Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

They edited the push scene😒😒😒

Ani....Ani....

Aur kitna rulaoge....ufff ....

Krushal man ...you don't have to be so good in crying scenes..

Setting the bar high and how.......

Why they edited the push scene bahut galiyan dene ka mann kar raha hai. I skipped whole ashram scenes. What crap this Bips is talking AI smiley37smiley37itna dimag khud ke liye use karti to kuch paise kama leti .
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

They edited the push scene😒😒😒

Ani....Ani....

Aur kitna rulaoge....ufff ....

Krushal man ...you don't have to be so good in crying scenes..

Setting the bar high and how.......

[/QUOTEI am so so disappointed...why can the makers not dedicate enough time for such powerful scenes!!faltu hospital drama k liye 2 hafte, dance track k liye ek mahina..but Ani k life ka itna bada disaster, aur uske liye sirf 2-4 minute!!!just not done!

Yes..... They should have dedicated today's full 40mins episode to ani grief n raunak moments recollection n they edited that dhakka also .....I was hunch that it will not show n they made me right.... If they showed it would have more impactful scene smiley35

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Why they edited the push scene bahut galiyan dene ka mann kar raha hai. I skipped whole ashram scenes. What crap this Bips is talking AI smiley37smiley37itna dimag khud ke liye use karti to kuch paise kama leti .

Bips bas Khali baitha aur apna patta katwane acha lagta hai smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Yes..... They should have dedicated today's full 40mins episode to ani grief n raunak moments recollection n they edited that dhakka also .....I was hunch that it will not show n they made me right.... If they showed it would have more impactful scene smiley35

The makers are turning more and more intolerable with each passing episode ..itni jaldi kya hai inko!!why do they hurry on important turning points in the show and exaggerate unimportant stuffs ..

great_love thumbnail

After yesterday's powerful episode, today was a blub..why do the makers not play on their strength!!! Krushal is such a master performer when it comes to expressing pain...but the makers hurriedly finished his breaking down scene...and randomly shifted to some nachna gana in ashram..also too much time wasted on BH faltu drama..an entire episode should have been given for Ani's pain, grief and introspection...

...I guess Arshi ko dhakka dena is edited out...that was only to lure audience and generate buzz..

...just hoping Ani will find her soon...kyunki police is about to search for J's whereabouts in neighbouring villages..

....beti ki tarah shayed baap ka bhi memory loss huwa hai...isi liye yaad nahi rahi Urvashi...ussi ka fayda uthaya hoga Srishti aur BBG ne...Urvashi shayed ye Bina Jane hi mar gayi k uske husband ne usse dhoka nahi diya balki unke saath hi dhoka huwa hai...

...Memory loss to J k khoon me hai! Baap ne zindagi bitadi aur fir bhi shayed memory nahi wapas ayi.. Ab kya hoga humare Ani ka!πŸ™„

Jis ghadi tha subha se intzaar....smiley42

Wo nikla phusaka baaaaaarrrrrrrr........... smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Jab dekho viewers ko chu***** banate rehte hai ye makers!!😑😑🀬🀬🀬

great_love thumbnail

The makers are turning more and more intolerable with each passing episode ..itni jaldi kya hai inko!!why do they hurry on important turning points in the show and exaggerate unimportant stuffs ..

Yup.... It actually trp worthy track only today's episode was exclusive dedicated to krushal grief n tomorrow stated with j in ashram track ... It's looking Messy n too much giving screen space to nonsense characters in important episode than leads n I have problems for that from start

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

For what they delayed the episode. Except 2 min of ANI grief there was nothing to watch in the whole episode. If they would have showed dhakka then it would have been at least tolerable. Why they did not show more crying of ANI bcoz baad mein jaakar ANI ko regret na ho ki main jhanak ke liye itna cry kiya aur usne mujhe recognise bhi nahi kiya. lol
great_love thumbnail

Jab dekho viewers ko chu***** banate rehte hai ye makers!!😑😑🀬🀬🀬

Haannn.... The dhakke was clicked bait to online audience only n it was re-create with maha mellow version of it smiley36.

... Maker's sucessful with online Buzz

Dibya_C thumbnail

Yup.... It actually trp worthy track only today's episode was exclusive dedicated to krushal grief n tomorrow stated with j in ashram track ... It's looking Messy n too much giving screen space to nonsense characters in important episode than leads n I have problems for that from start

Audience appreciates Krushal's performance so much...still makers are adamant in not utilising it ..