Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

After yesterday's powerful episode, today was a blub..why do the makers not play on their strength!!! Krushal is such a master performer when it comes to expressing pain...but the makers hurriedly finished his breaking down scene...and randomly shifted to some nachna gana in ashram..also too much time wasted on BH faltu drama..an entire episode should have been given for Ani's pain, grief and introspection...

...I guess Arshi ko dhakka dena is edited out...that was only to lure audience and generate buzz..

...just hoping Ani will find her soon...kyunki police is about to search for J's whereabouts in neighbouring villages..

....beti ki tarah shayed baap ka bhi memory loss huwa hai...isi liye yaad nahi rahi Urvashi...ussi ka fayda uthaya hoga Srishti aur BBG ne...Urvashi shayed ye Bina Jane hi mar gayi k uske husband ne usse dhoka nahi diya balki unke saath hi dhoka huwa hai...

...Memory loss to J k khoon me hai! Baap ne zindagi bitadi aur fir bhi shayed memory nahi wapas ayi.. Ab kya hoga humare Ani ka!πŸ™„

Now I don't think they are going to stretch the seperation ...... I mean who is going to watch such thakela scenes of jhanak in ashram smiley37smiley37

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

For what they delayed the episode. Except 2 min of ANI grief there was nothing to watch in the whole episode. If they would have showed dhakka then it would have been at least tolerable. Why they did not show more crying of ANI bcoz baad mein jaakar ANI ko regret na ho ki main jhanak ke liye itna cry kiya aur usne mujhe recognise bhi nahi kiya. lol

Lolz...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣@bold.....

Ani baad bhi rone wala hai when j not recognise him ....

Seriously πŸ˜’ y they delayed episode for this backwaas? I was waiting for this episode from morning... Yesterday episode was missed die to work so after watching yesterday episode thought today will be superb from yesterday as j ka accident news, di ka dhakka scene n ani grief combo will superb quality scenes but it was 2 mins maggi noodles with sub par quality.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jab dekho viewers ko chu***** banate rehte hai ye makers!!😑😑🀬🀬🀬

Damn aapko lagta hai woh C banate hai ? ........aji woh hume samajhte hai isliye to test lete h patience ka smiley36smiley36.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

(46) Durga Pooja Sequence | Sunny Sachdeva Interview on Jhanak | Star Plus | Upcoming twist | G&G | - YouTube Laal confirmed that they will have durga pooja celeb.

Edited by shanakanj - 6 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Makers did a mistake by chopping off the DHAKKA scene...it would have made a powerful difference between Ani's reaction when Arshi was burnt and when J is dead..he showed verbal disappointment towards J during aag track...here also he did the same towards Arshi...to make the impact more visible the dhakka was necessary...coz Ani is a very gentleman when it comes to physical violence...he resorting to physical resistance by going against his core value for J would have made a much impactful scene..

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Now I don't think they are going to stretch the seperation ...... I mean who is going to watch such thakela scenes of jhanak in ashram smiley37smiley37

smiley37smiley37smiley37.. ..... πŸ˜‚ Lolz.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... Thakela ashrama ke scenes thakkale, wo naach gaana n mip that comdey bbg get upsmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Haan..to tabhi Runak amne samne honge...issi liye Durga Puja track rakh rahe hai... otherwise no point in wasting budget..

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

The makers are turning more and more intolerable with each passing episode ..itni jaldi kya hai inko!!why do they hurry on important turning points in the show and exaggerate unimportant stuffs ..

Krushal should slap the editor . He is putting so much effort into the scene but they are not respecting his hard work .
great_love thumbnail

But when???? It's time to celebrate πŸ₯³ diwali πŸŽ‡...

So in diwali as per maker's durga poojan n in Christmas diwali smiley44

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Seriously... what's wrong with Leena!!I hope upcoming week me trp ranking 5 pe aajaye..