Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Makers did a mistake by chopping off the DHAKKA scene...it would have made a powerful difference between Ani's reaction when Arshi was burnt and when J is dead..he showed verbal disappointment towards J during aag track...here also he did the same towards Arshi...to make the impact more visible the dhakka was necessary...coz Ani is a very gentleman when it comes to physical violence...he resorting to physical resistance by going against his core value for J would have made a much impactful scene..

True'... They made big mistake by cutting βœ‚οΈ that scene as it showing ani can't tolerate arshi anymore n repulse by touch.... Editor's are making mistakes by cutting sni scene wheb krushal giving his πŸ’― to his role n it's his time to shine now after aag episode

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: great_love

smiley37smiley37smiley37.. ..... πŸ˜‚ Lolz.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... Thakela ashrama ke scenes thakkale, wo naach gaana n mip that comdey bbg get upsmiley36

Real BBG is looking like an alien smiley37, pata nahi kaun se universe se aaya hai. I can't tolerate her dance and tata thaiya anymore. Jab dekho naachna shuru kar deti hai. BH hall drama is better than her dance. I am not intresetd to watch this father beti bonding. They should bring ANI fast to the ashram,
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Now I don't think they are going to stretch the seperation ...... I mean who is going to watch such thakela scenes of jhanak in ashram smiley37smiley37

LOL filhaal toh Ani ko Devdas mode mein daal diya hai believing that Jhanak is actually deadsmiley36....and that has stopped the search for Jhanak for now.

Maybe so that they can focus on taking badla from Srishti/Arshi instead....ab Srishti ko arrest karva ke shayad Ani may resume his search for Jhanak and find her at the aashram or tab tak aashram waale Jhanak ko Durga Pooja ke liye Kolkata le aayenge.

AreYaar thumbnail

Is anyone going to make the new EDT? This thread has reached 150 pages now.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Real BBG is looking like an alien smiley37, pata nahi kaun se universe se aaya hai. I can't tolerate her dance and tata thaiya anymore. Jab dekho naachna shuru kar deti hai. BH hall drama is better than her dance. I am not intresetd to watch this father beti bonding. They should bring ANI fast to the ashram,

Jaha nachna chahiye waha to performance k bich me ruk jati hai...aur idhar madam ka ML hogaya fir bhi nachte rehna hai!!!😑😑😑

great_love thumbnail

Bbg seriously looking like an that' white vetal like in Vikram vetal la vetal ....smiley37smiley37

Jaisi aayi hai nach gaana chalu.... Bhai jara aaram to kar baad mai tha thaiya to hi hai smiley36 n if they showed that then only ffs button zindabad

AreYaar thumbnail

Uff Uff what a performance by Krushal. I literally cried . No body can beat him in expressing grief for jhanak. I don’t have words to explain his performance . What an actor smiley27smiley27smiley32smiley32. Why they did not show dhakka. I guess it will come tomorrow when he will come back. I will slap the editor if they edit this scene

Dhakka was shot in this scene only when Ani had the breakdown....aage nahin hai woh kisi scene mein....it's done for nowsmiley36

Ani will just do the usual verbal beizzati of Arshi aage I guess....lol cuz he's saying very clearly that he thinks Srishti and Arshi killed Jhanak....and Didi is trying to shed fake tears like she didn't do anything....lol

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL filhaal toh Ani ko Devdas mode mein daal diya hai believing that Jhanak is actually deadsmiley36....and that has stopped the search for Jhanak for now.

Maybe so that they can focus on taking badla from Srishti/Arshi instead....ab Srishti ko arrest karva ke shayad Ani may resume his search for Jhanak and find her at the aashram or tab tak aashram waale Jhanak ko Durga Pooja ke liye Kolkata le aayenge.

I want Anirudh's Rudra rup not devdas rup!!πŸ™„πŸ™„

Jaise bola..jisne meri zindagi chheni hai usse barbaad kar dunga...Shiv tandav is expected from himπŸ’”

great_love thumbnail

New thread please @ anu smiley1

Uff 5 words smiley26

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

So BB2 was also a dancer. Interesting. May be BB1 deceived him. Wase bhi he isn't a good person.

Ok so aaj se hum officially inko BB1 and BB2 bulayenge.....and BB2 is Jhanak ka real baap, right? smiley37

Kya naam diya hai.....RAGHU Bhushansmiley37.....Leena Aunty trying to insert Ram aur Shyam in the middle of Ghajini track smiley36