29

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

I'm not underestimating her🀣 full vamp bune g arshi Didi.🀣 Lekin aik bura insan bhi negative environment mein reh kar he bunta ha. Mera sirf itna point ha. Ub zahir ha Jase mom hoge to beti bhi wase he bune g.🀣

Negative environment mein toh Ani bhi reh raha hai given the horrible things his family waale talk all day around him....but woh toh aisa nahin bana ki kisi ko aise blindly hate kare, unko physically assault kare all the time.

Arshi being a chudail is all on her.....I'm not going to let her take the free pass of "meri Maa ne mujhe aise banaya".....was already beyond tired of Malini didi ke pankhe using that card to justify her psychotic bakwaas smiley39

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Haan they are all playing dumb ki yeh AK-Jhanak ki planning hai to fake Jhanak's death and phasaao evil gang in the murder chargesmiley24smiley37smiley37

Literally one episode ago Tanuja was telling these bimbos Bips and Arshi about Srishti ka plan and now they are all suddenly acting like they didn't plan anything to get rid of Jhanaksmiley29

sirf khud ko save kerne k Lea they all are doing acting. Who cares investigation ke baad sab clear ho jaega.
Edited by Pearl_219 - 6 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Negative environment mein toh Ani bhi reh raha hai given the horrible things his family waale talk all day around him....but woh toh aisa nahin bana ki kisi ko aise blindly hate kare, unko physically assault kare all the time.

Arshi being a chudail is all on her.....I'm not going to let her take the free pass of "meri Maa ne mujhe aise banaya".....was already beyond tired of Malini didi ke pankhe using that card to justify her psychotic bakwaas smiley39

anni ke upbringing bhi boromaa ne ke ha. Boro maa ne zehar nahi bhara usmein kise ke against.
AreYaar thumbnail

The unexpected comedy in this track has been seeing AK being the one sambhaaloing Ani now smiley37

Literally uski knee pat karke usko console kar raha haismiley36

And I guess they had to show Ani being more devastated over Jhanak's death than AK to prove ki Ani ka love is deeper than AK bhaisaab ka mahaan one sided lowe? smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 6 days ago