Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Waise Didi ne apne zindagi ki Sabse badi galti ki hai waqt rehte BH se na Jake...ab usse Anirudh ki nafrat zelni padegi...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I want Anirudh's Rudra rup not devdas rup!!πŸ™„πŸ™„

Jaise bola..jisne meri zindagi chheni hai usse barbaad kar dunga...Shiv tandav is expected from himπŸ’”

Haan I guess he will switch to badla mode soon too but aaj ke liye Devdas mode dikhana tha pehle since they are showing him believing Jhanak is dead smiley36

Ab agle 2 episodes mein hoga I guess busy trying to get revenge from Srishti....baaki I'm not getting why Arshi is shedding fake tears now when she was enjoying all the planning/plotting against Jhanak so much smiley24

Will makers again try to whitewash her that she didn't know her mom was going to KILL Jhanak toh that is why she is still "innocent" of this crime? LOL oh please.

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise Didi ne apne zindagi ki Sabse badi galti ki hai waqt rehte BH se na Jake...ab usse Anirudh ki nafrat zelni padegi...

Didi ko koi farak nahin padta....Ani jitna apna hatred dikhayega, utna Didi thinks she can play victim card to portray herself bechaari and innocent smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 6 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Dhakka was shot in this scene only when Ani had the breakdown....aage nahin hai woh kisi scene mein....it's done for nowsmiley36

Ani will just do the usual verbal beizzati of Arshi aage I guess....lol cuz he's saying very clearly that he thinks Srishti and Arshi killed Jhanak....and Didi is trying to shed fake tears like she didn't do anything....lol

anni to jhanak ke ghum mein ha, aditya asked him k revenge par focus kero.🀣 Bus ubhe yehe karega. Further investigation ke baad srishti arrest ho g, phir nikle ga jhanak ko dhondhne. πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haan I guess he will switch to badla mode soon too but aaj ke liye Devdas mode dikhana tha pehle since they are showing him believing Jhanak is dead smiley36

Ab agle 2 episodes mein hoga I guess busy trying to get revenge from Srishti....baaki I'm not getting why Arshi is shedding fake tears now when she was enjoying all the planning/plotting against Jhanak so much smiley24

Will makers again try to whitewash her that she didn't know her mom was going to KILL Jhanak toh that is why she is still "innocent" of this crime? LOL oh please.

Hum to ullu banne se rahe...makers kitna hi chuna kyu na lagaye, Arshi is a murderer in making...period.

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Didi ko koi farak nahin padta....Ani jitna apna hatred dikhayega, utna Didi thinks she can play victim card to portray herself bechaari and innocent smiley36

Didi chipki rahege age bhi kahan jaana ha is ne.🀣 Annirudh Bose ke pass nafrat ka time hoga kahan. 🀣
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Delusion fools nacrasa ticket lady never going to leave aniruddha though he will show hatred smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Didi chipki rahege age bhi kahan jaana ha is ne.🀣 Annirudh Bose ke pass nafrat ka time hoga kahan. 🀣

All this drama is happening in the same day toh yeh log pura time hall mein hi pade rahenge.....Ani ke paas time hi nahin hoga sochne ka to throw Arshi out of his room warna woh bhi kar deta given the rage he's in right nowsmiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail

AY arshi is just a puppet of srishti. Itne aqal usmain nahi ha. Planning plotting mein shamil rahi ho. But ubhe tak. Usne murder nahi kea . Us par uske mother ka influence ha ziada.
AreYaar thumbnail

Hum to ullu banne se rahe...makers kitna hi chuna kyu na lagaye, Arshi is a murderer in making...period.

Makers want everyone to become Ghajini like Jhanak became Ghajini in this track smiley37.....they really think hum ek episode pehle waale dialogues of Didi itni jaldi bhool jaayengesmiley36