Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

So BB2 was also a dancer. Interesting. May be BB1 deceived him. Wase bhi he isn't a good person.

toh isliye sanyaas liya bb2 ne?smiley36pata nhi lol
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

toh isliye sanyaas liya bb2 ne?smiley36pata nhi lol

Something happened with him definitely. So that's why he is living in a village. Chalo beti khudi puhanch gye father ke pass.

Guru g ka double role🀣

Poor anni ubhe he to he took stand for her. Aur memory loss. 🀣

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What a great performance by Krushal today! The wounded lion was unstoppable today !Ani and Arshi face off was πŸ”₯

Ani ne bajaa di aaj sabki !

β€˜ jo tum karti aayi ho karo, jo tum kar sakti ho woh bhi karo nahi toh mein khud kar doonga’

and β€˜ I love jhanak not you Arshi’ was everyone wanted to hear from him!!

Arshi’s tum kyun chillla rahe ho Ani was like pot calling the kettle black! πŸ˜€ She almost blurted out the truth but Srishti stopped her!!

Finally Tejas’ happiness and the smirk on seeing Ani’s helplessness was done nicely!

Choton finally was of some use and confronted Srishti boldly!

A great episode overall!❀️

Hello guruji,

Long time no see. Yesterday episodes was great πŸ˜ƒ after fire episodes.... From ani ht episodes are coming are very good ..smiley20

Roaring of aniruddha from bottom of his heart till conformation of Arshi.... It's was krushal one man army performance.... N it's has enhanced by Tejas presence smiley42.

It's perfect 40 mins episode which doesn't skip ant meonent n watch any in loop again n again

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Uff Uff what a performance by Krushal. I literally cried . No body can beat him in expressing grief for jhanak. I don’t have words to explain his performance . What an actor smiley27smiley27smiley32smiley32. Why they did not show dhakka. I guess it will come tomorrow when he will come back. I will slap the editor if they edit this scene

Edited by shanakanj - 6 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/ZryRbUOzTIY?si=JTZ1vRztKJKonUtC

So real BB is j's father 🀣

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They edited the push scene😒😒😒

Ani....Ani....

Aur kitna rulaoge....ufff ....

Krushal man ...you don't have to be so good in crying scenes..

Setting the bar high and how.......

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After yesterday's powerful episode, today was a blub..why do the makers not play on their strength!!! Krushal is such a master performer when it comes to expressing pain...but the makers hurriedly finished his breaking down scene...and randomly shifted to some nachna gana in ashram..also too much time wasted on BH faltu drama..an entire episode should have been given for Ani's pain, grief and introspection...

...I guess Arshi ko dhakka dena is edited out...that was only to lure audience and generate buzz..

...just hoping Ani will find her soon...kyunki police is about to search for J's whereabouts in neighbouring villages..

....beti ki tarah shayed baap ka bhi memory loss huwa hai...isi liye yaad nahi rahi Urvashi...ussi ka fayda uthaya hoga Srishti aur BBG ne...Urvashi shayed ye Bina Jane hi mar gayi k uske husband ne usse dhoka nahi diya balki unke saath hi dhoka huwa hai...

...Memory loss to J k khoon me hai! Baap ne zindagi bitadi aur fir bhi shayed memory nahi wapas ayi.. Ab kya hoga humare Ani ka!πŸ™„

Edited by Dibya_C - 6 days ago
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Uff Uff what a performance by Krushal. I literally cried . No body can beat him in expressing grief for jhanak. I don’t have words to explain his performance . What an actor smiley27smiley27smiley32smiley32. Why they did not show dhakka. I guess it will come tomorrow when he will come back. I will slap the editor if they edit this scene

I just saw some clips of krushi performancesmiley42... I think they edited out the dhakke BTS or may be retake it .... Let's see what store tomorrow if they will show that

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ani....Ani....

[/QUOTEI am so so disappointed...why can the makers not dedicate enough time for such powerful scenes!!faltu hospital drama k liye 2 hafte, dance track k liye ek mahina..but Ani k life ka itna bada disaster, aur uske liye sirf 2-4 minute!!!just not done!

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ani....Ani....

Yes....only that's don't touch they show that smiley7.... Pgal maker's smiley35

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBQ2k4yvLJy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==Text

Edited by great_love - 6 days ago